PDA

View Full Version : Who is MikeyB?

Pages : [1] 2

DanDavis
5/07/2003 3:02pm,
I've noticed a couple of threads referring to MikeyB. Who are you guys talking about? If he's a member, how about posting some of his quotes or telling me what threads he's posted on. Thanks!

"Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy, sir!"

Omega Supreme
5/07/2003 3:08pm,
This is Mikeyb
http://www.alcofielen.com/pics/forumpics/gay/spiderman.gif

Go away I'm talking to myself

patfromlogan
5/07/2003 3:09pm,
My 14yr old showed me how to get those things to work once, gee, I wish I wasn't a computer idiot.

"Only IDIOTS think kata is useless because they don't know what they are talking about!!!" 5/6/03 by the the man himself, Asia

Omega Supreme
5/07/2003 3:17pm,
http://www.bullshido.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3377&FORUM_ID=2&CAT_ID=8&Topic_ Title=Got+into+some+beef+at+the+club+last+night%2E %2E%2E%2E%2E&Forum_Title=General+Discussion

http://www.alcofielen.com/pics/forumpics/negative/assclown.jpg

Deadpan Scientist
5/07/2003 3:18pm,
Use the search function :user mikeyb

PizDoff
5/07/2003 3:41pm,
oh my

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
(And my two creaky knees...)

TaeBo_Master
5/07/2003 11:09pm,
Apparently MikeyB is too good to respond here. He must be off somewhere grabbing his crotch and calling us all pussies.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --

Blad3
5/07/2003 11:14pm,
That award was supposed to be MINE!! NOOOOOO! :|

Spider-Man looks like he's doing Wing Chun...

=====

"I bet you're the kinda guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around."

Full Metal Jacket. (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jacket2.html)

WTDude
5/07/2003 11:32pm,
Wing Chun maybe, but not WING TZUN!

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

DanDavis
5/08/2003 3:53pm,
LOL! Omega's the man!

DanDavis
5/08/2003 4:08pm,
Use the search function :user mikeyb

Done. Now I see what everyone's talking about. :^) Poor guy seems like a very stubborn TMAist.

DanDavis
5/10/2003 11:19pm,
He's also hilariously clueless.

Mikeyb
5/14/2003 6:56pm,
Danny, Danny, Danny....

and the rest of you ladies....

Where should I begin?

Am I (did I previously feel) too good to answer
this thread? That could possibly be...or could
it be that sometimes I actually have a functioning professional and social life amongst other things that keeps me from spending 99.99999% checking this board for people to **** on, giving opinions on things you I took absolutely no time to learn about?

I am clueless Dan? Really? About what? I am
sure you can find something. You have been "noticing" me in certain threads, so it should be no problem for you give me an example. Give it your best shot.

Damn...it would seem have struck a nerve here with certain people on Bullshido.com when I made that comment recently about how I am sure most of these people posting to this board have never been in a fight in their life outside of their training gym(if they really train at all), not to mention that they have a real bad habit of critiquing and describing arts they have never trained in let alone have never seen.

But let me stop, you guys are just ripping me to
shreds here..I simply can't compete with the snappy comments about how I am a stubborn TMA(how does being a TMA make me stubborn?) and the ever so pictures of me as dancing superhero and an "ass clown" pictures person...damn...just way to funny. I am out of my league.

BTW, I love the way you started a thread asking who I am as
an indirect way to start a flame in my direction, that **** is what a women does(no offense JDK_Chick), I am assuming that you are male. If you are male then impress me and act like one by addressing me directly or simply checking my bio.....
if you want to know something

Edited by - mikeyb on May 14 2003 18:59:22

Edited by - mikeyb on May 14 2003 19:08:33

Omega Supreme
5/14/2003 7:00pm,
Well at least you admit that.

Omega Supreme
5/14/2003 7:19pm,
But let me stop, you guys are just ripping me to
shreds here..I simply can't compete with the snappy comments about how I am a stubborn TMA(how does being a TMA make me stubborn?) and the ever so pictures of me as dancing superhero and an "ass clown" pictures person...damn...just way to funny. I am out of my league.

BTW, I love the way you started a thread asking who I am as
an indirect way to start a flame in my direction, that **** is what a women does(no offense JDK_Chick), I am assuming that you are male. If you are male then impress me and act like one by addressing me directly or simply checking my bio.....
if you want to know something

I'll address you directly. You're an asshole. Show up to the West Coast Bash and I'll say it to your face. Don't come in here talking all this **** and think it impresses anybody you loser. I'll call you what you are. Don't come back to me with any pseudo intellectual witty retort. Just shut up or jump on the band wagon stop trying to brag over the internet.

Mikeyb
5/14/2003 7:24pm,
Word, you are going to bash my face in?
Ok.
You going to Atlanta?