PDA

View Full Version : My Vale Tudo class has been canceled

Pages : [1] 2

Rashomon
4/28/2003 12:07am,
Bah! I just read on my school's website that my Vale Tudo class has been canceled due to lack of interest. :( I can understand my sifu's reasoning - We've only been getting about 4-6 students per class. It still sucks, though. The other classes (BJJ and JKD/MT/other) just seem so tame, now. We'll have one more class on Tuesday. I think I'm going to go and cry, now. :(

(Hmmm... The Kali class is still around. I may check it out, next.)

9chambers
4/28/2003 12:25am,
are you going to do anything special for last class .. grow a Tank Abbot beard or anything?

Rashomon
4/28/2003 12:43am,
Naw. Too late to grow a beard. I'll just try extra hard to dish out a few smack-downs, rather than receive them - to go out, literally, on top. :)

Rashomon
4/28/2003 12:43am,
Naw. Too late to grow a beard. I'll just try extra hard to dish out a few smack-downs, rather than receive them - to go out, literally, on top. :)

FingerorMoon?
4/28/2003 1:08am,
Oh god, now all you will be able to do are BJJ and MT classes.

Come here, cry on my shoulder.

--------
Don't view the glass as half empty, view it as half full of ****.
--------

MMA_Phil
4/28/2003 7:37am,
That's a shame mate, but at least you still have the other classes. If my Vale Tudo classes stopped, I would have nothing at all to train in.

PizDoff
4/28/2003 10:13am,
don't kill yourself, we still love you!
We're your friends!!!

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

http://www.thaing.net/technique.htm
Thanks to Blade Windu for link. Click on link and wait for codec install prompt. Then install and watch. Nasty fights.

deus ex machina
4/28/2003 1:25pm,
Hey, for "Last Vale Tudo Class" events, I hear that putting double-sided tape on your gloves and dipping them in broken glass is pretty fun. Get's the girlies too.

~
danny

Blad3
4/29/2003 4:23pm,
aaah that's a shame. I hope you start @ another VT place and/or train the things seperately (IE BJJ+Wrestling+MT) :)

=====

"I bet you're the kinda guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around."

Full Metal Jacket. (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jacket2.html)

Deadpan Scientist
4/29/2003 4:26pm,
Go underground, or just challenge the teacher every thursday(or whenever you usually have VT class) If he doesn't accept, call him a *****. Ta da, instant vale tudo practice!

Omega Supreme
4/29/2003 4:42pm,
Vale Tudo sucks anyway. Only pussies do Vale Tudo. Real men do ping pong.

Go away I'm talking to myself

PizDoff
4/30/2003 3:56pm,
With grenades.

--

MMA_Phil
4/30/2003 9:23pm,
Ping pong is too dangerous for the ring.

TaeBo_Master
4/30/2003 9:33pm,
I saw a UFC fight once where this one ping pong champ was fighting. It was horrible. I hear they were cleaning the other dude's blood off the mat for weeks.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --

Fatality Dragon
4/30/2003 9:48pm,
Yes because they use ping pong paddle to slap the **** (or blood) out of eachother.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

maybe he is afraid we will all realise he is an angry 4 foot midget
(PizDoff's comment about KFSS not showing up at McThrowdown)

PizDoff
5/01/2003 2:00pm,
Ping Pong includes no touch eye gouging.
"Hey, will this fit in the guy's eye?"
*Serves*

--
(And my two creaky knees...)