PDA

View Full Version : Crazy religious nutjobs for teh win!

ThaiBoxerShorts
6/15/2006 5:23pm,
Jesus thinks you're a skanky-ass ho! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdT9dfrb-Q)

This is hilarious. Absolutely frickin' hilarious.

Unfortunately, people like this actually exist, which is frightening.

Darkpaladin
6/15/2006 5:37pm,
Religious nutjobs deserve to be drawn and quartered.

Method2Madness
6/15/2006 6:38pm,
Weren't they discussed here before for startin up trouble. I know i have seen a thread with the same kinda stuff in it before. I just dont remember when.

Anyway why do they feel the need to call a dead soldier "gay" for serving his country. what exactly does homosexuality have to do with a strait marine who died for his country?

Doctor X
6/15/2006 6:47pm,
I am on the browser that does not run "yutube," but from your description--and the fact it came from Fox--suggests you bring up the wonderful Phelps people, upon whom I have bestowed the honor "****" for "feasting on the carcasses of the dead for personal gain."

I believe there was a thread on this. It takes quite a lot of extremism for St. Sean of Hannity to question your sanity.

--J.D.

Seraphim
6/15/2006 6:52pm,
I hate to hear people scream. I hate it.

I especially hate to hear people scream stupid ****.

Slap the nutjob skank.

HearWa
6/15/2006 7:06pm,
What an ugly skank.

ThaiBoxerShorts
6/15/2006 7:11pm,
I am on the browser that does not run "yutube," but from your description--and the fact it came from Fox--suggests you bring up the wonderful Phelps people, upon whom I have bestowed the honor "****" for "feasting on the carcasses of the dead for personal gain."

I believe there was a thread on this. It takes quite a lot of extremism for St. Sean of Hannity to question your sanity.

--J.D.
It's the same batshit crazy Phelps woman who was in the Hannity clip, but it's a different clip. This one is from the past day or two.

elipson
6/15/2006 7:14pm,
The King James bible, hahaha!!

It is Fake
6/15/2006 7:17pm,
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35185&highlight=phelps

Here is the other thread.

Poop Loops
6/15/2006 7:19pm,
I am glad that she will die before me.

Dagon Akujin
6/16/2006 1:51am,
Crazy religious nutjobs for teh win!

Plural. Definately fits here. Holy ****! "Oh the humanity!!"

Thaiboxerken
6/16/2006 2:06am,
At least that women actually is honest with her hatred of homosexuals, unlike the majority of christians that say "hate the in, love the sinner."

Dagon Akujin
6/16/2006 2:21am,
At least that women actually is honest with her hatred of homosexuals, unlike the majority of christians that say "hate the in, love the sinner."

That's very true. If more Christians came out to say that they hated poor people, minorities, homosexuals, and women, then at least they wouldn't be so "lukewarm".

Of course, we'd have to kill them all... but that'd probably be enjoyable.

Dagon

mrblackmagic
6/16/2006 7:39am,
What the **** is she talking about? I wonder if she has a t.v. or a newspaper. Last I checked gay-marriage was still outlawed and U.S. military still kicked people out for being open. Her argument is for nought. Dun, dun, stupid bitch.

Darkpaladin
6/16/2006 8:57am,
That skank doesn't deserve to live. The next military funeral she crashes should perform the 21 gun salute through her temple.