PDA

View Full Version : JKD's legitamacy?

Pages : [1] 2

hellokitty
4/25/2006 1:34pm,
Hi,
I'm new to the forums. I just started taking muay thai, boxing, and grappling (taken from judo, bjj, sambo, and wrestling). Anywhoooooo, my question is to the legitamacy of Jeet Kune Do in the streets? Is it just another "here (insert friend's name), check out this new move, ok first stand like this....and don't move.."? Or does it have some practical aspects to it. Thnx for replies.

Sincerely,
Hellokitty (i know, the name strikes fear into your heart) :confused:

BoardHitBack
4/25/2006 1:39pm,
Did you not see the forum labelled "newbietown". Suggest you head over there hellokitty. Also search for JKD.

hellokitty
4/25/2006 1:40pm,
Will do sir. Thnx homes.

Mr. Mantis
4/25/2006 1:41pm,
Moved to YMAS

HelloKitty - fix that style field or I'll ban you. Thanks.

JKDChick
4/25/2006 1:46pm,
JKD sucks. Everyone who takes it is a *****. Go to Newbietown.

hellokitty
4/25/2006 1:54pm,
Mr Mantis, how is it I change my style, what link do I need to find. Thnx. By the way, you're one fine white ape if I may so myself.......which I may.....

hellokitty
4/25/2006 1:57pm,
JKDDick, it sucks so bad why the hell put it in your style, thus making you the *****? Or were you being sarcastic...?

Rhamma
4/25/2006 2:01pm,
JKDDick, it sucks so bad why the hell put it in your style, thus making you the *****? Or were you being sarcastic...?

LOL JKDDick!!! tell me that was a typo! that is too funny!

p.s. JKD... Chick is female

GoldenJonas
4/25/2006 2:10pm,

must....avoid......JKDChick......rage.

just hope she doesn't jump on Omega's shoulders and go masterblaster on your noobie ass.

Rhamma
4/25/2006 2:17pm,
must....avoid......JKDChick......rage.

just hope she doesn't jump on Omega's shoulders and go masterblaster on your noobie ass.
Who run Barter Town?

JKDChick
4/25/2006 2:21pm,
Two men enter, one man leaves.

Someone didn't spend anytime lurking before they posted.

Mr. Mantis
4/25/2006 3:15pm,
Mr Mantis, how is it I change my style, what link do I need to find. Thnx. By the way, you're one fine white ape if I may so myself.......which I may.....
Go to your user control panel and edit your profile.

Teh El Macho
4/25/2006 3:18pm,
Two men enter, one man leaves.

Someone didn't spend anytime lurking before they posted.I smell blood...

Mr. Jones
4/25/2006 5:10pm,
JKDDICK....... funny.....*chuckles*

Doctor X
4/25/2006 7:07pm,
Perhaps the old favorite link of "Posting and You" needs to be a NewbieTown stickie?

--J.D.

JKDChick
4/26/2006 12:02am,
I suppose my rep being as it is, people assume hostility when I'm just being silly.