PDA

View Full Version : X-men 3 teaser trailer now on-line

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Stick
12/05/2005 7:33pm,
Yay, more mutated goodness. (http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/)

The fact that they've rammed this through the pipe so fast has me worried, but it still looks cool in these little bits. I suppose we'll see how it all turns out in about 6 months.

Jaguar Wong
12/05/2005 8:24pm,
Who in the hell is that red headed chick?

You serious?

That's the Dark Phoenix

Stick
12/05/2005 8:57pm,
I'm color blind, so I can't be sure if this is who you're talking about, but the one they do a close up on talking or rather staring with Bobby "The Iceman" Drake is Kitty Pryde: Shadow Cat.

Cassius
12/05/2005 10:05pm,
You serious?

That's the Dark PhoenixI don't know if it's Dark Phoenix, but it is most definitely Phoenix of some variety.

Neildo
12/05/2005 10:32pm,
The third one is gonna be about Dark Phoenix?

the first two were okay, but there wasn't enough set-up or character development for people to know WTF will be going on with Jean. hmph. I guess, like Dai-Tenshi said, we'll see in 6 months.

Good thing I have Legends 2 for mutant action until then.

BTW: DT, what is that GIF in your sig?

Equipoise
12/05/2005 10:36pm,
Daredevil...worst movie ever..

Cassius
12/05/2005 10:48pm,
Daredevil...worst movie ever..Apparently Elektra was worse, but I would not know, since I did not watch it.

According to ol' rottentomatoes.com, Aeon Flux is up there with shitty movies, as well.

Scrapper
12/05/2005 11:00pm,
Colossus better have a more substantial role in this one.

Way to snub the greatest X-man ever. And Cyclops needs to man up for this one. He was always a badass in the comics. Not in the "I can kill anyone grrrrr! DOn't **** with me!" <WOLVERINE> way but the "I already know how I'm going to beat you" way.

Kimpatsu
12/05/2005 11:34pm,
Try the director's cut for a far better movie. It's what Daredevil would have been if the producers hadn't insisted that the theatrical release be less than 100 mins. The DC is 2:20, so make sure you've got plenty of popcorn.

Stick
12/05/2005 11:39pm,
I bought the director's cut, it is better.

As for X3 being all about Dark Phoenix, no it is not.

Phoenix will be in it but that appears to be more of a side plot waiting for later developement.

Am I the only one who noticed in that teaser a scene that looks very much like the one from the comics where Magneto ripped the adamantium from Wolverine's body? Cause if that's in there....... damn.

Also, interesting that they chose to just have Vinny Jones appear as basically himself for juggernaut and that they didn't go the Hulk or Thing routes with him- neither of which worked out well..... it will be interesting to see Bullet Tooth Tony/Big Chris smash the ever living **** out of everything.

In that first walk in scene the younger x-men are in the back, on the far left is a very large young man with a sleevless uniform and dark flat topped hair, Colossus is there.

Neildo
12/05/2005 11:49pm,

Grr, don't remind me. That movie could have been a thousand times more awesome. There was a 5 book origin series (kickass foil covers) that I had. If the movie was based on that, it would have rocked.

BudoBuyu
12/05/2005 11:50pm,
I bought the director's cut, it is better.

As for X3 being all about Dark Phoenix, no it is not.

Phoenix will be in it but that appears to be more of a side plot waiting for later developement.

Am I the only one who noticed in that teaser a scene that looks very much like the one from the comics where Magneto ripped the adamantium from Wolverine's body? Cause if that's in there....... damn.

Also, interesting that they chose to just have Vinny Jones appear as basically himself for juggernaut and that they didn't go the Hulk or Thing routes with him- neither of which worked out well..... it will be interesting to see Bullet Tooth Tony/Big Chris smash the ever living **** out of everything.

In that first walk in scene the younger x-men are in the back, on the far left is a very large young man with a sleevless uniform and dark flat topped hair, Colossus is there.

It's doubtful that Magneto will do that to Wolverine in this movie. It looks like he's just "controlling him". He's had the chances before, so I really doubt he'll do it in this movie.

Plus, didn't it take awhile for Wolvie to recover from that and learn how to use the bone claws?

And I really like the Jugg design. Also, Beast looks quite good too. But, I saw no Nightstalker? Hmm...

Stick
12/05/2005 11:54pm,
Nightcrawler, yeah Alan Cumming didn't want to do another one.

Neildo
12/05/2005 11:54pm,
I bought the director's cut, it is better..

Yeah? Hmm.

Later? Trilogy be damned? SWEET!

Also, interesting that they chose to just have Vinny Jones appear as basically himself for juggernaut and that they didn't go the Hulk or Thing routes with him- neither of which worked out well.....

Cain Marko is a Big MF. Huge. Vinny Jones is well....not really.
Casting Juggy would be pretty hard.

I thought Thing looked damn cool....and am I the only one who LIKED Hulk?

Stick
12/05/2005 11:57pm,
and am I the only one who LIKED Hulk?

Looks an aweful lot like what I'm always saying about DD.

Hulk was going ok untill his dad turned into..... whatever the **** it was he turned into.

P-Dub
12/06/2005 12:07am,
Kelsey Grammer is Beast. That could be really good, or really bad.