PDA

View Full Version : Hello 'All

Pages : [1] 2

Michael3000
7/07/2006 5:13pm,
I just found the site, seems very interesting. I will be looking around. See ya'all around then.

Backdraft
7/08/2006 6:13pm,
I'm not "all", but yah, hello. Word of warning, bujinkan is not held high in regard by many on these boards, including me.

Michael3000
7/09/2006 4:42am,
It does not matter if Bujinkan is disliked here, I have been reading the articles and posts about Bujinkan, and I can see that many consider it worthless. I wont be going around saying my MA is better then everyone elses, since I am sure a lot of people can beat me up pretty good.... So I will keep my opinions to myself (most of the time.

Besides, At the moment my main focus is Boxing, which I think is a fun fighting sport.

Anyway, thanks for the warning.

Omega Supreme
7/09/2006 2:36pm,
MMMMMMM, ninja, and I haven't had breakfast yet.

Michael's a gay name btw.

plasma
7/09/2006 2:39pm,
where and who do you train under, you silly ninja.

Backdraft
7/09/2006 3:12pm,
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Omega will be here shortly for your ass... Nevermind.

Michael3000
7/09/2006 6:19pm,

At least it is a Better name then Omega anytime.

AMF
7/09/2006 7:53pm,
At least it is a Better name then Omega anytime.

Ouch!

+ 2 for a good come back
+ 1 for having a thick skin

Get used to catching :XXbazooka for doing the Buj stuff, and welcome.

Omega Supreme
7/09/2006 9:45pm,
Ouch!

+ 2 for a good come back
+ 1 for having a thick skin

Get used to catching :XXbazooka for doing the Buj stuff, and welcome.

You call that a good comeback? Sounds like something a 9 year old would come up with. 'oh yeah, well it's better than your name' as for the thick skin, it's more like thick head.

AMF
7/10/2006 1:07pm,
gimme a break, my 9 year old WAS sitting on my lap and reads at a 6th grade level so it's not like I could write STFU n00b, or your village called - they want their idiot back, or you dickless bujinkan retard, or anything like that.

Omega Supreme
7/10/2006 2:12pm,
gimme a break, my 9 year old WAS sitting on my lap and reads at a 6th grade level so it's not like I could write STFU n00b, or your village called - they want their idiot back, or you dickless bujinkan retard, or anything like that.

.......I know that somehow in your warped mind that made sense. Care to translate?

babo78
7/10/2006 2:22pm,

His last name could be Myers...(poor attempt at Halloween).

Omega Supreme
7/10/2006 3:03pm,
Everybody named Michael ought to be shot....ducks....

AMF
7/10/2006 5:46pm,
.......I know that somehow in your warped mind that made sense. Care to translate?

Meaning since my daughter was sitting on my lap I had to something nice and not flamespray the guy.

Backdraft
7/10/2006 7:43pm,
I think having a 6-year old on your lap while browsing bullshido is taking a risk already...

Omega Supreme
7/10/2006 9:24pm,
Meaning since my daughter was sitting on my lap I had to something nice and not flamespray the guy.

Ah, got it..:icon_salu