PDA

View Full Version : The crappiest MA weapon - the poll 2006

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Fantasy Warrior
3/03/2006 8:16pm,
You've read the thread, now vote in tnhe poll! All these options are 'genuine' MA related weapons, regardless of how silly they sound.

BackFistMonkey
3/03/2006 8:25pm,
It would have to be the Three Sectional Staff .

Seriously ...

Becouse I think we should be trying to discount other peoples choices by finding good video of the weapon being used . Becouse I am pretty sure you can find footage of most of the items listed being used in some applicable manner ... but the 3ss ... I don't know if there is any .

Cormoran
3/03/2006 8:25pm,
Had to go with chopsticks, i'd not only rather eat with a knife and fork but i'd also prefer to fight with them too.

nezha
3/03/2006 9:39pm,
im thinkin tactical torch. they make your attack want to kill you more when they see what a lame person you are

Ke?poFist
3/03/2006 10:34pm,
Paper Chinese Fan....(especially the pink frilly ones)

crowey
3/03/2006 10:46pm,
I voted nunchaku. As fun as it is to play with them, in an actual fight, I'd just chuck them at my opponent, and hope he tripped over them.

plasma
3/03/2006 11:28pm,
Nunchaku - I voted this. Any weapon that has a better chance on hurting the user then opponent get my vote. If you own one, just use it for it original purpose, flailing rice.

Tactical Torch - Hey Flashlights help you see in the dark. Adding a gun onto the other hand are your in business.

Kung fu bench - Heavy and hurts. Anyway you can sit on it.

bladed Coat rack - it can cut right? Ok then.

Kobutan - heavy and blunt. Why not?

Caltrops - If you are running through a narrow castle passageway, why not?

Chopsticks - close second, but at least you can't hurt yourself with it.

Batleth (of Klingon fame) - Sharp Battle Ax. Impractial, but sharp.

Teh El Macho
3/03/2006 11:38pm,
Tactical torch... just because Phil makes it look so moronic.

Thaiboxerken
3/04/2006 12:09am,
Three Sectional Staff is a crappy weapon.

CanucKyokushin
3/04/2006 12:10am,
The fighting fan.If this is intended as a joke.....than I don't get it?!?

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5013/fanblackninja5xr.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Fantasy Warrior
3/04/2006 7:59am,
fan!!!!?????? damn, i knew i'd missed one. We'll have to add up all the 'fan' votes at the end to put it in its rightful place among the stars of crapness at the crap weapons awards ceromony 2006.

PointyShinyBurn
3/04/2006 10:46am,
I voted Batleth, all the others have probably been effective in anger outside the imagination of chubby geeks from Wisconsin.

thebgbb
3/04/2006 12:38pm,
Definitely the nunchaku. Frankly, I'd rather have a toilet plunger.

Omega Supreme
3/04/2006 12:39pm,
I'm for rope dart. For those of you who said nunchuka you're all not very well versed in weapons. I know that nunchukas are craptastic as a weapon but who would win in a fight. Benchmaster butt hole or nunchuka nutcracker? You decide.

plasma
3/04/2006 1:02pm,
I'm for rope dart. For those of you who said nunchuka you're all not very well versed in weapons. I know that nunchukas are craptastic as a weapon but who would win in a fight. Benchmaster butt hole or nunchuka nutcracker? You decide.

Well the bench is longer. However, the guy with the bench will just wait there thill the nunchuka knocks himself out.

king of seals
3/04/2006 1:23pm,
It would have to be the Three Sectional Staff .

Seriously ...

Becouse I think we should be trying to discount other peoples choices by finding good video of the weapon being used . Becouse I am pretty sure you can find footage of most of the items listed being used in some applicable manner ... but the 3ss ... I don't know if there is any .

Agreed. 3ss gets my vote too. (I voted other)