PDA

View Full Version : My UFC/Phrost experience over the weekend.

grego
6/09/2003 1:00am,
Yup, you heard right peeps! The Hunter from Adcombat.com forum invited several people to stay in his penthouse condo at LV this weekend for the UFC. I've attended 3 UFC's so far and have watched the rest of them, but pretty much this was THE-BEST-UFC-EVER!

The stadium crowd was nuts. We were slapping hands with folks we didn't even know in victory celebrations. Lindland's fight was the only one not that was not a total freaking war; however, the way he got knocked out was so freakishly unreal that even it was a good match.

Finally after 2 years of reading his posts and several months of posting on his website, I got to meet Phrost. Let me begin by saying "Congratulations!" to Mr. and Mrs. Phrost on their marriage. Next let me say that Phrost better never let his wife go to the eye doctor. Because if she gets glasses it's gonna be a sad day for him. LMFAO! She's a beautiful lady and has an equally beautiful personality. My wife and I both enjoyed talking with her and Phrost both. Phrost is a cool cat who knows alot about MMA and actually trains it also. I really enjoyed talking with you man.

Great time all the way around. If you've never been to Las Vegas and/or the UFC, you really need to go.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

Omega Supreme
6/09/2003 12:06pm,
:::snif snif::::

I could've gone. I had free tickets. Nobody I knew was going....

You guys suck I'm going to go play over here.>>>>>>>

Go away I'm talking to myself

grego
6/09/2003 1:04pm,
Omega! Next time email me @ [email protected] Man I can hook you up with a place to stay and you can hang with the Grego-ster. We had a freaking crowd of ADCC guys and one dude from TXMMA.com. AND Phrost and his hot wife were there too!

No freaking excuses for you for next time.

Omega Supreme
6/09/2003 2:02pm,
okay

Go away I'm talking to myself

PizDoff
6/09/2003 4:40pm,
damn you.....lucky bastard

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

"in final closing look yourselves in the mirror and you might see yourself." Posted by big buck - June 05 2003

Phrost
6/09/2003 9:05pm,
Hell yeah!

Grego, you're the man. Didn't get to hang out with you guys as long as we wanted to because our time out there was booked solid, but we really dug bsing about MA/MMA and the few drinks we had too.

By the way, she's got contacts. That, and she's seen me naked, and that might have something to do with her sticking around despite my ugly mug, if you know what I mean heh heh heh.

But seriously, I wish we would have planned it a bit better because we all could have hit up the weigh-in and after party together, and might have even got seats all in the same section.

We'll have to try doing that next/some other time.

grego
6/10/2003 10:46am,
(said in the Mr. Burns voice) Excellent!

We're planning on going to the one in November.

Dark Sider
6/10/2003 10:50am,
grego, did you at least snag a pair of Hockey Chick's panties???

grego
6/10/2003 11:37am,
Did I?! I'm wearing them on my head as we speak!

hockey chick
6/10/2003 1:41pm,
Phrost was very nice, I got to talk to him for like five minutes. Congratulations!!

grego, we had a good time in the hot tub, didn't we? *wink, wink*

Dark Sider, you are very interested in my panties, why don't you just come out and ask me for some?

Phrost
6/11/2003 9:42pm,
The funniest part of all that, was that I actually stepped on some dude as I was weaving through the stands to get to where you guys are.

He was pretty pissed, but didn't say anything about it to me.

We'll definitely do it again.

grego
6/11/2003 10:06pm,
LMFAO! I can't blame him really. You kinda look like Bas!