PDA

View Full Version : "Desperate Housewives" video game announced

Steve
6/03/2006 9:18pm,
What in the wide wide world of sports is the computer gaming industry thinking???

Desperate Housewives (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/desperatehousewives/index.html)

"Buena Vista Games is proud to partner with ABC Entertainment and Touchstone Television to bring the popular 'Desperate Housewives' franchise to fans and gamers," said Graham Hopper, senior vice president and general manager, Buena Vista Games. "This game allows players to move to Wisteria Lane and live all the gossip, drama and intrigue of a true desperate housewife."

I can see the entertainment potential in games like The Sims, but this is ridiculous.

Poop Loops
6/03/2006 9:20pm,
If there's one thing I've always wanted to be, it's a desperate housewife.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6/03/2006 9:48pm,
The Sims sucks, and this is a more specialized version of The Sims. Ergo, it will suck.

Steve
6/04/2006 12:54am,
The Sims sucks, and this is a more specialized version of The Sims. Ergo, it will suck.

If only they made a specialized version of The Sims with MAs, a la the Ultimate Fighter series.

Then we could:

live all the gossip, drama and intrigue of a true desperate fighter.

Mr Han
6/04/2006 11:47am,
No-one will buy this game.

The sims was alright for about fifteen minutes and then I got bored. I don't care about designing the sims' house and choosing the fucking carpets and where the bloody sofa is going to go.
I only want them to have babies so then I can wall the baby up in a room and leave it to die of neglect.

PointyShinyBurn
6/04/2006 12:03pm,
The fun was over for me once my smoking hot leather clad 'Buffy' character had seduced every one of my sister's Sims.

TonyM
6/04/2006 12:12pm,
A video game for what most of us take for granted. How fucking pathetic.