PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else been raped at Judo ?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Moleculo
7/11/2006 1:22pm,
No I have not been sexually assulted.

But I have been shocked alright.

Typical Judo class, everyone is about to get on the mat and begin warming up before stretching and training. I notice a new guy who just transferred to us from another Judo club. Didn't think much of him except for the fact that he is a blackbelt.

We did warm ups, stetching and breakfall practice aswell as cartweels, **** like that.

Then we did Ichukomi (sp?). Holy ****, this guy knows what he is doing alright.
Time for randori. He smashed me six different ways to Sunday. I couldn't get a throw on him. No way.

I went in for Ippon Seio nage (shoulder throw) he clinches m waist and suplexes me into the mat. I go in for an uchi-mata he quickly grabs my leg and waist, lifts and body slams me down hard. I was amazed. Not only by his strength but by his speed.

Now this guy was not young. Like I said he was a blackbelt. But he has been doing Judo for over 20 years. He is in his mid fifties, grey hair and slightly chubby. He works as a concretor too so has a very strong grip which is just about impossible to break.

What I learned tonight. Just becasue someone looks a bit out of shape and old, don't think they can't fight. Never. I did and I paid the price for it.

Getting owned is something you should be used to by now.

BackFistMonkey
7/11/2006 1:22pm,
HOLY CRAP!
**** AND ****!
A BLACK BELT WAS GOOD AT THE MARTIAL ART THEY PRACTITION!

Were ALL fucked now.

I think it's about fucking time . I really get sick of being able to tool blackbelts , it's a damn travesty that I have gotten away with it thus far .

Binary
7/11/2006 1:35pm,
I mean come on here.

I don't post a new thread every time my Jiu-Jitsu instructor kicks my ass.

Why?

Because he's the FUCKING INSTRUCTOR, and that's what fucking SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

I mean alert the damn media while you are at it.

I also have some startling news, that you Hannibal may find both revolutionary and disturbing in its nature, as it has never before been revealed to man.
I ate a barbequed pork sandwich for lunch today:
As it turns out, barbequed pork, is delicious!

If someone has been doing it for 20 years, and you expect them NOT to kick your ass at it. Then you have some serious ego problems.

CaliKyle
7/11/2006 3:56pm,
Dude, you gotta EARN those huge pink letters under your name. And we've just been reminded of what kind of skill that honor requires.

alex
7/11/2006 5:34pm,
village idiot isnt just a job. its a calling.

roly
7/11/2006 6:40pm,
Rule One: Never attack a little old man who is smiling

jeez, i laughed at this one
reminds me of every time i get paired up with my instructor, i get THAT smile

definition:
THAT smile = MUHAHAHAHAHA your mine

Hannibal
7/11/2006 6:46pm,
Hannibal constructed this thread by dictating it to his nurse while he read the Counters section in Kodokan Judo. Then the nurse raped him.

*sigh*

I wish.

Hannibal
7/11/2006 6:51pm,
I mean come on here.

I don't post a new thread every time my Jiu-Jitsu instructor kicks my ass.

Why?

Because he's the FUCKING INSTRUCTOR, and that's what fucking SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

I mean alert the damn media while you are at it.

I also have some startling news, that you Hannibal may find both revolutionary and disturbing in its nature, as it has never before been revealed to man.
I ate a barbequed pork sandwich for lunch today:
As it turns out, barbequed pork, is delicious!

If someone has been doing it for 20 years, and you expect them NOT to kick your ass at it. Then you have some serious ego problems.

Look, the above post was very funny so I'll cut you some slack.

My point was I never met the guy before. I mean, I knew he was a blackbelt but it wasn't untill training finished and I talked to him that I discovered he had been doing Judo for over 20 years.

It is Fake
7/11/2006 6:54pm,
It's an experiance which teaches you humility. I'm thankful for the fact that he went light or else he would have killed me.

So, are you implying your school sucks?

Virus
7/11/2006 6:56pm,
It's been said that you don't really train. Is there any truth to this rumour?

It is Fake
7/11/2006 6:57pm,
My point was I never met the guy before. I mean, I knew he was a blackbelt but it wasn't untill training finished and I talked to him that I discovered he had been doing Judo for over 20 years.
Are you implying Judo Black Belts shouldn't be respected?

Are you in the habit of underestimating BB in Judo?

Hannibal
7/11/2006 7:02pm,
No.

I just thought because of his age and the fact that he looks out of shape, I might stand half a chance. But I didn't , thats all.

Hannibal
7/11/2006 7:05pm,
It's been said that you don't really train. Is there any truth to this rumour?

I train my ass off in Kyokushin karate and Judo thank you very much, all while working a 50-60 hour week job.

The only one who goes around spouting this bullshit is Shuma-gorath and he's in Canada. I live in Sydney and I don't know anybody who can see that far....

It is Fake
7/11/2006 7:06pm,
No.

I just thought because of his age and the fact that he looks out of shape, I might stand half a chance. But I didn't , thats all.
Well, I don't know what to say.

So, you now have an age bias and still think shape has something to do with skill.

Wow. I try to give you a little credit, by not trolling you but, you make it so hard.

DAYoung
7/11/2006 7:08pm,
I like that Hannibal has the humility to admit this.

It is humility, right?

mrblackmagic
7/11/2006 7:11pm,
No.

Wait to go, Segal!

http://www.usjjf.org/bio/lebell/LeBell.jpg