PDA

View Full Version : Universal Copy Paper

Pages : [1] 2

plasma
4/09/2006 10:39pm,
So instead of worrying about how to throw the knife, should I just poo on them???
yes. Go for it. Just look out for large black cock when you pull down your pants.

DerAuslander
4/09/2006 11:28pm,
yes. Go for it. Just look out for large black cock when you pull down your pants.

Run into that problem before, eh?

DerAuslander
4/09/2006 11:29pm,
No, YOU should coat your knives with pepper oil - poo takes too long to take effect for self defense purposes.

I soak my blades in kimchi juice.

DerAuslander
4/18/2006 1:50pm,
I carry a wooden stake.

I call it Mr. Pointy.

plasma
4/18/2006 2:04pm,
I carry a wooden stake.

I call it Mr. Pointy.

Ok kendra.

DerAuslander
4/18/2006 2:11pm,
Ok kendra.

So you admit to being involved in a group that research/resisted occult phenomena?

plasma
4/18/2006 2:12pm,
So you admit to being involved in a group that research/resisted occult phenomena?

Wait huh? I admit I watched Buffy in High School.

DerAuslander
4/18/2006 2:15pm,
I saw that, but I would retort that a heavy rock coming at your head would probably psyche a person out just as much, and that it would do some damage as well.

Personally I think this is an incredibly silly topic, but while it's here we might as well discuss it.

Hock Hockeim once responded to a critic who said knife disarms never worked by saying, "Of course they work. Sometimes it just helps to bounce a lamp off his head before you try to remove the knife from his hands."

Since that day, I have always carried a lamp in case I was ever beset by ninja.

Fucking ninja...

DerAuslander
4/18/2006 2:15pm,
Wait huh? I admit I watched Buffy in High School.

You and Phil Elmore.

plasma
4/18/2006 2:17pm,
You and Phil Elmore.

Die Baldy!

DerAuslander
4/18/2006 2:19pm,
Die Baldy!

Heheheheheheheh...still sore about the whole Kunoichi thing, I see...

DerAuslander
4/18/2006 2:20pm,
*Apparently that's illegal or something, but I suck at obeying the law.

Dude, that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

DerAuslander
4/18/2006 2:22pm,
If someone has a gun pointed at you, do you really think you're going to have time to pull out a knife and throw it at him? And you're not going to kill him? And you think that's going to stop him from shooting you? To me, that's ridiculous. If you think that makes sense, I won't bother arguing the point with you anymore. I've said everything that I can about it and really don't have anything else constructive to say about it. Thanks for the discussion.

You fail at logic.

DerAuslander
4/18/2006 3:42pm,
You don't want to hear what I'm saying.

Nope.

Reading it was bad enough.

DerAuslander
4/18/2006 3:47pm,
Please construct a cogent argument devoid of strawmen.

Thrown objects, knives, etc have been used since nearly the dawn of time by nearly all cultures to serve as distraction devices to aid in either an attack or a retreat.

DerAuslander
4/18/2006 3:48pm,
Okay. Go ahead and carry your silly ass throwing knives around and live in a fantasy world. Hell, what will it hurt. You probably don't have the balls to use them anyway.

Nah. He has the balls to use them. Fucker tried to stab me once. Fucking ninja...