PDA

View Full Version : Count Dante on Ebay

CodyC003
11/08/2005 8:15pm,
I did a search and didn't find this but if it is a repost sorry.
Came across this the other day and figured yall would find it cool.

Count Dante Shirt (http://cgi.ebay.com/count-dante-retro-kung-fu-martial-arts-karate-t-shirt_W0QQitemZ8350250861QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageN ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Who is gonna buy one?

Method2Madness
11/08/2005 8:34pm,
i am count dante as well as bruce lee and you know nothing of my work

G.R. Bug
11/08/2005 8:34pm,
That's hilarious. "Deadliest shirt alive," I suppose. I'd wear it around the house, but I'd be afraid of getting death-touched if I set foot outside.

Zid
11/08/2005 9:02pm,
Now that's definitely going to be a big seller among the Hot Topic emo/pseudo punk/hipster crowd since they eat that retro **** up.

G.R. Bug
11/08/2005 9:27pm,
Now that's definitely going to be a big seller among the Hot Topic emo/pseudo punk/hipster crowd since they eat that retro **** up.

Damn, do you have those little creeps in Puerto Rico, too? I see these 15-year-olds walking around with late 70s rock 'n' roll tour shirts and I want to ask them, totally straight-faced, "so, was Led Zep any good when you saw 'em?"

konosan
11/09/2005 1:22pm,
If i ever see anyone with that on, i will personally punch them in the mouth.

warnerj5000
11/09/2005 2:47pm,
Damn, do you have those little creeps in Puerto Rico, too? I see these 15-year-olds walking around with late 70s rock 'n' roll tour shirts and I want to ask them, totally straight-faced, "so, was Led Zep any good when you saw 'em?"

My girlfriend likes to walk up to the kids and ask them to name a song.

Always good for a laugh.

Zid
11/09/2005 10:39pm,

Well, Mostly we have lil' mallgoths, nu-metal/skater kiddies and the "more kvlt than thou" metalheads. Although I do know that there is a presence of emo kiddies here in the island and I ocasionally spot some little "scene kid" at the mall wearing horn-rimmed glasses and cons. Plus I keep seeing kids with t-shirts of bands which I'm pretty sure they haven't even heard before Hot Topic opened up(i.e. Lynyrd Skinner, Drop Kick Murphys etc.)