PDA

View Full Version : X3 is coming, are you going?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Stick
5/08/2006 4:22pm,
This is a stupid poll, of course you're going!

Granted I still have my concerns- the director shuffle, the speedy filming and production, Hally Berry beating everyone over the head with her oscar to ensure that Storm gets more attention-but something in my gut tells me I will greatly enjoy this movie.

Today I saw a tv spot on G4 that seemed to show nothing but Iceman v. Pyro and it was freaking sweet; Bobby puts on his ice suit ^_^

Poked around the official web site looking for that tv spot, but it is apparently not up yet. All the same, here's the official site. (http://www.x-menthelaststand.com/)

Opens the 26th, so unfortunately Olorin and I will be wheeling our way to KC for some throwing down, but our time will come. I will be seated in a theater. I will eat popcorn and giggle like an idiot all the way throught the previews.

Bring it ^_^

Neildo
5/08/2006 4:29pm,
Granted I still have my concerns- the director shuffle, the speedy filming and production, Hally Berry beating everyone over the head with her oscar to ensure that Storm gets more attention-but something in my gut tells me I will greatly enjoy this movie.

Agreed, on all points.

OZZ
5/08/2006 4:30pm,
The exit of Bryan Singer as director has me worried. But I will definitely go see it.

Teh El Macho
5/08/2006 4:48pm,
Hell yeah. As long as I can get a chance to glimpse Halle Berry's fine ass in black, shinny spandex, you bet I'm going. And I will take a mouthfull of pop-corn everytime she moves her buttcheeks. Hell yeah!!!

BoardHitBack
5/08/2006 4:55pm,
I couldn't stop myself going if I wanted to.

What? Its a beautiful multi-faceted story about tolerance, respect and unity...

more importantly women in spandex, explosions and killing.

King Sleepless
5/08/2006 6:02pm,
The only thing that could stop me from going is if I die, even then it's questionable.

alex
5/08/2006 8:17pm,
the director has gone to make superman, this ones gonna suck cunts

Stick
5/08/2006 8:23pm,
You're a kiwi, what you say doesn't count.

:: raspberry ::

lifetime
5/08/2006 8:37pm,
Is Gambit even in this film like was originally suggested? Because all I've seen is Beast, Angel and Juggernaut. Not like that's bad or anything. Will be seeing it when I can.

MaverickZ
5/08/2006 8:43pm,
Colossus. of course i'm gonna go see it.

CanucKyokushin
5/08/2006 8:59pm,
Hell yeah. As long as I can get a chance to glimpse Halle Berry's fine ass in black, shinny spandex, you bet I'm going. And I will take a mouthfull of pop-corn everytime she moves her buttcheeks. Hell yeah!!!
You know? Iím getting sick and tired of your flashy hetero lifestyle at us.

King Sleepless
5/08/2006 9:05pm,
Colossus. of course i'm gonna go see it.

Colossus is gay.

Stick
5/08/2006 9:57pm,
Only in the Ultimate line.

Also, you shut your dirty mouth.

It is Fake
5/08/2006 11:40pm,
Oh yeah,

he and Kitty finally did the nasty in Astonishing X-men,

Definetly not gay.

Steve
5/08/2006 11:51pm,
Is Gambit even in this film like was originally suggested? Because all I've seen is Beast, Angel and Juggernaut. Not like that's bad or anything. Will be seeing it when I can.

I heard about Gambit too but me thinks he might have been left on the cutting room floor.

I did hear that the Sentinals are in it tho...

It is Fake
5/08/2006 11:56pm,
Yeah I saw an interesting clip of Wolverine VS A senntinel.

The TV Spot is cool it shows Magneto ripping apart the Bridge.

Also, shows the multiple man, and Kitty Phasing Ice Man up through the ground.

Also, an armored Colossus shielding Kitty(?).