PDA

View Full Version : Lucy Style

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Shinigami
11/10/2005 6:53pm,
Time to come clean on a few things. First off, I have pissed most of you on this thread off to no end. There's a reason for this, and it's very simple.

It's my job, it's what I do.

You know what?

I'm bored.

I was referred to this site by a friend by the (fake) name of Parry Aldon who said this site was chock full of fanatics who didn't tolerate controversies in discussion, so I came along and tested it out, and damn he was right.

First of all, I'm not actually 17, I wasn't even born in november, "shinigami" is a more or less "borrowed" account, and I'm not actually a guy. I'm a 29 year old woman and I'm retired. You know why? Because I am the luckiest bitch on the face of the earth, but sitting around all day doing nothing is no fun. What's a gal with a high speed connection and an IP spoofer supposed to do with all her time other than cause trouble?

So I start up a few arguements and everything works beautifully. No matter what I say people explode, this site is the best discovery I have ever made.

Well, that was until I ran into problems. Thing is, normally how I work is I state some fuzzy logic that could(?) be argued both ways to pit people against each other, and then I start pitching in, get people pissed off at me, and leave them to fume.

Almost always works beautifully, and I say almost because up until this site it never failed.

The problem is that if I state fuzzy logic, you don't argue over what it actually means, you argue about who I am and why that logic only means one definite thing. I thought I was breaking through to you guys after Z'dime finally started using his brain a bit and posting back like he was supposed to, but after that everything just died, so I'll just end off with a few personal notes, because all the fun has gone out of getting people on this site pissed.

JFS USA - You look more like a biker bar reject than an ex-military type. If you're going to stop working out, stop exercising too. Excess muscle turns to fat, and you've got a hell of a lot of fat. You may have been buff once, but those days are dead and gone meatball.

lifetime - ahh, what would I do without you? honestly, what's with the avatar? It's just plain ridiculous, and do you actually talk about martial arts at all? even once?

Is it fake?? - I get a laugh out of your threads, you remind me of a 6 year old with a 20 year old who doesn't actually care pointing to quotes and telling you to think of a way to defend them. You are a very stupid person, and you know nothing about martial arts. But you know what? It's okay, because I don't either. I'm a girl, girl's don't have to fight. Every bit of info I got was off of this site. If this site is going to be your sole existence, you should at least check up on some real information it has, or at least take a class on flaming. You know where to stick "fucking" and "retard" and so on, but apart from that... you are just sad and pathetic.

kaiten - well, you try. but not hard enough sonny boy! you make references to maturity and being a man. I am a woman and I could care less about maturity, I was trying to stir up some MA controversies, not controversies on how much of a man I am.

I ain't punchy!? - you know someone's licked when they bring up the "maturity" thing. If all else fails and you can't think of anything else, just go "you're so immature!" and hope that gets them off topic. well, it's a decent strategy, but normally it's better applied by people with more brains than you. In your most recent post, you tried to link maturity with how many fighting styles I knew. You are just dumb, and nothing will ever change that. Sometimes I worry that talking to you will kill brain cells, but talking AT dumbshits is different than talking TO dumbshits, so I'll be fine like this.

MrMcFu - small one liners about people you don't know. Nothing I know of is truly more pathetic than someone who tries to survive in a martial arts forum, except for someone who tries to survive in a martial arts forum with one liners. Unless you're "Is if fake??", then that alone qualifies you as bottom of the barrel no matter where you are.

meng_mao - I'll spare you the embarassment of having to eat your idiotic words by not making you do the equation. If it makes you feel better, you can do it anyway, but I won't be here to whitness the embarassment of when you find out that the number "40" doesn't lend much info, especially when you don't know if it was a body length piece of string, or a knife. Science is one thing I DO know, and you are completely ridiculous to the point that it's not even funny by trying to defend the Fnet as a good way to calculate damage. Start paying attention in school, Fnet is ancient knowledge kiddo, there are better things to use. Well, I would advise remedial kindergarden first before you start trying to re-tackle physics without the chance of sex with your teacher to pass you.

JohnnyCache - back again are you? finally recovered from that burn I gave you? well you're a little late boy-o, your timing needs work, and so do your posting skills if you think that last attempt was worth anything but the sort of condescending smile you give mentally handicapped children when they show you how well they did their theoretical physics homework.

Backfitsedmonkey - what a source of entertainment! well, entertainment and nothing else. You don't exactly have a lot to offer in the way of knowledge, do you?

Matt Stone - What am I going to do with you... I was origonally trying to get you to hate me, after all, I can't stand army type people. But you actually turned out all right later on... no wonder you're married... what a shame.
We're still on for a spar if you want, but just be warned, I don't actually live in washington, or in the USA for that matter. You'd have to go quite a distance to pay a visit.

Anyway, that's all for now. If you'd like to check out the real Shinigami's forum, head on over to Baelzharon.com. He and I have met before, just tell him Lucy sent you and he'll remember me then. I figure saying hi is the least I could do since he's been getting all site related spam for quite a while now.

And with that, I'm off to find a better site! honestly, I argue better with people who have IQ's at least over 50. Repeating the same thing over and over and getting the same backwards answers here is getting old.

Later children, hope I don't step in any of your **** in any other forums, but I'll be sure to say hi in case I do.

ta

Kengou
11/10/2005 7:00pm,
I predict banning in 3...2...1...

theraydiator
11/10/2005 7:02pm,
maybe if you came here with an open mind and an interest in *learning* instead of *arguing* you would have had a better experience.

goodbye, asshat.

blargle
11/10/2005 7:15pm,
*sigh* You really should've read more into the site...if you actually read half of the threads on this site, you might have seen posts filled with heated arguments and serious disscussions, all of which that belong on this site...but it's people that insist on making threads and posts like this that makes way for retaliation...plus it's a shame that a 29 year old woman has NOTHING to do at all...I pity you.

Yrkoon9
11/10/2005 7:19pm,
Why was I not mentioned specifically. There must be a thread that I missed where this person got horribly mauled. Anyone got the link or is it trollshido'd?

LOL @ the 'doesn't tolerate controversy comment.' Hahaha! That is what we live for here.

Darkpaladin
11/10/2005 7:36pm,
Omg you were all pwnt by an old lady!

It is Fake
11/10/2005 8:16pm,
We called you a liar from the get go.

No one believed you were chinese or half chinese.
No one believed you did any Martial Arts.
No one believed your fight history.
No one believed your physics.
No one believes you are 29 and retired.
No one believes you got any information from this website.

What is funny is no one got mad but you.
Hell, I called you a gimmick account.

Funny thing is you sign off and sign back on at the exact time someone would be leaving and returning from school.

Other funny thing is you supposedly shed your persona to reveal your true self but, you continue to make the same teenage mispellings and grammatical errors.

I really believe you are strangler trying a new gimmick. Why?? Because you slipped up and said girls don't need to fight. No self respecting woman would say that.

Shuma-Gorath
11/10/2005 8:30pm,
Time to come clean on a few things. First off, I have pissed most of you on this thread off to no end. There's a reason for this, and it's very simple.

You know what?

I'm bored.

I was referred to this site by a friend by the (fake) name of Parry Aldon who said this site was chock full of fanatics who didn't tolerate controversies in discussion, so I came along and tested it out, and damn he was right.

First of all, I'm not actually 17, I wasn't even born in november, "shinigami" is a more or less "borrowed" account, and I'm not actually a guy. I'm a 29 year old woman and I'm retired. You know why? Because I am the luckiest bitch on the face of the earth, but sitting around all day doing nothing is no fun. What's a gal with a high speed connection and an IP spoofer supposed to do with all her time other than cause trouble?

So I start up a few arguements and everything works beautifully. No matter what I say people explode, this site is the best discovery I have ever made.

Well, that was until I ran into problems. Thing is, normally how I work is I state some fuzzy logic that could(?) be argued both ways to pit people against each other, and then I start pitching in, get people pissed off at me, and leave them to fume.

Almost always works beautifully, and I say almost because up until this site it never failed.

The problem is that if I state fuzzy logic, you don't argue over what it actually means, you argue about who I am and why that logic only means one definite thing. I thought I was breaking through to you guys after Z'dime finally started using his brain a bit and posting back like he was supposed to, but after that everything just died, so I'll just end off with a few personal notes, because all the fun has gone out of getting people on this site pissed.

JFS USA - You look more like a biker bar reject than an ex-military type. If you're going to stop working out, stop exercising too. Excess muscle turns to fat, and you've got a hell of a lot of fat. You may have been buff once, but those days are dead and gone meatball.

lifetime - ahh, what would I do without you? honestly, what's with the avatar? It's just plain ridiculous, and do you actually talk about martial arts at all? even once?

Is it fake?? - I get a laugh out of your threads, you remind me of a 6 year old with a 20 year old who doesn't actually care pointing to quotes and telling you to think of a way to defend them. You are a very stupid person, and you know nothing about martial arts. But you know what? It's okay, because I don't either. I'm a girl, girl's don't have to fight. Every bit of info I got was off of this site. If this site is going to be your sole existence, you should at least check up on some real information it has, or at least take a class on flaming. You know where to stick "fucking" and "retard" and so on, but apart from that... you are just sad and pathetic.

kaiten - well, you try. but not hard enough sonny boy! you make references to maturity and being a man. I am a woman and I could care less about maturity, I was trying to stir up some MA controversies, not controversies on how much of a man I am.

I ain't punchy!? - you know someone's licked when they bring up the "maturity" thing. If all else fails and you can't think of anything else, just go "you're so immature!" and hope that gets them off topic. well, it's a decent strategy, but normally it's better applied by people with more brains than you. In your most recent post, you tried to link maturity with how many fighting styles I knew. You are just dumb, and nothing will ever change that. Sometimes I worry that talking to you will kill brain cells, but talking AT dumbshits is different than talking TO dumbshits, so I'll be fine like this.

MrMcFu - small one liners about people you don't know. Nothing I know of is truly more pathetic than someone who tries to survive in a martial arts forum, except for someone who tries to survive in a martial arts forum with one liners. Unless you're "Is if fake??", then that alone qualifies you as bottom of the barrel no matter where you are.

meng_mao - I'll spare you the embarassment of having to eat your idiotic words by not making you do the equation. If it makes you feel better, you can do it anyway, but I won't be here to whitness the embarassment of when you find out that the number "40" doesn't lend much info, especially when you don't know if it was a body length piece of string, or a knife. Science is one thing I DO know, and you are completely ridiculous to the point that it's not even funny by trying to defend the Fnet as a good way to calculate damage. Start paying attention in school, Fnet is ancient knowledge kiddo, there are better things to use. Well, I would advise remedial kindergarden first before you start trying to re-tackle physics without the chance of sex with your teacher to pass you.

JohnnyCache - back again are you? finally recovered from that burn I gave you? well you're a little late boy-o, your timing needs work, and so do your posting skills if you think that last attempt was worth anything but the sort of condescending smile you give mentally handicapped children when they show you how well they did their theoretical physics homework.

Backfitsedmonkey - what a source of entertainment! well, entertainment and nothing else. You don't exactly have a lot to offer in the way of knowledge, do you?

Matt Stone - What am I going to do with you... I was origonally trying to get you to hate me, after all, I can't stand army type people. But you actually turned out all right later on... no wonder you're married... what a shame.
We're still on for a spar if you want, but just be warned, I don't actually live in washington, or in the USA for that matter. You'd have to go quite a distance to pay a visit.

Anyway, that's all for now. If you'd like to check out the real Shinigami's forum, head on over to Baelzharon.com. He and I have met before, just tell him Lucy sent you and he'll remember me then. I figure saying hi is the least I could do since he's been getting all site related spam for quite a while now.

And with that, I'm off to find a better site! honestly, I argue better with people who have IQ's at least over 50. Repeating the same thing over and over and getting the same backwards answers here is getting old.

Later children, hope I don't step in any of your **** in any other forums, but I'll be sure to say hi in case I do.

ta
too long; didn't read

It is Fake
11/10/2005 8:31pm,
See, what you didn't expect was people to see through your bullshit and call you on it.

That is why I love this site. You can disagree all day but, make some BS statements and everyone is on your ass, friend or foe.

Tai Chi people called **** on you.
BJJ people called **** on you.
TCMA people called **** on you.
TMA people called **** on you.

Being owned would've involved all of us being at each others throats. That didn't happen and that is the real reason you are leaving.

Your gimmick backfired.

Grashnak
11/10/2005 8:32pm,

You grossly overestimate your importance. We knew you were an insignificant twat right of the bat. That fact that we chose to "argue" with you doesn't indicate that you had any meaningful impact on us at all.

I wasn't even born in november

What? Now I feel cheated :jerkit2yf

I'm a 29 year old woman and I'm retired. You know why? Because I am the luckiest bitch on the face of the earth, but sitting around all day doing nothing is no fun. What's a gal with a high speed connection and an IP spoofer supposed to do with all her time other than cause trouble?

Okay, if your original persona was unbelievable (half-chinese wanker retard), I gotta tell ya that this effort is even worse. Trust me - no one here believes that you're a woman or that you're retired. Retarded yes, retired no.

And gee, I bet with about 2 seconds of thought I could come up with something more fulfilling to do with my life if I didn't have to work. Way to show some imagination. :jerkit2yf

So I start up a few arguements and everything works beautifully.

OMG, I say stupid things and people point out that the things I say are stupid. Holy crap what a discovery. :jerkit2yf

No matter what I say people explode, this site is the best discovery I have ever made.

Then you are a sad, sad little man. This site is mildly amusing and a nice distraction from work. If its the greatest discovery of your life, kill yourself now.
:jerkit2yf

No, what you would do is say some totally stupid ass-hatted theory and people would tell you that you were a moron. There was no "fuzzy" logic involved.

:jerkit2yf

And as for your childish comments on forum members - do you really think anyone cares? Here's a tip - and its valid whether you are a recently-tree-dwelling simian living in his mom's basement or (and even moreso) if you actually are a retarded retired woman... get out of your small world and live a little. Unplug the internet. Step away from the computer. Because either way, if playing these games is the greatest thing in your life then you are wasting valuable oxygen that we all might need some day.

Mr. Mantis
11/10/2005 8:53pm,
I ignored you completely.

TehDeadlyDimMak
11/10/2005 9:10pm,
She thinks she's been fooling us all when really she's the laughingstock.

I don't think any of us are going to shed any tears... "boohoo she called me fat! Oh noes!"

Shuma-Gorath
11/10/2005 9:12pm,
This thread is now about POWERING UP!

*KKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shuma-Gorath
11/10/2005 9:12pm,
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA

Shuma-Gorath
11/10/2005 9:13pm,
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH-

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A

Leonidas
11/10/2005 9:15pm,
Nah, you can tell shes old ; she uses buzz words like 'high speed connection' and 'ip spoofer' in the same way one would refer to '1337 hax' as if theyre something awesome.

Get a job. If youre bored. Better yet, how about trying a MA?

Oi, she said shes leaving right? Well, can we start making bets to see if shes gonna be reading this? Coz I sure as hell reckon she is.

EDIT: also, the whole thing stinks of a losers swansong, not unlike chrono's theatrics. Just something to think about.