PDA

View Full Version : Bullshido is definitely for kids

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

JDrozen
1/31/2006 3:36pm,
The site needs a good old fashion ass whopping but not one kid on there will come forward to throw down. They just make out ragout claims that grappling is the all thing. Where were they when the BJJ fighters got creamed vs strikers. Why won't any of them face up to our TMA fighters now that we have kicked their silly asses? Because they are cowards, that's why just like ALL of these bullshit bullshido wussy cakes.

I've became a member of Bullshido.... then regretted it. Make no mistake, it is not a site about martial arts, it is a site about Brazilian jujitsu and MMA in general. If you do not study either or these fighting methods, and claim to be able to defend yourself they rip the verbal **** out of you on the forums. Ive seen it. According to them systems such as Gong fu and Shotokan karate do not work in a street fight because grapplers always win. They forget to take into account that most muggers and the like can't spell Brazilian Jujitsu, let alone know any of its moves. They simply use the site to brag and act macho, and have even had the audacity to write a whole article about grappling, and why a striker will never beat a grappler. Putting things like weight and skill aside, this is true Bullshido. According to them a 18 year old whos been doing BJJ for 3 years could pulp someone like a Judan in Shotokan or Goju-ryu Karate. Twisted logic, but a fight Id love to see.

Omega Supreme
1/31/2006 3:37pm,
Lays down trump card.

Now shut up and go away.

Pandinha
The site needs a good old fashion ass whopping but not one kid on there will come forward to throw down. They just make out ragout claims that grappling is the all thing. Where were they when the BJJ fighters got creamed vs strikers. Why won't any of them face up to our TMA fighters now that we have kicked their silly asses? Because they are cowards, that's why just like ALL of these bullshit bullshido wussy cakes.

I've became a member of Bullshido.... then regretted it. Make no mistake, it is not a site about martial arts, it is a site about Brazilian jujitsu and MMA in general. If you do not study either or these fighting methods, and claim to be able to defend yourself they rip the verbal **** out of you on the forums. Ive seen it. According to them systems such as Gong fu and Shotokan karate do not work in a street fight because grapplers always win. They forget to take into account that most muggers and the like can't spell Brazilian Jujitsu, let alone know any of its moves. They simply use the site to brag and act macho, and have even had the audacity to write a whole article about grappling, and why a striker will never beat a grappler. Putting things like weight and skill aside, this is true Bullshido. According to them a 18 year old whos been doing BJJ for 3 years could pulp someone like a Judan in Shotokan or Goju-ryu Karate. Twisted logic, but a fight Id love to see.

Oh shut the **** up Troll.

You do Aikido. You are a loser.

Syric
This post is stupid. No one is going to meet you just like you wouldnt meet them. Let me be the first of saying this post was a waste of your time. We are all now dumber for reading this post, but not nearly as much as you are for writing it. You are a disgrace to your art, school, mother and father.

Plz do not post again

Cassius
1/31/2006 3:46pm,
I've became a member of Bullshido.... then regretted it.I also regret the fact that "you've became" a member of Bullshido. PM JKDChick if you would like to rectify your error.

Omega Supreme
1/31/2006 3:47pm,
**** just ask me right now and I'll rectify it.

Lights Out
1/31/2006 3:50pm,
Crazy croatian strikes (atemis) back!!!!

postgrep
1/31/2006 3:51pm,
According to them systems such as Gong fu and Shotokan karate do not work in a street fight because grapplers always win.

Haha, you said gong fu. Aren't you cool.

JDrozen
1/31/2006 3:54pm,
So much hype on so little ****. I saw this fight at a local BJJ school here and the instructor hit his head on the floor after the street guy reversed his take down. Blood was everywhere and boy was I ever ashamed of what I saw.

Oh well, live by bullshido, die by it too. :owneddanc

Pandinha
1/31/2006 4:02pm,
So much hype on so little ****. I saw this fight at a local BJJ school here and the instructor hit his head on the floor after the street guy reversed his take down. Blood was everywhere and boy was I ever ashamed of what I saw.

Sure you did.

I went to the moon, and saw green men doing Aikido, except the ukemi swallowed, and all the green men bukkak'ed the ukemi.

There was so much jizz everywhere, I was ashamed of what I saw.

Torakaka
1/31/2006 4:04pm,
How come these guys don't seem to understand that like 1/5th of the active posters on bullshido or less even do BJJ or "MMA"?

Syric
1/31/2006 4:05pm,
why do you care if people like aikido or not. hell I take aikido and personally i HATE pure aikido. Where people fall down b/c they dont wanna disrespect what someone does. People have these conceptions of aikido b/c its degenerated into it. if you did get lucky, as I have, then great for you. But u dont expect people to stop and believe you when the evidence is otherwise.

i have my own problems with aikido, yet if someone on here bashes it, hell I almost applaud it. These people need to know how to hit, kick, bite, scratch, and be aware that when someone grabs them they are going to get hit. People just dont hold on, they let go and you better be able to elbow em in the side of the jaw.

Now for you, take the board for what it is, a laugh. If your aikido is great, and you can and have used it, FABULOUS. But no one on here is going to believe you, hell I wont. Ive taken aikido for 5 years. Ive been lucky I have had the **** beat outta me during it. You are way to upset over people hating aikido and perhaps being to much BJJ. so what? ****, grow up. I want to take BJJ and Boxing.

and when talkin about a BJJ guy getting owned, you ever think they guy sucked?? Ive seen an aikidoka get owned by a wang chung, do I think aikido sucks, no but i sure as **** think the aikidoka sucks

ex_jungyae
1/31/2006 4:06pm,

School name and location please...

oh can't provid it? You are sooooo full of crap.

that is how you do the :owneddanc

JDrozen
1/31/2006 4:07pm,
How come these guys don't seem to understand that like 1/5th of the active posters on bullshido or less even do BJJ or "MMA"?

Then how the hell that that every friggin poster either has BJJ or MMA on his style?

Yrkoon9
According to them a 18 year old whos been doing BJJ for 3 years could pulp someone like a Judan in Shotokan or Goju-ryu Karate. Twisted logic, but a fight Id love to see.

Excellent troll, sir.

But this statement above has been shown to be true many times. And this fight in many of its variants are widely availible.

Hey someone link that video of that karateka where you can hear his arm just pop and tear at the end?

isol8d
Birthday:
February 9, 1988

Congratulations, you will be able to buy smokes in the next two weeks, kid.