PDA

View Full Version : Slain By Samurai Sword

Ragar
12/01/2005 7:21pm,
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2005/Dec/01/br/br08p.html

Police have opened a homicide investigation into the death of a man who was reportedly slashed with a samurai sword early this morning at the Waimalu shopping center on Kamehameha Highway.

Police were told that the victim was attacked by a group of men about 2 a.m. and was slashed in the neck and cut in the back, shoulders and chest area by one of the men who used a samurai sword.

The injured man was taken to Pali Momi Medical Center where he was pronounced dead a short time later.

No arrests had been made in the case as of 8 a.m.

OZZ
12/01/2005 11:33pm,
Brutal. A few years ago in Toronto they arrested a group of people who were literally having a massive swordfight in a parking lot (along with other weapons, but no guns). There were about twenty people involved. No one was killed, but alot of them ended up in the hospital with serious injuries. I think the police were on the scene very quickly.

King Sleepless
12/02/2005 12:39am,
Uh... wow. That's nutty.

Poop Loops
12/02/2005 12:43am,
Kamehameha highway?

hapkido_keith
12/02/2005 10:16am,
Attacks with a katana sould have resulted in serious mayhem and quick death. What's wrong with these idiots that can't kill someone definitively with a sword? If they had any idea what they were doing, the cops would have taken the body straight to the morgue. Fuckin amateurs.

PEtrainer
12/02/2005 10:23am,
Brutal. A few years ago in Toronto they arrested a group of people who were literally having a massive swordfight in a parking lot (along with other weapons, but no guns). There were about twenty people involved. No one was killed, but alot of them ended up in the hospital with serious injuries. I think the police were on the scene very quickly.

There can be only one.

OZZ
12/02/2005 6:27pm,
Attacks with a katana sould have resulted in serious mayhem and quick death. What's wrong with these idiots that can't kill someone definitively with a sword? If they had any idea what they were doing, the cops would have taken the body straight to the morgue. Fuckin amateurs.

I agree. I think they were mostly young men (20-23 yrs.) and if I recall correctly they were all Indian and Pakistani guys. Likely just a family squabble that went bad or something.

Won Dom Fok
12/02/2005 11:59pm,
I thought gun control laws were the answer to stopping violence. :icon_clow

Soju_King
12/03/2005 1:34am,
Kamehameha highway?

named in honor of King Kamehameha the First who united the Islands under one rule.

hmmmm.........I wonder if Yakuza did it? those Dope Peddlin, Whale Raping rogues got factions all over the Pacific

Xiangfei
12/03/2005 6:33am,
It is seriously Kamehameha highway?

shadowcat
12/03/2005 6:49am,
This post has NOT been edited.

Sorensen1114
12/03/2005 7:07pm,
It is seriously Kamehameha highway?

Kamehameha as relating to Hawaii, yes. Dragonball Z doesn't have a monopoly on Kamehameha.

Wataru Akiyama
12/04/2005 7:44am,
I agree. I think they were mostly young men (20-23 yrs.) and if I recall correctly they were all Indian and Pakistani guys. Likely just a family squabble that went bad or something.

I seriously think there should be throwdown with Katanas only. :ninja7:

BigNinjaPimp
12/10/2005 10:12pm,
I think its good that there is some gang warfare (austrailia) where they use non projectile weapons (like swords) because it keeps civilians from being hurt in crossfire.