PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Pages : [1] 2

Carbine
5/29/2003 2:22pm,
Hi, Im new to the forum. I've been lurking for awhile and enjoy reading the posts that pop up here. Much better than other forums I've been a member of. Just wanted to say Hi and let you all know I was here. I train in Muay Thai and I'm an avid weight-lifter. I would like to learn more about other styles, especially ground fighting styles, since I don't currently train for the ground (I know.. big mistake. I'm working on it.)

Omega Supreme
5/29/2003 2:40pm,
http://www.alcofielen.com/pics/forumpics/newbie/getnewbie.jpg

Go away I'm talking to myself

Fighty McGee
5/29/2003 2:44pm,
Welcome aboard Carbine.

One of us, one of us, gooble gobble, gooble gobble.

Bolverk
5/29/2003 2:50pm,
Welcome to Bullshido Carbine. I look forward to reading your posts.

Sincerely,

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
Willing is not enough, we must do.

deus ex machina
5/29/2003 3:19pm,
You better not post whore like me and PizDoff or I will rip you a new one.

~
danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Gezere
5/29/2003 6:04pm,
*sniff sniff* Fressh meat!!!!!!!

______
Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/2657/hyaku.gif

FingerorMoon?
5/29/2003 6:31pm,
Carbine - welcome.

Deus ex machina - since when do you post whore ?
Since you've only got 1300+ posts you suck as a post whore :)

--------
El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
--------

JKDChick
5/29/2003 7:45pm,
Time to break out the leather and flavored oils again!

"I'm willing to bet I could **** up an emu real good, if I got the drop on the bastard."
-- KC Elbows, my new hero.

deus ex machina
5/29/2003 8:09pm,
Time to break out the leather and flavored oils again!

That's sexual harassment and it's not welcome in this environment. The children are appalled.

~
danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

deus ex machina
5/29/2003 8:11pm,
And don't pull any of this "double standard" crap, we all know women and minorities are worthless.

~
danny

Sensei Mak
5/29/2003 8:36pm,

J-kid
5/30/2003 1:05am,
Welcome.........

TaeBo_Master
5/30/2003 1:18am,
This is an example of post-whoring.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --

JKDChick
5/30/2003 1:36am,
No.

"I'm willing to bet I could **** up an emu real good, if I got the drop on the bastard."

JKDChick
5/30/2003 1:37am,
This

JKDChick
5/30/2003 1:37am,
is.