PDA

View Full Version : Chinese New Year 2006

Pages : [1] 2

JFS USA
1/09/2006 6:45pm,
This is a thread for those that want to meet with me and/or some other MA this Chinese New Year, Sun., Jan. 29th. Most of us will be at the place noted below on Sat. the 28th some time after noon.

Hotel 31
Lexington & 3rd, NYC
212-685-3060

A Friend of mine will be posting additional information regarding hotel reservations shortly for those interested.

Hope to see some Bullshido peeps for the Celebration on Sun. and/or a couple cups of strong, black, coffee on Sat. once we arrive. John

DerAuslander
1/09/2006 6:52pm,
Bring it.

Ming Loyalist
1/09/2006 6:55pm,
i plan on coming by on saturday when you guys are there... i finish teaching at 3pm, so anytime after that i can come by.

looking forward to meeting up.

JG
1/10/2006 3:04am,
Chinese New Year's "Hotel 31" Information

Times:
3 pm Check-In
12 noon Check-Out

Best Internet Deals:
Hotels.com (Best Price) (Choose "sort hotels by name")
Hotel31.com (Good Price)

Note:
To be safe, call the hotel to confirm your "pre-pay"/"voucher" about 30 minutes after your internet purchase.

Sun Wukong
1/10/2006 3:52am,
I'll be celebrating in Beijing and Shanghai this year. Lot's of ganbei and mao tai. It's gonna be a blast.

JFS USA
1/10/2006 3:05pm,
I'll be celebrating in Beijing and Shanghai this year. Lot's of ganbei and mao tai. It's gonna be a blast.

Big fucking deal. Enjoy "partying" with the broke dick leftovers that couldn't make it out of the Soul Dead PRC post Cultural Revolution.

Derail somewhere else ... asswipe. The BEAST

JFS USA
1/10/2006 3:08pm,
i plan on coming by on saturday when you guys are there... i finish teaching at 3pm, so anytime after that i can come by.

looking forward to meeting up.

Cool. You are cordially invited to attend the Mid-Night Ceremony (Sat. 28th) followed by a traditional 11 Course Meal. Yeah, I know, 1AM is a Hell of a time to be stuffing out but it's only once a year.

I think you have my Cell Phone Number. Give me a ring or just stop on by around 3:30 ... there's a Starbucks around the block and we'll go for coffee.

Sun Wukong
1/18/2006 7:07pm,
Big fucking deal. Enjoy "partying" with the broke dick leftovers that couldn't make it out of the Soul Dead PRC post Cultural Revolution.

Derail somewhere else ... asswipe. The BEAST

You're such a negative asshole. It's actually starting to be amusing. This whole tough guy schpiel is about as intimidating as a toddler wielding a wooden spoon.

Broke dick leftovers? You mean, the 1.4 billion people living in this country? Aren't you celebrating their broke dick holiday? Does that make any fucking sense? Do you get up early in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself, "Self, I'm an angry, unhappy person. I'm gonna be an angry unhappy person for along time... time to get up and be angry. GrRRrrRr. Crouching tiger, hidden asshole style HIYAAA!".

Quite a few people enjoy living in china. It has it's problems for sure, and I'm not so sure you know much about the country if you think that everyone here is poor and are only here because they can't leave. The huge number of audi's, BMW's and Phaeton's clogging the streets of Beijing are kind of indicative that not everyone here is exactly broke. **** it, who give's a crap that there are a lot of poor people here; quite a few of them are finer human beings that most american's will ever be able to possibly claim to be. Take yourself for instance. Have you ever once thought that this whole I'm a bad ass routine is actually getting you anywhere? Have you ever thought about actually using civil language and courteous discourse to have a productive conversation? You're just spinning your wheels and getting nowhere.

Nobody cares that you talk at length and insult everyone you come in contact with who says something you don't like. I'd be willing to argue that most people don't like you at all. Being popular isn't what I'm talking about here. What I'm talking about is dignity and self respect. You apparently have none. The first indicator of how a person feels about themself is the manner in which they address other people, or have you ever had the guts to point that belligerent demeanor you have at yourself?

Now is the time for you to make a crude comeback and insult my parentage. Will it change anything? Go for it stud, make yourself a man again.

Mor Sao
1/18/2006 8:18pm,
You're such a negative asshole. It's actually starting to be amusing. This whole tough guy schpiel is about as intimidating as a toddler wielding a wooden spoon.

Broke dick leftovers? You mean, the 1.4 billion people living in this country? Aren't you celebrating their broke dick holiday? Does that make any fucking sense? Do you get up early in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself, "Self, I'm an angry, unhappy person. I'm gonna be an angry unhappy person for along time... time to get up and be angry. GrRRrrRr. Crouching tiger, hidden asshole style HIYAAA!".

Quite a few people enjoy living in china. It has it's problems for sure, and I'm not so sure you know much about the country if you think that everyone here is poor and are only here because they can't leave. The huge number of audi's, BMW's and Phaeton's clogging the streets of Beijing are kind of indicative that not everyone here is exactly broke. **** it, who give's a crap that there are a lot of poor people here; quite a few of them are finer human beings that most american's will ever be able to possibly claim to be. Take yourself for instance. Have you ever once thought that this whole I'm a bad ass routine is actually getting you anywhere? Have you ever thought about actually using civil language and courteous discourse to have a productive conversation? You're just spinning your wheels and getting nowhere.

Nobody cares that you talk at length and insult everyone you come in contact with who says something you don't like. I'd be willing to argue that most people don't like you at all. Being popular isn't what I'm talking about here. What I'm talking about is dignity and self respect. You apparently have none. The first indicator of how a person feels about themself is the manner in which they address other people, or have you ever had the guts to point that belligerent demeanor you have at yourself?

Now is the time for you to make a crude comeback and insult my parentage. Will it change anything? Go for it stud, make yourself a man again.

So you are living in one of the largest third world nations?

What is so cool about that?

The only thing I would see going for you there was if your getting some cool fu out of the deal or have some hot thing to show you Taoist Yoga at night.

More good fu here then over there ANY day of the week.

Gong He Fa Tsai!

TehDeadlyDimMak
1/18/2006 10:45pm,
True our (us CHinese) government is evil, corrupt, and the nation is of 3rd world status in the countryside.

but Beijing and Shanghai are actually quite nice. :) Happy Chinese New Year everyone.

Ming Loyalist
1/18/2006 10:58pm,
Cool. You are cordially invited to attend the Mid-Night Ceremony (Sat. 28th) followed by a traditional 11 Course Meal. Yeah, I know, 1AM is a Hell of a time to be stuffing out but it's only once a year.

I think you have my Cell Phone Number. Give me a ring or just stop on by around 3:30 ... there's a Starbucks around the block and we'll go for coffee.

sounds good to me, i usually don't wake up too early on sundays anyway, and i probably won't be doing lion dance until feb 4th so that sunday may be a "sleep in" day.

i have been learning to play cymbals this year cause my shoulder isn't 100% healed yet so doing lion head this year would be sheer folly... but damn, it just won't be the same being on the "music team"... i love being the lion.

OZZ
1/20/2006 12:04am,

Just curious, Chris..are you planning on attending the Mega this summer?

JFS USA
1/20/2006 8:44am,
You're such a negative asshole.

Let's see ... I start a thread for those that want to meet up in NYC Chinatown and you post on par with "Hi, I'm CK, a gweilo in the Soul Dead PRC ..."

You're an idiot.

It's actually starting to be amusing. This whole tough guy schpiel is about as intimidating as a toddler wielding a wooden spoon.

Cool ... attend this Summer's MMTD in Maryland ... you and I will have lots of laughs ... promise.

Careful of kiddies with spoons ... you might get hurt ... Sissy Boy. The BEAST

Roidie McDouchebag
1/20/2006 8:53am,
If you don't want your threads derailed, you might try puting them in the proper forum...this not being it, unless you're implying Chinese MA are seriously bullshit.

I'm not gonna even watch this thread now, so if you wanna flame, I already had my laugh and I won't read it! So HA! BIATCH. Seriously though, proper forum.

JFS USA
1/20/2006 12:41pm,
If you don't want your threads derailed, you might try puting them in the proper forum...this not being it, unless you're implying Chinese MA are seriously bullshit.

I'm not gonna even watch this thread now, so if you wanna flame, I already had my laugh and I won't read it! So HA! BIATCH. Seriously though, proper forum.

Fair enough ... but you "know" you can't help but watch any thread I'm on ... I'm magic like that you know.

I doubt it much matters what forum I put anything on ... I'm a derail target.

Since you took the time to post ... which forum is/would have been the correct one? If you can move this thread to the proper place kindly do so ... hmmm ... my NYC thread prolly just got moved to trollshido or the graveyard ... curse you ICY MOD!!!

DerAuslander
1/20/2006 12:53pm,
Damn, can y'all just host an orgy already?

We already did. You must have missed it.

It was a good old fashioned Bachanalia.