PDA

View Full Version : Ninjas, you'll laugh, you'll cry.

Pages : [1] 2

Virus
11/01/2005 8:00am,
http://www.kuroiryuitaly.altervista.org/HOMEPAGE.html

I would like to make a formal announcement to the esteemed bullshido community:

OMG LOL!!! LOOK AT THESE STUPID NINJERS THEY ARE T3H GH3Y!!!!

More ninjas came out of the woodwork, we are surrounded by them. Look at them, dressed up in ninja costumes climbing over walls. So sad.

I'd like to say "what is it with these ninjas" but I know why they do it. A fascination with the fantasy of being a ninja. In all the movies the ninja are unstoppable and these people want a piece of that. Do they care if it's not real? Do they ask for lineage/densho ect? Of course not, the delusion is too seductive.

CanucKyokushin
11/01/2005 9:10am,
Holyshit Italian Ninjers.And from the looks of their pictures there's only 2 of them.Thank god for that!However they seem to revere Ashida Kim.

ArmchairNinja
11/01/2005 9:26am,
Their link page was rich with other black dragon ninja-wannabe society sites, which led me here:
http://www.blackdragon.co.za/chain_of_command.htm
Isn't it a bit odd that these uber-secretive ninjas would post their chain of command on a public web page? Anyway, nice of them to provide a list of frauds for us so we don't have to go through the trouble of finding them ourselves.

Shinobi187
11/01/2005 11:09am,
Holyshit Italian Ninjers.And from the looks of their pictures there's only 2 of them.Thank god for that!However they seem to revere Ashida Kim.

Perhaps they use their superior sword skills for chopping tomatoes for a kick ass marinara sauce!

hapkido_keith
11/01/2005 11:33am,
Why did he (he?) take a perfectly good black nijer suit, presumably for sneaking around and hiding in the all-concealing-shadows, and put a nice bright yellow patch on the shoulder?

Why am I trying to rationalize anything a fantasy ninja does? I'll STFU now.

Gezere
11/01/2005 11:51am,
The most blatant thing the tells you these guys aren't legit is that they can't even translate BLACK DRAGON in Japanese correctly. Something a native Japanese (which they ALL claim some unheard of Japanese guy trained them) would not screw up.

The Limey
11/01/2005 12:15pm,
A ninja wearing jeans?

Too funny

Virus
11/01/2005 1:27pm,
A ninja wearing jeans?

Too funny

For the casual ninja.

Virus
11/01/2005 1:29pm,
From the black dragon site:

Basic Nunchaka Manual

What the **** is a "Nunchaka"?

FictionPimp
11/01/2005 2:17pm,
if I was a ninja, i would train in stealth, long range rifles, and ki balls.

Japuma630
11/01/2005 2:25pm,
Grand Council of the BDFS International has decree
KUMITE - BLOOD FIST 5

Scheduled for March 25&26 2006 in Pretoria.
Entry per fighter is R1500-00
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 'NO RULES' EVENT
Please contact us for more information

Posted under the events...

Virus
11/01/2005 2:52pm,
Grand Council of the BDFS International has decree
KUMITE - BLOOD FIST 5

Scheduled for March 25&26 2006 in Pretoria.
Entry per fighter is R1500-00
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 'NO RULES' EVENT
Please contact us for more information

Posted under the events...

WTF? I thought this was a joke untill I saw it myself. Probably more video tournament bullshit.

kendamu
11/01/2005 3:03pm,
Three Soke?

Does that mean that Radford Davis is having a threesome with two other guys?

I guess the one on the giving end would be the real Soke.

Neeennnjjjaaahhhh THREE WAY!

:ninjadanc

jnhrdng
11/01/2005 3:08pm,
OH. MY. GOD.

Singing Phoenix
11/01/2005 3:15pm,
ASHIDA KIM SOKE?!?!? W.T. FLYING F. ??? OH HELL NO!

kendamu
11/01/2005 3:19pm,
http://ashidakim.com/printautographpic.html

"SOKE" IN ACTION!

Don't **** with this Ninjer. With his straight leg and "blade facing toward his own head" draw he'll **** you up! Nope, no roundhouse to that straight leg will hurt him.

I wonder if he grew that beard in response to Stephen K. Hayes. "Beards make you legit," Radford says.

BTW, before I got myself banned from AK's forum I was told that all the information about AK being Radford and stuff was some sort of set-up from rival Ninja organizations to confuse us.