PDA

View Full Version : We are now United

Pages : [1] 2

J-kid
4/17/2003 5:46pm,
I have noticed that everyone is really coming together to take down mcdojos.
I beleive if we start focusing are effects we will become the weapon of choice to free the people from there mcdojo apressers.

The fact stands that we are the only thing on-line that truely stands between frauds and the public.
I believe if we start planning moves agaist these frauds in order to show the people who they really are we can make a diffrence.
WHOS WITH ME!

The Wastrel
4/17/2003 8:32pm,
There are some serious things to settle first. Everyone needs a lesson in how to go about this safely and appropriately. One thing I should remind everyone: do not presume that you are a true arbiter of what is genuine or not. That is one reason that one good strategy is to confine yourself to simply comparing the claims someone makes against the existent facts, or asking questions and using the answers to incriminate. Do not go out on a limb.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

DRD
4/17/2003 8:50pm,
I agree that bringing untrue claims to light is important, however out of respect for the rights of others, I will continue to call out those I am prepared to engage personally at whatever level is appropriate for the circumstances.

I would rather only put myself at risk and not include others and also trust my experience in knowing when to move or not and not be part of an uncontrolled group where I may be bound by association with someone elses's words.

That is all meant as a positive and in protection of myself as well as others.

DRD

bjjrules
4/17/2003 9:45pm,
drd you are the biggest fraud out there on the net you fookink mc dalton fraud.

WTDude
4/17/2003 10:05pm,
What is a "fookink"? Is that a Japanese word?

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

bjjrules
4/17/2003 10:10pm,
fookink is a word that means whacking your sausage and bullshitting endlessly.

WTDude
4/17/2003 10:23pm,
Sounds like Blade Windu.

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

bjjrules
4/17/2003 10:32pm,
sounds like alot of the fookink nerds out here.

this site smells of nerdy bullshitto frauds.

J-kid
4/17/2003 11:08pm,
We have decide what is the best we can do legaly.
We need to understand whos gonna do what/when and how.
WE NEED TO ACT NOW!

Sam Browning
4/18/2003 1:08am,
Hi Judo-Kid

When all else fails and one does not have enough proof to assert fraud one can always point out truthfully that some McDojo's claims make no sense. If they then refuse to discuss or clarify their claims this helps pave the way for stronger language.

Blad3
4/18/2003 2:15am,
Sounds like Blade Windu. How does that sound anything like me? I respect DRD, he brings a lot to this forum.

=====

"I bet you're the kinda guy who'd **** a person in the ass and not even have the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around."

Full Metal Jacket. (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jacket2.html)

WTDude
4/18/2003 2:44pm,
Just messing with you Blade!

poet
4/18/2003 2:49pm,
Exposing misleading "Yellow Bamboo-esque" schools and their teachers is great.

To help us in this endeavor should we not also atempt to reach out for the support of the many legit schools, teachers, and students?

"I do not agree with what you have to say but, I will defend to the death your right to say it."
-Voltaire

Rogue
4/18/2003 8:39pm,
Do some of you guys get to wear little capes or snazzy spandex uniforms when you take on the dreaded McDojos?

"I have noticed that everyone is really coming together to take down mcdojos.
I beleive if we start focusing are effects we will become the weapon of choice to free the people from there mcdojo apressers."

You just caused my grammer checker to crash.

"One thing I should remind everyone: do not presume that you are a true arbiter of what is genuine or not." How true Wastrel, but most won't let that get in their way.

patfromlogan
4/18/2003 8:49pm,
bjjrules; I like DRD. I like Blade Windu, he get's things going. What do you contibute, other than spewing angry ****? What are you angry about? Do you actually work out anywhere, and if you do where is it and what style and what rank are you and why do you keep giving DRD **** and why do you care so much and what's in it for you and what are you getting out of this behavior and so forth......

Judo Kid: How can anyone really bring down a Mcdojo? I can tell people that xx school is one to avoid, but more than that is hard to imagine.

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama

Pandinha
4/18/2003 8:50pm,
I personally like wearing my Fusia one, with the velvet hood.

==================
Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever!!!