PDA

View Full Version : Cats that look like Hitler!

Pages : [1] 2

kungfujew
7/10/2006 12:58pm,
http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

Here's a preview:
http://83.136.68.93/kitler/pics/kitler30.jpg

Goju - Joe
7/10/2006 1:01pm,
Millions of years of evolution for this!

kungfujew
7/10/2006 1:04pm,
Oh yes. I can think of no better use for the internets. Aside from bullshido.net, of course!
/oops, thanks to brown-nosing now I have a hitler-stache of poo!

mrblackmagic
7/10/2006 1:21pm,
straight couple> single people> a gay couple= ?

I get the rest, but I'm not sure what a mexican screwing a turtle while burning a flag means.

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE
7/10/2006 1:30pm,
straight couple> single people> a gay couple= ?

I get the rest, but I'm not sure what a mexican screwing a turtle while burning a flag means.

Imigrants who hate the country they're emigrating to and are sexually deviant?

2/3rds of the Government and 3/4 of Americans have invented a social system where families are better than single people but even single people are better than gays who are on level pegging with sexually deviant anti-american imigrants but at leats they are better of than the tortoises's.

It's been the same in America for years now, the way you guys treat tortoises really is disgusting.

kungfujew
7/10/2006 1:31pm,
It is the all-encompassing bogeyman of American politics. If you could somehow make the Mexican having sex with the turtle while burning the American flag also be a French/Muslim terrorist, then I think the rest of the diagram would be unnecessary. All that need be known about American politics would be encompassed in the one symbol.
But we're getting off topic. Back to cats that look like hitler!

mrblackmagic
7/10/2006 1:43pm,
Thanks guys.

Back to the cat. Itz zo coot! It lookz like ah lit-tal fuerah.

Poop Loops
7/10/2006 2:14pm,
My dog looks like Stalin.

kungfujew
7/10/2006 2:19pm,
My dog looks like Stalin.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Poop Loops
7/10/2006 3:33pm,
I had to dress him up and the picture is kind of old, but otherwise it's the spitting image, wouldn't you say?

http://img.timeinc.net/time/personoftheyear/archive/photohistory/images/stalin.jpg

AAAhmed46
7/10/2006 3:41pm,
Im surprised there is a website for this.

kungfujew
7/10/2006 3:47pm,
Needless to say, the website's British.

Truculent Sheep
7/11/2006 6:22am,
I've often had a cat find Lebensraum on my lap, on the sofa or on the bed. As in, the furry fascists kept crowding me out. Fortunately, the Blitzkrieg went no further and the kitler was forced into his bunker/cat basket for the remainder of the hostilities...

[Don't mention the war!]

MrMcFu
7/11/2006 6:40am,
This rules

Mr Han
7/11/2006 2:53pm,
Needless to say, the website's British.

Why is it needless to say?

Anyway, I want to see a cat that looks like kim jong il.

kungfujew
7/11/2006 3:02pm,
If you don't get the "needless to say" part, read the commentary on the pictures. Then watch Shawn of the Dead. Not that it has anything to do with this topic other than being in England, it's just a really damn funny movie.