PDA

View Full Version : Aren't some of you guys from Kansas City?

Mercurius
6/05/2003 10:29pm,
http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=546838

Omen Stone
6/05/2003 10:33pm,
some people's kids.

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."-George Carlin

The Wastrel
6/05/2003 11:13pm,
Maybe KCElbows? Doyathink?

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

PizDoff
6/06/2003 1:00pm,
heh some were pretty good

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

"in final closing look yourselves in the mirror and you might see yourself." Posted by big buck - June 05 2003

KC Elbows
6/06/2003 1:07pm,
Some of those were pretty funny. Our downtown is a wasteland. However, I'm dissappointed that meth is not mentioned more.

Phrost
6/07/2003 8:20pm,
This is pretty accurate:

http://home.kc.rr.com/chasie75/kcpc.jpg

KCFighter180
1/07/2005 11:10pm,
I moved to Kansas City from Los Angeles. Have been looking for local NHB/MMA dojo's/fighters but not had much luck. Any suggestions?
Novice MMA/NHB Submission Fighter here-
Anyone local looking to roll/sparr?

Judah Maccabee
1/08/2005 10:34am,
KCFighter, there's better forums to ask this: General BS would probably be the best one.

Phrost
1/08/2005 10:41am,
Naa, this topic should be in GBS anyway. It's left over from the days of Off Topic.

Hey KCF... the only real school out here nowadays is Crawford's MMA in Overland Park. We have an active fight team (just had an event last night), and some of the best fighters in the midwest.

www.Crawfordsmma.com

Quikfeet509
1/08/2005 3:18pm,
Naa, this topic should be in GBS anyway. It's left over from the days of Off Topic.

Hey KCF... the only real school out here nowadays is Crawford's MMA in Overland Park. We have an active fight team (just had an event last night), and some of the best fighters in the midwest.

www.Crawfordsmma.com

one of my friends is looking for a place in KC. i'll let him know. plus i will be moving back to KS and going to start my practice in KC in about a year and a half. hopefully you'all will still be there.

Phrost
1/08/2005 4:08pm,
I probably won't (be in the area), but the school and the team are just awesome. There are MMA fights almost every month out here, and we usually clean up on them.

Here's a video clip of one of our fighters winning his last match (the entire match):

Here (www.bullshido.com/videos/mattc1204.mov) (should be uploaded about 5 minutes from when I post this message... in progress now).

Quikfeet509
1/10/2005 11:27am,
thanks. i'll pass that on to my friend. also, my sister is looking to start training in MA, but has little experience (other than being a bruiser for K-state rugby back in the day). is it a good place for a beginner that is female and out of shape?

Phrost
1/10/2005 11:41am,
I haven't seen her around lately, but Sara Schneider, a pro boxer/amateur MMA fighter is on the fight team. There's also a more "Traditional" grappling class that incorporates JJ, Judo, and Wrestling techniques that's a good transition into the harder stuff.

Have your friend talk to/ask for Steve Crawford.