PDA

View Full Version : Donate your un-needed dial up modem to the Pohnpei Youth Center and the clinic

Wounded Ronin
11/28/2005 5:33pm,
Hey guys. The only youth center on the island of Pohnpei in the Federated States of Micronesia, and the Adolescent Reproductive Health clinic at the central high school on Pohnpei both need some dial-up modems. In total, we need 3 modems.

I know that in the US, a lot of times people actually have old modems lying around in 486 machines, or spare modems lying around that are just gathering dust. If you would like to donate an un-needed modem, it's as simple as packing it up safely and mailing it in using the USPS, since the Federated States of Micronesia uses a US zip code. It would be best to send the package priority mail, though, or else it could take months to arrive if it goes by boat and not by plane.

If anyone could donate their old un-needed modems to the Youth Center and the Adolescent Reproductive Health Clinic, it would be much appreciated by the youth and the public health staff.

The address is:
Adolescent Health & Development Program
Pohnpei Primary Health Care
Pohnpei Health Services
Federated States of Micronesia 96941

Please let me know before you send anything by replying to this post just so that I can keep track of how many responses I've gotten and so that I can know whether or not to expect something.