PDA

View Full Version : Shock... and awe....

Sun Wukong
5/17/2006 4:39am,
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zphIpEGrrTQ&search=streetfight

Tell me anyone saw that coming?

lifetime
5/17/2006 7:51am,
Awesome. Lady looked like she deserved it.

TonyM
5/17/2006 10:35am,
That was totally satisfying.

pauli
5/17/2006 11:57am,
...wow.

GoldenJonas
5/17/2006 12:01pm,
awesome, I wish I could here what they were saying before she got popped.

Lucky Seven
5/17/2006 1:02pm,
Word on Metacafe dot com is that she was the teacher and she was talking with the girls family about something she did and they didn't like to hear it so grandpa or whoever punched her in the face.

Don't know if any of this is true but if it is.....damn..

Yrkoon9
5/17/2006 1:23pm,
I won't deny it was funny.

But if a teacher is telling the parents what this girl did and the parents punch the teacher - what kind of example is that setting? It certainly explains why the student was in trouble in the first place - because of shitty parenting.

Honestly I want to see a teacher beat the **** out of a parent for once. Parents today refuse to acknowledge anything bad about thier kids. That is IF you can get them to roll off the couch for a parent-teacher conference. Usually they won't attend. If they do they will spend the entire time defending thier kid no matter how bad the offense. (compare to when I was in school - I feared my parents knowing about my screw up more than I did the school official)

And you'd be suprised to see/hear what teachers have to put up with from irrate parents. If the teacher does anything it will be a lawsuit.

For example, last year during cheerleading tryouts some guy came into the gym and literally YELLED at my wifes face. Something about it being 4:30pm and this needed to be over, and she was a waste of time, etc. My wife responded with the note that HE signed about try outs lasting until 5pm. He got right up in her face with finger pointing and everything. She came home pretty upset. She thought the guy was going to hit her. I told her to call me if that **** ever went down again. But it's just one example of many.

You hear about coaches getting beaten to death in parking lots by nutty parents. Kids jumping teachers in the parking lot, or worse.

I'm ready for a mouthy parent who is providing a bad example to finally get checked. Show everybody that there are consequences, and you can't just vent or attack a representative with impunity.

Teh El Macho
5/17/2006 1:41pm,

But if a teacher is telling the parents what this girl did and the parents punch the teacher - what kind of example is that setting? It certainly explains why the student was in trouble in the first place - because of shitty parenting.

Honestly I want to see a teacher beat the **** out of a parent for once. Parents today refuse to acknowledge anything bad about thier kids. That is IF you can get them to roll off the couch for a parent-teacher conference. Usually they won't attend. If they do they will spend the entire time defending thier kid no matter how bad the offense. (compare to when I was in school - I feared my parents knowing about my screw up more than I did the school official)

And you'd be suprised to see/hear what teachers have to put up with from irrate parents. If the teacher does anything it will be a lawsuit.

For example, last year during cheerleading tryouts some guy came into the gym and literally YELLED at my wifes face. Something about it being 4:30pm and this needed to be over, and she was a waste of time, etc. My wife responded with the note that HE signed about try outs lasting until 5pm. He got right up in her face with finger pointing and everything. She came home pretty upset. She thought the guy was going to hit her. I told her to call me if that **** ever went down again. But it's just one example of many.

You hear about coaches getting beaten to death in parking lots by nutty parents. Kids jumping teachers in the parking lot, or worse.

I'm ready for a mouthy parent who is providing a bad example to finally get checked. Show everybody that there are consequences, and you can't just vent or attack a representative with impunity.That's one of the reasons I don't work anywhere where I have to deal with people (.ie. marketing, managing, teaaching, etc.) The main problem is that sociopaths get away with just about anything in this country. I'd like to see that dude talk to a lady like that somewhere else. He would most likely get killed on the spot...

Yrkoon9, what that guy did, doesn't that constitute some sort of assault? Isn't there a way to make a record of it, a legal complaint or something?

CanucKyokushin
5/17/2006 2:06pm,

I'm ready for a mouthy parent who is providing a bad example to finally get checked. Show everybody that there are consequences, and you can't just vent or attack a representative with impunity.All right Yrkoon you made a lot of good points.Sorry about what happened to your wife.But how do you know that girl isn't on the honor roll.Granted ,chances are that she's just a sheltered kid.

I'm only pointing this out because my memory of high-school was of shitty teacher's who didn't give a damn about their students future and broken down smelly school.

Or maybe you just went to a better school than me.Who knows.

Smeagol
5/18/2006 11:59am,
in the comments someone says that the teacher asked if she knew her father - that could explain why the mother got upset - and that there was thc in "her system" ..

sidran
5/18/2006 12:05pm,
This site has some more ideas about what was being said, I think they sound about right.
http://videos.humpingfrog.com/14379/2006/04/teacher-smacked-in-the-face-after-a-pta-meeting.html

Sun Wukong
5/18/2006 12:10pm,
if you watch it a couple of times, the bitch that got socked just asked a girl if she knew her own dad. Right at the start the lady with the big right hand leans in and tells the ho talking that she's trash. After the, "did you know your dad, honey?" comment apparently the little lady was fed up with the running commentary and decided to let a little fur fly.

In my opinion, the lady got what she was asking for talking to a kid like that. You don't call a teenager a bastard child to her face... that's a fucked up thing to do. All things being equal, I'd have probably decked her to.

CanucKyokushin
5/18/2006 12:16pm,
if you watch it a couple of times, the bitch that got socked just asked a girl if she knew her own dad. Right at the start the lady with the big right hand leans in and tells the ho talking that she's trash. After the, "did you know your dad, honey?" comment apparently the little lady was fed up with the running commentary and decided to let a little fur fly.

In my opinion, the lady got what she was asking for talking to a kid like that. You don't call a teenager a bastard child to her face... that's a fucked up thing to do. All things being equal, I'd have probably decked her to.
I got it.Punching mouthy women is the right thing to do sometimes.

Sun Wukong
5/19/2006 3:19am,
Well... a person who talks like that long enough should expect to get hit eventually. I'm not trying to justify criminal assault on women in any way.

I did say "all things being equal", which was my way of saying if that was my kid and that was a guy or if i was that old lady... my kneejerk reaction would probably be to smack 'em too.

Insulting a kids parentage is a foul thing to do, especially if you do it to their face like that. The only purpose of it is to humiliate them. Humiliating kids is a smackable offense in my opinion.

King Sleepless
5/19/2006 12:30pm,
I got it.Punching mouthy women is the right thing to do sometimes.

It has worked for centuries all around the world. Why stop now? Tried and true methods are the way to go!