PDA

View Full Version : Holy &@#$ing $4!T Batman!!!

Coyote
4/01/2006 12:11pm,
Please tell me that this is some sick, twisted, horrible :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay:.
There is no way that you would sell us out the abysmal pit of hellish evil that we call MAP.
If you have, I can only ask that you commit seppuku by cutting a hole through the flesh and muscle of your abdomen, and inserting a Mixmaster turned on "high".

Coyote
4/01/2006 12:13pm,
Did it just blank out :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: Day?
Maybe if I try writing it a different way.
@pril :gay::gay::gay::gay:s [email protected]
Ayprl Fulz Dy

Chuan
4/01/2006 12:14pm,
DAMN IT PHROST!!!!

I had to click out to make sure MAP hadnt taken over, then I looked a t the calender....BITCHES!!!!!!!

BackFistMonkey
4/01/2006 12:15pm,
..... sick, twisted, horrible :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay:. ...

..."high".....

I hope you get banned for being a hatefull racist homophobe and you can stop talking about being "High" as well .. no one cares about your drug addiction

Coyote
4/01/2006 12:16pm,
That seals it!!!
This is a :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay:!!!
No way in hell that MAP would spontaneously block out the words @pril f**ls [email protected] unless it was some horrible :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: played by Prost!
Clever, considering that they have been aping us so closely by instituting supporting members and such.
I just hope Kage Kaze has not killed himself yet.
By the way, the amount of money you were bought out for was too high, that was my first hint.

BackFistMonkey
4/01/2006 12:17pm,
DAMN IT PHROST!!!!

I too , am ashamed of Phrosts behavior ... but let it slide ...a concerned group of us are trying to Buy the site back right now as we speak ...

Coyote
4/01/2006 12:18pm,
He even went so far as to blank out the word [email protected]!
I wonder if he did the word :gay::gay::gay::gay: too?

Coyote
4/01/2006 12:19pm,
That last one was j*ke.
As for my drug addiction, none of your buisness that I snort goldfish.

Coyote
4/01/2006 12:20pm,
I just noticed that everything we say is listed as Dumb.
Phrost, you are an awesome, awesome man.

Moleculo
4/01/2006 12:22pm,
Oxygen deprivation *would* explain it.

PizDoff
4/01/2006 12:37pm,
I've seen some 'GAP' spoof clothing called 'MAP'. This looks the time to get some new fashions anyways.

Mjelva
4/01/2006 12:43pm,
Stop being such a fag.
You're ruining the :gay::gay::gay::gay:.

Coyote
4/01/2006 12:54pm,
How long was he planning this?
I don't know much about web design, but from what I do know, it would take a while to set up something as complex as this.
Another hint that this is a j*ke: My MAP trolling ID does not work here, and I know that I have not been banned.

MattJ
4/01/2006 1:43pm,
Props to Phrost. This is the best :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: I've seen on a MA forum!

I love the new "You're Martial Art is OK by me" section! Hilarious!!!

Coyote
4/01/2006 2:47pm,
Perfect.
Besides that, considering the number of people on this site that hate/pity MAP, it was a sure fire hit.

Coyote
4/01/2006 2:50pm,
I hope that no one has the heart to tell Phrost that I am already sleeping with Kickchick.
She doesn't know that I am actually a bullshidoka.
Fucking someone from another site is teh ultimate trollage.