Pages : [1] 2

AAAhmed46
6/01/2006 12:20am,
http://www.local6.com/news/9290536/detail.html

Holy ****!:shock:

Steve
6/01/2006 12:33am,
you're dreaming.

The boy, identified only as "Jie-jie," also was born with just one kidney and may have problems that could lead to curvature of the spine, local media reports said. Jie-jie cried when either of his left arms was touched, but smiled and responded normally to other stimuli, the reports said.

sounds sucky to me.

Mr. Jones
6/01/2006 12:36am,
Godamn't this thread is misleading. I thought a baby was born with gills or something.

Mr. Jones
6/01/2006 12:38am,
I hope they don't cut off his arm.

Dr._Tzun_Tzu
6/01/2006 12:40am,
Hey, He can grow up to both drive a boat AND hold up the flag when a waterskiier goes down. They should have named him Zappod.

Steve
6/01/2006 1:31am,
Hey, He can grow up to both drive a boat AND hold up the flag when a waterskiier goes down. They should have named him Zappod.

????

By some chance do you mean Zaphod?

Poop Loops
6/01/2006 1:36am,
Why exactly are they contemplating about cutting off the upper arm? It's not like having the lower arm only will make him look any more normal. Arms aren't supposed to be attached to your ribs.

Steve
6/01/2006 1:43am,
Why exactly are they contemplating about cutting off the upper arm? It's not like having the lower arm only will make him look any more normal. Arms aren't supposed to be attached to your ribs.

where did you get that they were going to cut off the upper arm?

that's the one that looks the most developed.

Mr. Jones
6/01/2006 1:44am,
SFE read closely.

Poop Loops
6/01/2006 1:57am,
where did you get that they were going to cut off the upper arm?

that's the one that looks the most developed.

They're actually trying to determine which one is more developed. Normally the extra limb is a stub, not nearly as developed as it is in this case. But even if the lower arm was more developed (neither are fully functional it says), he'd look like a freak. In this case vanity DOES matter.

Steve
6/01/2006 2:10am,
SFE read closely.

I did.

In this case vanity DOES matter.

Yeah. I don't see a statement about cutting off his upper arm tho.

I've been dumb before tho too.

Poop Loops
6/01/2006 2:20am,
Yes. Yes you have.

They are running tests to see which are works better. If it turns out the lower arm works better, the logical conclusion is that they will want to cut off the other one. Which is stupid.

Steve
6/01/2006 2:25am,
Yes. Yes you have.

They are running tests to see which are works better. If it turns out the lower arm works better, the logical conclusion is that they will want to cut off the other one. Which is stupid.

So you agree with me and then you agree with me.

Poop Loops
6/01/2006 2:41am,
It's late and I'm supposed to be writing my last essay for the quarter. It was supposed to be "arm". The keys are so close together.

Steve
6/01/2006 2:57am,
I know.

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

HoratioHooah
6/01/2006 3:38am,
Odd name for a boy, since the most common use for "jie jie" is "older sister"