PDA

View Full Version : Hapkido, Kenpo, or TKD?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Hapkido_master
2/25/2006 3:46pm,
ok I have a choice of Hapkido, kenpo, or TKD, the videos of hapkido seem best for me but i havnt seen many TKD and iv seen no KENPO videos...cant seem to find any so if anyone hase a opinion on what one to do or got nevideos plz comment them

wagamichi
2/25/2006 3:47pm,
ok I have a choice of Hapkido, kenpo, or TKD, the videos of hapkido seem best for me but i havnt seen many TKD and iv seen no KENPO videos...cant seem to find any so if anyone hase a opinion on what one to do or got nevideos plz comment them

No...No...and No. as far as choice.

And if by videos..you mean on the web...your a moron. And should stop posting here. Try this, go to google and type in kenpo. Ass.

BackFistMonkey
2/25/2006 3:48pm,
Take Boxing ...

Hapkido_master
2/25/2006 3:50pm,
Take Boxing ...

Almost any martial art caould kill boxers....boxer only punch its so stupid

wagamichi
2/25/2006 3:51pm,

**** off little troll. We see what you are doing and we don't like it.

BackFistMonkey
2/25/2006 3:52pm,

and you my good Sir are so wise and expirenced I can't do anything but admit my defeat and withdraw from this debate .

Hats off to you .

Hapkido_master
2/25/2006 3:56pm,
No...No...and No. as far as choice.

And if by videos..you mean on the web...your a moron. And should stop posting here. Try this, go to google and type in kenpo. Ass.

um ye i see videos of tournys and sparring vids off google

Shuma-Gorath
2/25/2006 3:56pm,

I have here a video that equally represents hapkido and kempo:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=7330560487195914747

plasma
2/25/2006 3:58pm,

Do Hapkido. The more people out there that suck the better I look.

Hapkido_master
2/25/2006 3:58pm,
**** off little troll. We see what you are doing and we don't like it.

Dude wtf is ur problem i ask for advice rather to take kenpo, TKD, or hapkido and if u dont have nothing to say about anyof tjem then stfu and stop posting

DngrRuss1
2/25/2006 3:59pm,
I'll take "Transparent attempts to annoy and otherwise be a fucking tard" for the win Alex.

Go home. Grow some hair on your crotch. Then you can come back and attempt to fool us again.

Or, just for our entertainment, go to a boxing gym and make said statements. Please video the results and post them here under "Multiple Internal and Brain injuries that i deserved."

plasma
2/25/2006 4:00pm,

Awesome. Best logic ever. You sir are part of the Elite.

When you get a chance, tell that to the next boxer you see.

TehDeadlyDimMak
2/25/2006 4:04pm,
Dude wtf is ur problem i ask for advice rather to take kenpo, TKD, or hapkido and if u dont have nothing to say about anyof tjem then stfu and stop posting

They're right though, you shouldn't take any of those arts.
They have poor quality control as far as schools go. If you want to learn how to fight you would be better off doing boxing, Muay Thai, Kyokushin Karate, Judo, BJJ, shootfighting, SAMBO, etc.

If you want to be good at kata and pointsparring (aka tag) then go for it.
Yes boxers only punch, but it's pretty much a given that the average boxer can beat the average TKD stylist in a straight out fight.

plasma
2/25/2006 4:05pm,
Join the Bujinkan, they are deadly ninjas.

http://www.winjutsu.com

Lu Tze
2/25/2006 4:06pm,
Whatever you do don't take kenpo, one of the requirements for black belt is you have to grow a mullet.

BackFistMonkey
2/25/2006 4:11pm,
Some Hapkido is good , but it is a rarety . If the Hapkido school you are looking into is worth a **** you wouldn't ask this question . Good Hapkido stands out like a sore thumb next to most TKD and average Kempo . It would be like asking "should I do BJJ or Yellow Bamboo " .

P.S.

Your screen name sucks and you are either a troll or so ignorant it's not worth explaining anything further until you do some reading here and on other sites .