PDA

View Full Version : Was Lu Bu really a demon on the battlefield?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Mr. Jones
2/02/2006 3:09am,
I was wondering if Lu Bu was really as tough as they said he was. In Romance of the three Kingdoms he was considered the greatest martial artist/warrior in terms of skill. But was he really that tough? I'm asking this because in books or movies people exsadurate things. He was so tough that when Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Liu Bei gained up on him they were considered heroes.
When three people gang up on somebody they aren't normally considered heroes. People usually call them punks or pussies for gaining up on one person. On one board they were talking and someone said something like "Dude he like killed 60 people in one battle it's documented," Since he's talking about Lu Bu I barely even doubt it. Does anyone know if that man really was that powerful? No not that that guy in the Dynasty Warriors the real person.

Here's a summary about Lu Bu.
http://kongming.net/novel/sgyy/lubu.php

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/ba/L%C3%BC_Bu_Portrait.jpg/220px-L%C3%BC_Bu_Portrait.jpg

DerAuslander
2/02/2006 3:14am,
All I know is that he was a bitch to fight in Dynasty Warriors 4...

AikiZenDragon
2/02/2006 3:17am,
only if he knew BJJ AND AIKIDO!!!

Camus
2/02/2006 3:21am,
hey guyz its a videogame mmkay

Mr. Jones
2/02/2006 3:23am,
only if he knew BJJ AND AIKIDO!!!

He was a master of horsemanship, archery, and spearmanship.

Camus
2/02/2006 3:29am,
This is so sexy guys, but:

Why didn't they take him down with arrows?

Was it because he had damage-reduction 20/+3?

Damn I hate it when the boss's CR is too high.

AikiZenDragon
2/02/2006 3:47am,
sorry can't promise that Osiris... BTW you should get a bandaid for that sore spot...

Camus
2/02/2006 3:52am,
sorry can't promise that Osiris... BTW you should get a bandaid for that sore spot...

how 'bout dis faggit

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/PurpleNerple/WTF%202/MyCockYourAssNoLube.jpg

AikiZenDragon
2/02/2006 4:09am,
what are you like 15?... grow up dude... you roll around on the ground with sweaty guys, and you imply i'm the fag... thanks for the offer but i don't swing your way... best of luck finding a boyfriend...

Camus
2/02/2006 4:15am,
what are you like 15?... grow up dude... you roll around on the ground with sweaty guys, and you imply i'm the fag... thanks for the offer but i don't swing your way... best of luck finding a boyfriend...

HAHAHAHAHA

Let me break it down for you, you dumb mutherfucker, here's our exchange:

Camus: Faggit
aikiiprapingmysister: That's immature, dude, are you like, a child? BTW: you're clearly the ****** because you grapple. Fag
Camus: You're just fingering your own ass you dumb mutherfucker

Article the first:

Primary Style:
Aikido
Martial Arts Experience:
Black belt in aikido, training in karate, kung fu, BJJ, and arnis

You also grapple, thereby making you a fag

2. If my calling you a fag makes me 15, then your performance of the same basic principle makes you 15 as well. And a ****** BTW

AikiZenDragon
2/02/2006 4:34am,
and the point of all this is what? that you were the asshole in the first place... then i agree...

Camus
2/02/2006 4:36am,
and the point of all this is what? that you were the asshole in the first place... then i agree...

I am content with being an asshole

Now you must ask yourself: are you content with being a dumbshit ******?

This is an issue of one-ness nerdy-san.

:englishmo get off me bitch.

Isn't it sad how easily you got your **** ruined by a '15-yr old' (I'm not 15, pedo)

Mr. Jones
2/02/2006 4:39am,
Will you guys stop arguing on this thread. You can pm each other and argue or something.

AikiZenDragon
2/02/2006 4:40am,
rudeness is the weak mans imitation of strength...

Mr. Jones
2/02/2006 4:40am,
I wonder if anyone will seriously comment or answer this thread.

Camus
2/02/2006 4:41am,
rudeness is the weak mans imitation of strength...

thanks confucious

Don't worry Jonesy, I'm all done with this ******, his ass is all yours, I'm gone.