PDA

View Full Version : Bullshido dissin seagal

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

sabre3
1/23/2006 9:33am,
We'll.. Everybody rips on Segal.. yea, he's an old fat guy now.. but I seen him work.. and da guy knows small joint manipulation very, very well.... and he's real big... I'd probably rather fight Chuck Liddell than Segal... least I'd just get knocked out instead of having my Fingers busted back and my windpipe crushed..

So all you people who wanna say Segals a ***** on this forum.. go say it to his face....

Gezere
1/23/2006 9:42am,
Met Seagal several times. I have now problem saying that but you obviously didn't read enough. No one bashes Seagal purely for his aikido but because he's a nuttcase. If you spoken with him at lenght its obvious.

sabre3
1/23/2006 10:02am,
please explain what u mean...and ppl diss him for everyfing...they say hes a fat **** that cant fight etc. ok he is a fat cnt now but hes still hard as nails highest ranked aikidoka in the western world worked for the cia etc.

Xeo
1/23/2006 10:09am,
You're English aren't you?

PointyShinyBurn
1/23/2006 10:10am,
please explain what u mean...and ppl diss him for everyfing...they say hes a fat **** that cant fight etc. ok he is a fat cnt now but hes still hard as nails highest ranked aikidoka in the western world worked for the cia etc.Being highly ranked in Aikido does not make one hard as nails. He married into his dojo in Japan, and who the hell says he worked for the CIA?

So what's left? He's fat, and a c*nt.

(Can some mod inform me whether the preceding female genital reference is allowed on this forum? I seem to remember JFS saying things to the contrary?)

Gezere
1/23/2006 10:13am,
please explain what u mean...and ppl diss him for everyfing...they say hes a fat **** that cant fight etc. ok he is a fat cnt now but hes still hard as nails highest ranked aikidoka in the western world worked for the cia etc.

He did NOT work for the CIA. Why does this BS story keep going on. I have more access to the CIA than Seagal will ever have and its not due to training Aikido in Japan.

Also Seagal from what I remember is only a 7th Dan. He is NOT the highest ranking aikidoka in the wester world.

I think you believe too much hype and know little FACTS.

Shuma-Gorath
1/23/2006 10:14am,
I make fun of him because Will Sasso's impression was more disturbingly accurate than it was funny. And, you know, wasting a lifetime on Aikido.

Darkpaladin
1/23/2006 10:16am,
ppl diss him for everyfing...they say hes a fat **** that cant fight etc. ok he is a fat cnt

Well, you said it...not us.

sabre3
1/23/2006 10:17am,
seagal would maul ur assess...ur juz jealus cus he got japanese *****

sabre3
1/23/2006 10:18am,
and also i read somewhere he has ties with the italian mob...which makes him hard as nails so **** you guys

Darkpaladin
1/23/2006 10:19am,
seagal would maul ur assess...ur juz jealus cus he got japanese *****

You're Japanese???

sabre3
1/23/2006 10:22am,
You're Japanese???

no...

and neither is seagal that dont stop hin from bein the best aikidoka

Gezere
1/23/2006 10:23am,
and also i read somewhere he has ties with the italian mob...which makes him hard as nails so **** you guys
Now you're just being a dumbass. :badgrin:

Gezere
1/23/2006 10:24am,
no...

and neither is seagal that dont stop hin from bein the best aikidoka
He is FAAAAAAAAR from being the best.

Its funny you talk about all the BS but don't mention he was choked out by Gene LeBell and releived himself.

sabre3
1/23/2006 10:24am,
Now you're just being a dumbass. :badgrin:

have you not heard the stories about his ties with the mob?

Shuma-Gorath
1/23/2006 10:26am,
have you not heard the stories about his ties with the mob?
I heard he was seriously in debt to them and was on the verge of a Sicillian funeral.