PDA

View Full Version : Same ol POOP. WE DON'T POOP IN THREAD TITLES

Pages : [1] 2

Darting Fingers
5/17/2006 6:07pm,
Gday peeps,

DF just havin a perouse to see how shits been holding up. Phrost straight down under you're a work horse son and love to see after 8 months i can still log in and check my ****. I've experienced injury in a break dance related incedent (haha laugh it up) had a piece of cartilage taken out of my leg and according to the nurse one of the largest she's seen (but thats another story) and recovery has been a bit of a c**t. But due improved mobility and other such medical phenomenons i am able to start hitting anything foam based and just wanted to drop a line for anyone who probably doesn't rember me.
Other than that it really stokes me to that there are still people keepin a cap on the Bullshido out there.
Keep it up fellas i'm far behind but always watching and learning.
Big up to Bullshido.

DF

Christmas Spirit
5/17/2006 6:10pm,
Gday peeps,

DF just havin a perouse to see how shits been holding up. Phrost straight down under you're a work horse son and love to see after 8 months i can still log in and check my ****. I've experienced injury in a break dance related incedent (haha laugh it up) had a piece of cartilage taken out of my leg and according to the nurse one of the largest she's seen (but thats another story) and recovery has been a bit of a c**t. But due improved mobility and other such medical phenomenons i am able to start hitting anything foam based and just wanted to drop a line for anyone who probably doesn't rember me.
Other than that it really stokes me to that there are still people keepin a cap on the Bullshido out there.
Keep it up fellas i'm far behind but always watching and learning.
Big up to Bullshido.

DF

Wrong Forum ... you ummm ... well ... not a noob ... and welcome back .

Phrost
5/17/2006 6:13pm,
Yeah, we're bigger than better than ever.

Darting Fingers
5/17/2006 6:28pm,
Wrong Forum ... you ummm ... well ... not a noob ... and welcome back .

Long time listner first time ahhh... **** it, censored titles, bigger and better than evere but DAMN you guys used to be cool... just jokes I didn't know the forum and am like a 78 year old back at the spitfire controls. As for noob, backtrack like flapjacks i've been here since fresh tracks...

Down South

Poop Loops
5/17/2006 6:29pm,
You say ****, but then you censor ****?

Phrost
5/17/2006 6:31pm,
You can say ****, ****, whatever, just don't put it in a thread title.

Poop Loops
5/17/2006 6:32pm,
Yes, but he said ****, and then he censored ****. WTF?

Darting Fingers
5/17/2006 6:33pm,
You say ****, but then you censor ****?

I was feeling pressured the girls near buy annd i tend to try and watch my mouth but yes i should have just said **** but between poop and c**t there's a small divide...

Poop Loops
5/17/2006 6:35pm,
If you're going to keep censoring your own cussing, you might as well just go to MAP.

Darting Fingers
5/17/2006 6:39pm,
Phrost I understand I'm just mucking around sorry mate.

War whatever your name is get over semantics mate and have a sense of humour...

Poop Loops
5/17/2006 6:47pm,
A sense of what? A what of humor?

This must be some sort of mistake. I buy my humors by the dozen.

Darting Fingers
5/17/2006 6:54pm,
Well mate ya getting ripped off...

But then again some people have buy wholesale.

supercrap
5/17/2006 11:58pm,
Hullo there Darting Fingers.

How's Sydders holding up? Still doing the old Wing Flung Dung?

Remember when we bumped into each other with my good buddy Jan in the Oaks?

And we pulled the old snobby lineage thing on you? Sorry about that, chap.

Get well soon and all that.

alex
5/18/2006 2:37am,
wing chun, and australian?

**** off

wagamichi
5/18/2006 2:53am,
Vomit

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
5/18/2006 2:56am,
Clockwork Orange was a good movie, but Dr. Strangelove could kick its ass in a fight.