PDA

View Full Version : ROBBER got messed up...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Pandinha
3/07/2006 11:34am,
Sucks when you rob someone with a concealed weapons permit and a GLOCK.

http://media.putfile.com/How-To-Make-Swiss-Cheese80

ronin56003
3/07/2006 11:45am,
Awesome. Smart man to use the fatty as a meat shield.

Teh El Macho
3/07/2006 12:02pm,
I would be gloating over this clip except for the fact that there was a baby pretty near the line of fire... I dunno, it just gives me the creeps. I does pay to have a glock when you need it most, though :)

Pandinha
3/07/2006 12:10pm,
Looking at the video, at start, there was about 3 feet between the child and the robber, which increased to over 5 feet when the shooting ensued.

JohnnyCache
3/07/2006 12:24pm,
shooting past that kid was something that guy probably wondered about in hindsight. I liked how he snuck the gun out behind the girl...

Grashnak
3/07/2006 1:20pm,
Starting a gunfight with civilians there was stupid. Escalating the situation was wrong in those circumstances unless he had reason to believe the robber was planning to kill them.

Phrost
3/07/2006 1:51pm,
Bullshit. You have the right to defend your property. Who knows what that robber planned? Do you really want to bank on the mercy of a criminal?

************ deserved what he got. If more criminals had to worry about heroes like this guy packing a firearm, there'd be much less crime.

Lucky Seven
3/07/2006 1:56pm,
************ deserved what he got. If more criminals had to worry about heroes like this guy packing a firearm, there'd be much less crime.

Problem is when these "heroes" decide to stop by the bank and bring a few sacks of money, or when they decide to permanently shut up the noisy neighbour

Pandinha
3/07/2006 1:56pm,
Btw...

Shooter is a NRA Firearms instructor.

Phrost
3/07/2006 2:02pm,
Problem is when these "heroes" decide to stop by the bank and bring a few sacks of money, or when they decide to permanently shut up the noisy neighbour

If you chose to abuse your freedom to carry a firearm, you deserve to be punished severely for it. That goes with anything in a free country though.

Your way of thinking is the reason why criminals are empowered in our society; they don't have to fear average citizens pulling out a gun and defending themselves.

True freedom isn't an easy thing. If you can't handle it, you don't deserve it. But it is morally repugnant to suggest that society should limit the freedoms of the many out of a fear of the few that would chose to abuse them.

Ben Franklin said it best: "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety".

Cassius
3/07/2006 2:09pm,
Problem is when these "heroes" decide to stop by the bank and bring a few sacks of money, or when they decide to permanently shut up the noisy neighbourHow often does this happen with people that go to the effort of getting CCW permits? I don't have any statistics, but my guess would be "probably almost never." Feel free to enlighten me if you have any evidence for your supposition.

Grashnak
3/07/2006 2:18pm,
If more criminals had to worry about heroes like this guy packing a firearm, there'd be much less crime.

I doubt it. I suspect you'd see a lot more criminals using the "shoot first, rob later" strategy if that was the case.

But for the record, I was saying people don't have the right to defend themselves or their property, merely questioning the wisdom of starting a gunfight with a baby in the middle of it. If the asshole robber had decided to shoot it out, either one of them might have hit the civies.

Phrost
3/07/2006 2:20pm,
You might doubt it, but please post statistics that back up your assertion, if you're going to make one along those lines.

Yrkoon9
3/07/2006 2:22pm,

I totally agree with you man!

These fucking heroes and their guns. It's almost like these motorists and their cars!

A couple of months ago here in Las Vegas some guy just whacked out and drove up on the sidewalk and hurt/killed a bunch of people. ****, before that there was a rash of bus stop rampages by drivers. I mean even when they aren't just going crazy and trying to kill people with their vehicles there are accidents everywhere!

This must stop! I say we ban all motorized vehicles because people just can't be trusted.

jnp
3/07/2006 2:29pm,
This must stop! I say we ban all motorized vehicles because people just can't be trusted.

Can't we just ban people instead?

Cassius
3/07/2006 2:29pm,
Can't we just ban people instead?Only if we start with Carbon.