PDA

View Full Version : HOT, SCREAMING BO STAFF ACTION!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

oldman_withers
11/02/2005 6:09pm,
This one pretty much explains itself: Let the weirdness begin... (http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/hyperboy/wmv)

DerAuslander
11/02/2005 6:12pm,
I hate that kid.

Hate.

Hate.

Hate.

Not a shred of real skill.

I'd like to see the kid from the "Deserving Kiddie Black Belt" thread jump spinning back him in the head.

And break his neck.

Locu5
11/02/2005 6:14pm,
So much anger...

kikkoman
11/02/2005 6:14pm,
That was auwsome!!!! I hope the commentators know it's called a "bo" and not a "bo staff".

DerAuslander
11/02/2005 6:16pm,
So much anger...

I have intimacy issues. I haven't gotten laid since lunch time.

kikkoman
11/02/2005 6:17pm,
His Bo is made out of plastic or something so he can spin it really fast.

I think those guys are more into the show aspect than the sparring aspect. He's probably never hit someone with his bo. If he did it would probably fly out of his hands.

DerAuslander
11/02/2005 6:17pm,
That was auwsome!!!! I hope the commentators know it's called a "bo" and not a "bo staff".

Soy Boy, and here I thought you were cool...I thought you had class....style...and a clue...

kikkoman
11/02/2005 6:20pm,
I was just joking.

DerAuslander
11/02/2005 6:22pm,
I was just joking.

DAMMIT MAN! Don't do that to me!!! Did you just hear me say I haven't had sex since noon!!!???!!!

Used Up
11/02/2005 6:25pm,
I used to kiai like that during my morning constitutionals. Some additional fiber in my diet took care of the problem.

In all seriousness, I have no idea how to use a bo. I'm assuming that tossing it up in the air and catching it again is pretty much for show. Is the rest of it just showing off as well?

DerAuslander
11/02/2005 6:27pm,
I used to kiai like that during my morning constitutionals. Some additional fiber in my diet took care of the problem.

In all seriousness, I have no idea how to use a bo. I'm assuming that tossing it up in the air and catching it again is pretty much for show. Is the rest of it just showing off as well?

There was almost nothing in that "kata" that looks anything like Okinawan bo techniques.

Shinigami
11/02/2005 6:31pm,
and what happens if you hit an opponent with a spinning plastic bo held by one finger?

you drop your stick...

and your opponent kicks you in the narch...

and what combative use is tossing your bo straight up into the air and screaming? I wanna see this kid get in an actual stickfight sometime really bad

Poop Loops
Some day, if he keeps training real hard, he might become the head cheerleader at his High-School. Who knows? If he plays his cards right, he might even get asked out to prom by the star quarterback of the football team!

PL

Used Up
There was almost nothing in that "kata" that looks anything like Okinawan bo techniques.

That's what I figured. Just wanted to hear someone else say it.

Arde
11/02/2005 7:09pm,
He had better power and technique than that Rockwell guy in the SPM video though.

And what the hell is with the hairdo?

Christmas Spirit
11/02/2005 7:19pm,
He had better power and technique than that Rockwell guy in the SPM video though.

And what the hell is with the hairdo?

I kept thinking .. "wow this little boy could take rockwell , he showed TWO ways to utilize the staff ... rockwell was badly pimping off one method .... "... I am so glad I wasnt alone .... but then again I stared at rockwell's staff work for a good bit , I had to get a feel for his timing ...

*edit*

oh yeah XMA sucks and I wish it would change its name or die out completely ...