PDA

View Full Version : Should People Who Don't Grapple Make Ignorant Assertions Regarding Grappling Arts?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Roidie McDouchebag
2/09/2006 4:42pm,
I think people who have no idea what they're talking about should not make assertions based on ignorance. I think it leads to anti-crappling circlejerks and arguements based on uninformed opinion instead of real information.

So, do you think people should just throw their idiotic opinions around, or STFU about things they know nothing about?

Ladyfist
2/09/2006 4:46pm,
Yes this should go for anything and everything, STFU about things you don't have enough knowledge about to make a valid argument!

PirateJon
2/09/2006 4:48pm,
I'm in a poll! Horray!
http://www.futuramer.ru/info/profiles/zoidberg/zoidberg.gif

dramaboy
2/09/2006 4:51pm,
Your question implies a philosophical paradox.
Ignorant people are by definition ignorant to the fact that they are ignorant, which makes them non-ignorant in their universe.
And those that realize they are ignorant are therewith non-ignorant to the fact that they are ignorant, which makes them objectively non-ignorant.
Which of this two groups did you have in mind for this poll?
:5bouncy:

Tomas

I think people who have no idea what they're talking about should not make assertions based on ignorance. I think it leads to anti-crappling circlejerks and arguements based on uninformed opinion instead of real information.

So, do you think people should just throw their idiotic opinions around, or STFU about things they know nothing about?

Guerrero
Here we go again. Another thread made to attack certain member(s) of this forum.

Roidie McDouchebag
You disappoint me Tomas, I thought you were one of the good guys.

PirateJon
2/09/2006 4:52pm,
It's all in good fun.

Roidie McDouchebag
2/09/2006 4:52pm,
Here we go again. Another thread made to attack certain member(s) of this forum

http://www.boomspeed.com/adcc/whining.JPG

dramaboy
2/09/2006 4:54pm,
You disappoint me Tomas, I thought you were one of the good guys.

No, I am a proponent of suckiness.
I voted with the philosophical paradox that I just posted in my mind.

Tomas

Guerrero
2/09/2006 5:00pm,
Your question implies a philosophical paradox.
Ignorant people are by definition ignorant to the fact that they are ignorant, which makes them non-ignorant in their universe.
And those that realize they are ignorant are therewith non-ignorant to the fact that they are ignorant, which makes them objectively non-ignorant.
Which of this two groups did you have in mind for this poll?
:5bouncy:

Tomas
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........NICE!!!
You never cease to amaze Tomas. Once again, you have proven to be the arch-nemesis of ignorance, childishness, and stupidity on this forum.

Guerrero
2/09/2006 5:02pm,
THATS WHAT WE DO.
Apparently so.

Roidie McDouchebag
2/09/2006 5:07pm,
Apparently so.

Tell someone who'll cry with you instead of laughing at you:

1-800-784-2433

PirateJon
2/09/2006 5:09pm,
Easy to be high and mighty when you have all the facts.

Roidie McDouchebag
2/09/2006 5:14pm,
Easy to be high and mighty when you have all the facts.

Yes, it is, why don't you get the facts yourself? Isn't it better to know than to guess? And if you don't want to learn about grappling, then really, STFU about it.

Teh El Macho
2/09/2006 5:16pm,
define ignorant :book1:

... I have a feeling a shitstorm is coming my way...

Roidie McDouchebag
2/09/2006 5:23pm,
No, don't be a fag, you know the meaning of the question.