PDA

View Full Version : maximum amount of force behind a round house

Pages : [1] 2 3

Tshin
6/04/2006 6:10pm,
I've been googling for the answer and I can't find it, this guy keeps bringing up that the maximum amount of force behind a Roundhouse kick is 2000lbs. I disagree. Anyone care to elaborate on the subject?

BRIDGEKEEPER: What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
ARTHUR: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
BRIDGEKEEPER: Huh? I-- I don't know that! Auuuuuuuugh! [ explodes and dies ]

Shaolinz
6/04/2006 6:14pm,
"This guy" practiced TKD didn't he?

Tshin
6/04/2006 6:22pm,
yes, he did. And he's also a firm believer in Chi, and that TKD IS TEH ULTIMATE!11!

Shaolinz
6/04/2006 6:57pm,
So is your question for a chambered roundhouse kick or just a roundhouse?

Tshin
6/04/2006 6:58pm,
if you could give me both i'd be more then happy, but i see what you are getting at, and the guy is a feckin tard.

Shaolinz
6/04/2006 7:13pm,
My point involves that and the second part.. who cares? I'm not sure you could give an accurate maximum. What if some guy was a freak that could kick harder then any ninja ever born? Also, consider the roundhouse of a TKD fighter vs the roundhouse of a MT fighter. Each kick would have a different maximum (I would assume) due to the difference in the mechanics of the kicks.

The maximum amount of force behind a roundhouse kick is just enough to knock you out. Ask him why he should be concerned with the rest of the force if he is unconscious.

rino86
6/04/2006 7:21pm,
b/c when you can kill a man with one kick, your training is complete!

Efro
6/04/2006 7:22pm,
Maybe you should checkout that XMA program they aired on Discovery channel. In the first one they were measuring the forces behind some of the kicks.

MarkAY
6/04/2006 7:28pm,
Clearly, the maximum amount of force you can deliver with a roundhouse kick is only achieved when that roundhouse kick is thrown by Chuck Norris. If you aren't Chuck Norris, why would you bother?

Shaolinz
6/04/2006 7:28pm,
Maybe you should checkout that XMA program they aired on Discovery channel. In the first one they were measuring the forces behind some of the kicks.

Two of the greatest evils in the world meet... XMA and the Discovery channel.

Poop Loops
6/04/2006 7:46pm,
Even if that were true, HE can't kick with that much force, since he does TKD.

Torakaka
6/04/2006 7:48pm,
Clearly, the maximum amount of force you can deliver with a roundhouse kick is only achieved when that roundhouse kick is thrown by Chuck Norris. If you aren't Chuck Norris, why would you bother?

PLEASE GOD, WHEN WILL IT END!?!?

GoldenJonas
6/04/2006 7:52pm,
PLEASE GOD, WHEN WILL IT END!?!?

Only when Gene Lebelle chokes out Chuck Norris and makes him poop/pee himself.

Efro
6/04/2006 8:08pm,

Don't you mean Bruce Lee?

Teh El Macho
6/04/2006 8:39pm,
Only when Gene Lebelle chokes out Chuck Norris and makes him poop/pee himself.That will be impossible. Teh Chuck Norris wears thight jeans that will push his poop back where it came from :XXpuke:

plasma
6/04/2006 8:46pm,
b/c when you can kill a man with one kick, your training is complete!

I know your style field a joke, but please change to reflect your real style.