PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilder who was supposed to fight Shonie Carter punks out

Pages : [1] 2

VikingPower
12/21/2005 10:54pm,
Original source: http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34710&page=1&pp=20

To keep the story short, there is a bodybuilder from Chicago who posts on Muscle Mayhem as nuteboy (http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/member.php?u=1856). He started off a thread saying how he bet most of the UFC fighters of today couldn't take on a great boxer because there are "two things I just don't think they have. Ability to take a VERY accurate punch and the ability to punch accurately."

Eventually someone tells him he doesn't know what he's talking about, specifically fenris (http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/member.php?u=434) , a.k.a. Paul Lazenby, a MMA competitor and Muay Thai stylist from Vancouver. Flaming goes back and forth naturally for pages, with most of the people telling nuteboy he is wrong and saying Fenris is correct. Nuteboy tells Fenris he will gladly meet him and fight, and Fenris tells him to ask Shonie Carter (who needs no introduction), who trains in the Chicago area. Nuteboy is about 240+ and Shonie is a good 50lbs less than him.

Nuteboy proceeds to talk a lot of **** and say that yes he is going to fight Fenris, knowing full well Fenris isn't going to spend the cash to go all the way to Chicago to school some retard. Fenris calls Shonie Carter who agrees to meet and fight Nuteboy if he pays for a personal session, but Nuteboy insists he'll only do it if it's for free. Shonie finally agrees to do it for free at the Chicago Fitness Center. Nuteboy backpedals a bit and says now he only wants to spar, and since he's no pro why can't Shonie just box him?

Flaming back and forth, etc. Fenris says the rules will be old school Vale Tudo: no biting or eye gouging, everything else is legal. Nuteboy counters by saying he'll only do it if Shonie will box him, backpedaling from everything he said before.

Finally the big day comes. Not surprisingly, no Nute. According to Nute, (http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showpost.php?p=631118&postcount=284) he called the gym and they said they weren't going to allow a fight to happen there. Everyone else was waiting on him (Shonie Carter and the people who were going to film the event, as well as Brian Gassaway), but Nute never showed. No messages from him on the phone either. He basically wussed out, but says it's because he only wanted to spar and that he still thinks boxing is superior. When he claimed he had called and there would be no fight, Fenris got an alternate location and PMed and called Nuteboy to give it to him but Nuteboy refused.

However, it still sounds like the challenge is up in the air until Nute finally admits he was talking a lot of **** and makes it sound like he never planned to show up in the first place, never really apologizing though. He also says how he never insulted Shonie when the whole time before the fight he was talking about nothing but how small he was and how he was going to destroy him. Fenris now steps in and says people are pooling together some cash to send him down to Chicago to take on Nuteboy, but though he's still around he won't post on the thread as of yet.

You can read it all if you want but I think I summed it up pretty well. Still a pretty active thread.

Nuteboy's pix: http://www.musclemayhem.com/gallery/nuteboy

There are also podcasts available: http://www.musclemayhem.com/podcasts/

The "no show" one is a hoot, Shonie's one funny cat. Long to listen to, but it covers everything I've pretty much said and is worth listening to if you've got the time. His talk about no-gi wrestling female bodybuilder chicks is pretty funny.

HwangJangLee
12/21/2005 11:51pm,
what a fucking *****, people always talk **** but never back it up, body builders are queer ass pussys any ways. It would have been funny to see though.

BenwaMandelbrot
12/22/2005 12:18am,
I guess steroids really do make your testicles shrivel.

Kiam
12/22/2005 12:20am,
A body builder doing boxing how slow would he be. What an idiot I bet he's a real poser and can't go passed a mirror without having a flex. saying **** like can't take a punch, yeah sure if they stand still and close thier eyes.

Doctor Shaft
12/22/2005 12:26am,
Sigh.... what a ditz.

But I guess this Nute guy is feeling pretty special, considering everyone is talking about him.

Poop Loops
12/22/2005 12:45am,
Nute? More like Nut.

Err... that was bad.

Judah Maccabee
12/22/2005 12:50am,
Chicago Fitness Center is where most of the Chicago Throwdowns were held till they got a bug up their ass about filming footage and having to pay for spectators to come in.

Shonie runs his Shidokan dojo out of there. Anyone remember justA black guy? That's where he trained.

Cool Hand
12/22/2005 1:10am,
what a fucking *****, people always talk **** but never back it up, body builders are queer ass pussys any ways.

Hahahaha...

I had a good laugh with that one. Reminds me of Cartman.

Doctor Shaft
12/22/2005 1:10am,
Honestly, I'm actually really glad that this whole silly incident happened. I didn't bother reading the message boards concerning it. But I was bored tonight, and listening to a couple of guys from a different world talk about things was actually pretty cool. A punk internet guy got lambasted by two experienced men, and then Shonie Carter told all of his interesting, funny stories. I still don't know the man, but it was entertaining to listen to, nonetheless.

meng_mao
12/22/2005 1:17am,
Shonie runs his Shidokan dojo out of there. Anyone remember justA black guy? That's where he trained.
They had a gym called Just a black guy?
Also, should this go under your martial arts (bodybuilding) sucks?

Red Elvis
12/22/2005 1:31am,

Yup, funny huh? I had a friend who tried to go but they wouldn't let him join as he was from Norway. Wierd if you ask me!
:new_rainf

Knightmare
12/22/2005 1:37am,
Atleast I had the balls to take my ass kicking from Kiev, this guy was just a fucking *****...

Winner
12/22/2005 4:29am,
This seems really immature.

Reminds me of fights I get in 5th grade. Kids don't show up after school as agreed.

But damn, we are talking about adults here, acting like little graders.

Winner
12/22/2005 4:42am,
Nuteboy did the right thing.

What kind of matured adult would gets into fights over internet arguements?? It takes a bigger man to walk away from these silly little things. Only people with the need to satisfy their ego make big deals out of these silly things. Get a life man. And listen to the interview?? WTF he trying to prove?

big_jonson
12/22/2005 7:35am,
Nuteboy did the right thing.

What kind of matured adult would gets into fights over internet arguements??

From the start to thew finnish of the whole stupid incident Nuteboy did the exact opposite of the right thing to do.

What kind of adult gets into internet arguments?

"It takes a bigger man to walk away.."

You can't apply that anti-bullying hype to this situation. He only walked away from the fight because he was scared of being hurt and humiliated.

The pictures of him are well funny too. What a

Judah Maccabee
12/22/2005 7:53am,
Also, should this go under your martial arts (bodybuilding) sucks?

No.

We had a member named justA black guy, and he trained Shidokan at Chicago Fitness Center under Shonie Carter.