PDA

View Full Version : old dumbf**k kills teen that walked over his lawn

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Teh El Macho
3/21/2006 10:49am,
A 66-year old imbecile killed a teen because he walked over his neatly kept lawn :dead:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/20/boy.shot.ap/index.html

So here is the 1-million dollar question: what the **** is wrong with people????? :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

Mjelva
3/21/2006 10:55am,
That sucks. Stupid man.

Mr. Mantis
3/21/2006 11:05am,
I know, that kid should have known better.

But really... It's the middle of winter here, who the **** cares about their lawn now?

liokault
3/21/2006 11:25am,
"American in gun atrocity shocker"

plasma
3/21/2006 12:35pm,
Punishment : Butt Rape but a Large Angry black man....no lube

Teryan
3/21/2006 12:45pm,
911 Call:

Martin: I just killed a kid.
Dispatcher: You just killed a kid?
Martin: Yes ma'am.
Dispatcher: Okay, what happened?
Martin: It's been going on for five years.
Dispatcher: What's going on?
Martin: I've been being harassed by him and his parents for five years. Today just blew it up.
Dispatcher: What is your name, sir?
Martin: Charles Martin.
Dispatcher: Okay, what happened, tell me what happened, Charles.
Martin: Kid's just been giving me a bunch of sh**, making the other kids harass me and my place, tearing things up.
Dispatcher: Okay, so what'd you do?
Martin: I shot him with a 410 shotgun twice.
Dispatcher: You shot him with a shotgun? Where is he?
Martin: He's laying in his yard.

:mumum:

BoardHitBack
3/21/2006 12:52pm,
Punishment : Butt Rape but a Large Angry black man....no lube

Most homosexuals agree with women- bigger = nicer/more pleasurable. If one of my brethren stepped up to the plate the idiot might enjoy it- its prolly best that the light toned guys do the honours, that way not only does the dumbf**k get a painful bully-ramming, the punisher might work of some of the rage caused by the ( the probably well-founded) fear he is inadequate and become a better person........:ohyea7qh:

Cymro
3/21/2006 1:37pm,
We need something like the Darwin Award...for the person who most retards human evolution by continuing to exist and, theoretically, breed.

Anna Kovacs
3/21/2006 1:45pm,
Most homosexuals agree with women- bigger = nicer/more pleasurable.

That really only applies for someone that's used to it. For a first timer or someone that hasnt done it in a long time it's a lot more painful when the intrusive object is larger rather then smaller.

BackFistMonkey
3/21/2006 1:49pm,
That really only applies for someone that's used to it. For a first timer or someone that hasnt done it in a long time it's a lot more painful when the intrusive object is larger rather then smaller.

I like how you qualified that with " intrusive object "

:ky:

Mr. Mantis
3/21/2006 2:28pm,
The medical term would be "foreign body" FYI.

BoardHitBack
3/21/2006 2:45pm,

LOL just mocking the typical white man hang-up! Sometimes it really is too easy....you set yourself for a simple take down and who is going to resist taking a open cheap shot like that?

plasma
3/21/2006 5:16pm,
LOL just mocking the typical white man hang-up! Sometimes it really is too easy....you set yourself for a simple take down and who is going to resist taking a open cheap shot like that?

Who said I was white?.... Actually I am half white , half sementic :)

The mental picture of a large black man raping him, is far funnier then a large white guy(at least in my mind). BTW Black guys are huge, don't deny it.

BoardHitBack
3/21/2006 5:57pm,
Who said I was white?.... Actually I am half white , half sementic :)

The mental picture of a large black man raping him, is far funnier then a large white guy(at least in my mind). BTW Black guys are huge, don't deny it.

Deny it! Why would I? I want people to know! The brothers are blessed *big-lipped grin* But you're right I shouldn't of assumed you were white, it was pretty foolish.

The image would have been better way back when- around the time the first Europeans came to Africa all the artwork depicting the devil and the denizens of hell showed them to have tough, blackened skin- because they were covered in all the soot and that from the perpertual fire, all that brimstone and the lake of sulphur. If they acutally witnessed such a rape of a woman or a man, it would probably been like a live action Legend of the Overfiend- demons come to earth under scorching sun to unleash their carnal will with their large demonic dicks. Nice. Sometimes I think that image has echoed down the centuries- ah well its kinda funny thinking of smaller europeans meeting Masai and being freaked out by the blatent naked difference between their sex organs.

Take heart tho my ninja friend- our skin shines in the dark as well, so we have to camo up for the stealth killings too!

Mr. Jones
3/21/2006 6:09pm,
That kid should have known better than to walk on someone's lawn especially that old man's. All the neighbors knew he was obsessed with his lawn so the kid had no excuse. I bet that wasn't the first time he walked on his lawn and the old man yelled at him and finally he just got sick of him and shot him. I don't think he deserved to be shot but he still should have known better. Stupid 15 year old.

KageKaze I think he's too old and unattractive to be raped by anyone.

Teh El Macho
3/21/2006 6:45pm,
KageKaze I think he's too old and unattractive to be raped by anyone.Somewhere, somehow there gotta be a freak sick enough to actually be into old, wrinkled, unatractive, cranky old men... you'll be suprised at the human capacity for kinkiness :sign18: