PDA

View Full Version : would you, or not & why?

Pages : [1] 2

Jamoke
5/30/2003 10:54pm,
would the you a member of this forum post their real identity. name, address and phone number.

if no, WHY?

according to a certain member of this forum, this is his famed quote- "I say do it in real time"

yes thats right, drd's favorite quote.

"When attacked insult, and insult to kill"

DRD
5/30/2003 11:06pm,
I never asked anyone else to do as I do, so your question has nothing to do with me. I do it because that is my way, not your's or anyone else's.

To try to get them to say it is good or bad means nothing because we all have to make that decision. It is right no matter the answer because it is an individual choice. I never say you should operate how I do, only that if you call people out,expect someone to answer.

Your real complaint is that I answer the call. Get over yourself Jamoke. To call me nuts is fine, but please read your habit of jumping from people's protector for life to their biggest antagonist with claims of doing it forever, then talk to me about the nut factor.

You are doing nothing more than diverting my offer to come to you and put money up to make sure both show. Calm down, we all believe whatever you wantus to about you. Your the man, the real deal, man of men. Feel better now.

DRD

The Wastrel
5/30/2003 11:10pm,
Many people on the board know my real name and more.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

Jamoke
5/30/2003 11:12pm,
nope, i dont feel better. the reason why i would not invite you to NYC to visit with me is because you do not piss me off, i have nothing to prove to you, you do not speak so disrespectful that warrants me to pay for you to pastor me on your arrival.

you are not my type of thrill, you depress me, i would become depressed meeting you in real life. no offense, but you dont do anything for me other than liking you at one time, now i cant stand you.

i never, never, never attack first drd, only when provoked.

DRD
5/30/2003 11:20pm,
You sir, are a consummate liar, but I will leave it to others to see it or not. I accept your excuse right along with all the other ones who blow, blow and blow,till they see someone not bending in the wind.

DRD

Omega Supreme
5/30/2003 11:22pm,
No jamoke, you've already demonstrated what you like to do to people when you get their personal information. I'm not big in giving up my identity unless there is direct recipercation(sp). Since I wouldn't do it I don't think anybody else should do it. This never never attack first is out right lie. I've seen your posts Jamoke. You've gone after at least 3 people who have not provoked you first, just disagreed with you.

Go away I'm talking to myself

Jamoke
5/30/2003 11:24pm,
and what have i done with personal information??????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Jamoke
5/30/2003 11:26pm,
you drd, are a "jamoke". you have more than your share of enemies, isnt that why you are lurking to "serve" someone.

Omega Supreme
5/30/2003 11:37pm,
No jamoke, you've already demonstrated what you like to do to people when you get their personal information. I'm not big in giving up my identity unless there is direct recipercation(sp). Since I wouldn't do it I don't think anybody else should do it. This never never attack first is out right lie. I've seen your posts Jamoke. You've gone after at least 3 people who have not provoked you first, just disagreed with you.

Let me see Anthony A ....fat **** remarks

Jeremy aka Migurk something....Mcdaddy comments

Peedee...something about fired from his job.

That's what you've done with personal information.

Oh, now I remember some more
Matzhabal...something about being Jewish
Michael...something about...well lying, I don't know you were never clear
DRD...that should be fresh in your mind

Hey, if you've done anything I guess you've established yourself as a force of nature. Here to teach people a lesson. Don't give you an inch or you'll take that mile. I think its great to have you here, you keep everybody on their toes and make the forum fairly lively. Anyway you asked, I told.

Peace.

Jamoke
5/30/2003 11:43pm,
thanks omega, i have no problem with you man!

DRD
5/30/2003 11:48pm,
Jamoke, I don't lurk, unless you can lurk while fully exposed. You don't like the fact that I am willing, strongly willing to stop the free use of the term fraud as it is applied to my name.

I never asked you to stop someone from calling you a fraud, yet I am to do the same because you say so.

You simply do not like being called what you are openly and you thought folks would dare not do so because you would so viciously attack them as if that is some kind of scary thought.

You are the perverbial Tigers mouth with a parakeets ass. Thats OK, I am pretty sure most folks had it figured out long ago.

And I am far from the only one who operates in the open. Many on this forum do so by choice. It is equally fine whatever someone's inner self tells them to do.

And you do not like me because I am doing what you so want to do, but can't because you are unable to contain your emotions and go wild on people at the drop of a hat.

And like several others on the board, your not liking or respecting me is a good thing to me, but I choose to like you anyway, just wish you could cut the bull. You think it builds you up, but in reality it tears you down.

DRD

Jamoke
5/30/2003 11:54pm,
look, did i start any **** with you drd, seems to me, you jump on me first then i come back at you.

'You are the perverbial Tigers mouth with a parakeets ass. Thats OK, I am pretty sure most folks had it figured out long ago.'

"And you do not like me because I am doing what you so want to do, but can't because you are unable to contain your emotions and go wild on people at the drop of a hat."

you really have a high opinion of yourself dont you?

never insulted you until you insulted me,

DRD
5/31/2003 12:07am,
Jamoke, I asked you if the offer was open to others. That was what got you started bud. I felt it was more fluff and still do, and look what it turned out to be.

Your assertion of never insulting until insulted is comical. I have no desire to insult you, you do that yourself by your actions.

I sought to meet you since you keep throwing it out. Go back and see how many times you have done the samething you did tonight, only with different wording and people.

You have someone who said they would come for real and that was the last thing you really wanted.

You are a blowhard that does not need to be, but you have a great lack of self confidence, esteem, or both and so seek to assage that emptyness with your antics. Time to call me old and fling more BS.

DRD

tombot
5/31/2003 12:09am,
I wouldn't post info here about myself. Not after I started receiving threats by email after just a few posts here. I didn't realize my email address was posted on my profile page. This is a bad idea in my opinion because spam spiders will grab email addresses. I changed the one I'm using here to a throw-away address. I think members should at least have the option not to have their email address public, like most forum sites have.

Jamoke
5/31/2003 12:10am,
okay you fukk nut, you want to fly out here all expenses payed by you? fine lets do it, i will call you from a pay phone tomorrow and we can work out the details. is that what you want.

you want to challenge me old man, say it, DO YOU WANT TO CHALLENGE ME old man?

you pay your way and i'll meet you.

Jamoke
5/31/2003 12:14am,
pm me with the details, we will work out the arrangements.