PDA

View Full Version : Thank God For Martial Arts Planet!!!

Pandinha
5/15/2006 1:23am,
Really, thank you.

If M.A.P. didn't exist, we would have idiots posting how trash talking before MMA fights by UFC fighters make the martial arts disrespectful.

Or, yahoo's who have never heard of kicking with the Shin.

There's enough fodder in those forumns to make jokes for weeks. This is my first and last time, I might die reading any more.

I love the Fappr.com link, Matt, did you start that up after reading about it here on Bullshido? LOL

Thank you M.A.P. for taking all the idiots who wouldn't last a day here at Bullshido, and giving them a home!

Someone has to do it, and you guys do it all so well! :)

BackFistMonkey
5/15/2006 1:26am,
Really, thank you.

If M.A.P. didn't exist, we would have idiots posting how trash talking before MMA fights by UFC fighters make the martial arts disrespectful.

Or, yahoo's who have never heard of kicking with the Shin.

Thank you M.A.P. for taking all the idiots who wouldn't last a day here, and giving them a home!

Someone has to do it, and you guys do it all so well! :)

Amen

... and becouse of those standards even I seem to be usefull once in a while over there ... no really ... it is easy if you just take alot of SOMA ....:confused1

Matsufubu
5/15/2006 1:58am,
Any specific links?

I dunno, from reading MAP there's a fair bit of good discussion, but I can't believe that stupidity isn't stamped on when it occurs. Just propagates the BS. Having KickChick in charge just seems to be making things worse.

Hannibal
5/15/2006 4:21am,
Anthony.

Your avatar alone is worth just as much as your words. Keep 'em cominnnggg !