PDA

View Full Version : A Man Apart:

9chambers
4/23/2003 2:33am,
I saw it and it wasn't too bad for a generic cop movie. But there were no fight scenes in it to speak of .. it just had a lot of gunplay. The few unarmed combat scenes consisted of .. an elbow here or a front stamp kick there. No real choreography or sequences.

I guess they wrapped this movie before Vin started hanging out with Ricco Rodriguez and everyone.

>> Perhaps it was because I had an inherent skill for the science and never deviated from natural principles. - Miyamoto Musashi 1643

Greese
4/23/2003 3:11am,
Yeah the movie is 2 years old.

Boyd
4/23/2003 1:29pm,
When I told my friend that it was about a cop on the edge whose wife was murdered by a ruthless drug lord and then, after turning in his badge, goes renegade on the entire cartel, my friend remarked "That must've sucked. Just think how many times during filming they ran into other people shooting the exact same movie."

They don't call it the Nazi PARTY for nothing!

Edited by - boyd on April 23 2003 13:29:52

WTDude
4/23/2003 4:14pm,
Enough with the run-on sentences Boyd.

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

matzahbal
4/23/2003 5:38pm,
Boyd, isn't that every Steve Seagal movie before he started to do movies with rappers ;)

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals

Boyd
4/23/2003 8:58pm,
Actually, that sentence was grammatically correct. Just very, very awkward.

They don't call it the Nazi PARTY for nothing!

The Wastrel
4/23/2003 9:34pm,
No, there should not have been. That would have been a more grievous error. The sentence's awkwardness draws attention to the contrivance of the plot.

"I'm devastating, looking for some refreshment!"

Courtesy of flubtitles.com

Edited by - The Wastrel on April 23 2003 23:07:07

The Wastrel
4/23/2003 11:06pm,
Muahahahaha!

"I'm devastating, looking for some refreshment!"

Courtesy of flubtitles.com