PDA

View Full Version : so...

Pages : [1] 2

PizDoff
5/31/2003 8:46am,
it was my schools prom/formal dance last night
and i'm still feeling the effects of a coupla drinks

so coupla thoughts (borderline off-topic forum)

1. What is the attraction in beer? I don't get it at all. If you guys drink beer what brands you drink and why? I must not be a beer guy.

2. I'm not drunk. Well not totally. I had only three drinks.
BUT! For some reason or another I did some tight fast chain punching. Again, I'm not drunk. BUT, my handspeed seemed to go up after I had a couple. Any one else get this? It must have loosened me up.....oh well

Piz Doff

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

Das Moose
5/31/2003 8:57am,
Well i've heard alchohol relaxes muscles... so if your muscles were relaxed you should in theory be able to punch faster.

Why were you chain punching at a prom?

[Das Moose]

Chum Sut Total Fighting - www.chumsut.com

Shura
5/31/2003 9:11am,
Thats what I was thinking hehe.

I personally prefer liqours cos beer is boring really. It depends on whether you want a good drink or just want to get really pissed quickly (which is what beer is for).

If you were drunk, your reaction times should have slowed down without you knowing it. Just a thought.

I dont know if it should actaully increase speed.

How many Zen masters does it take to change a light bulb?

> Two. One to change it, and one not to change it.

IndoChinese
5/31/2003 9:16am,
alchohol=relaxation

relaxation=greater speed

peace.

" a cow doesnt whinny, and a horse has no udder, back is to the sides, and sideways is straight ahead"

Shura
5/31/2003 9:18am,
Manage to hit anyone?

kusa
5/31/2003 9:41am,
alcohol makes you think your great, most of the time your not, espec when you have difficulty standing up, slightly jaded post caus i still hurtin from the big stella nite i had on thurs/fri. so in a realated post, how cum most americans cant hold there drink, ive never known any of em to have more then 6 beers/shots without gettin lairy and over the top???

TMMA specilist, marital arts 10th dan soke!

blueskycomplex
5/31/2003 9:45am,
alchohol=relaxation. It also equals impaired reaction time. Maybe you just THOUGHT you were punching faster. I don't suggest drinking before any martial art activity. Professionals don't drink before fights, do they? Of course not.

Sensei Mak
5/31/2003 11:03am,
I dont see how alcohol can improve anything other than your ability to make an ass out of yourself. Only appeal there is in it is the fact that you "fit in" at a party if you have a beer in your hand and so does the rest of the group.

GRECO
5/31/2003 11:15am,
Lol There is Nothing special about Drinking! Alcohol canot improve Your skill, It makes u Dizzy. Also about beer well some people like it some don't, u don't have to like it. The deference is that in the U.S. it's illegal to Drink before 21 If im not mistaken... In my Country it's not illegal. First time i drank beer i was 8 Years old. The fact that is Illegal in your country Makes u Want to break the Law and Give alot of Credit in Drinking... Foolish Law.

Omen Stone
5/31/2003 11:19am,
what about those drunken masters? Didn't they exsit? alchohol must do something to improve fighting.

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."-George Carlin

GRECO
5/31/2003 11:24am,
It was a Drunken fighting style but i don't think they were actually Drunk lol.

TaeBo_Master
5/31/2003 11:38am,
Actually, getting drunk improved their drunken style.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --

Omen Stone
5/31/2003 1:35pm,
great movie. Canada's drinking age is 18? I might need vist canada one day.

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."-George Carlin

Greese
5/31/2003 1:41pm,
Those three drinks gave you a buzz?

TaeBo_Master
5/31/2003 1:42pm,
Right on.... I say the next McThrowdown goes down in Canada.. just so almost ALL of us can go drinking afterwards.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --

Shura
5/31/2003 2:48pm,
lol
Gibraltar's drinking age is 16, hold it here