PDA

View Full Version : Bouncing again...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Scrapper
10/26/2005 11:09am,
Well, I just took a job tossing drunks out of our local wanna-be biker bar. I say wanna-be because it's in southern Johnson county Kansas...home of rich, spoiled wimps and metrosexuals. The place is calle Fuel, All-American Sports Bar and Grill. It's a large bar where the extemely hot waitresses and bartenders dance on the bar a la "Coyote Ugly."

The worst thing I'm going to have to deal with is drunk businessmen who ride in on 75k custom bikes, in designer leathers, to grope waitresses or shout obscenities at others of their ilk. the worst fight they've ever had was a couple of chicks throwing drinks on each other.

I am looking forward to having many interesting stories to relay to you, my forum bretheren, of what it is like to be rich, stupid, and LARPing the biker scene in the great KC metro area!

Stay tuned!

Quikfeet509
10/26/2005 11:13am,
Ah, Johnson county. Home of rich people that like to pretend slumming that they are somebody else.

My favorite are Johnson county cowboys. Never been on a horse but will proceed to talk about how they have fought everyone, fucked everyone, outdrank everyone...

Oh, and I almost forgot. You're a bouncer? I thought you'd be bigger.

Scrapper
10/26/2005 11:15am,
*Groan*

I knew that was coming...but at least now I can talk shop with Dan Webre.

DerAuslander
10/26/2005 11:18am,
Hahaha...

From one door to the next, good luck, bro.

Wannabe bikers are losers. I tossed one out for parking his bike right in front of the entrance. He didn't want to get it scratched.

Gosai
10/26/2005 11:39am,
Well if he's just a wanna-be thats when you key the hell out of it. Or kick it over. If he's a real biker (and by real i mean a 1%er) then you do what he says and call him 'sir'

Scrapper
10/26/2005 11:41am,
It's been my experience that as long as you don't **** with the man's bike, a real biker is one of the funniest, most pleasant individuals at the bar. They just wanna drink beer, ogle women, and tell stories.

basically, they're Irishmen.

Yrkoon9
10/26/2005 11:45am,
You know, people looking for trouble aren't as much of a problem as someone who's ready for them.

And if you take a man's knee out he'll drop like a stone.

Keep in mind, pain don't hurt.

Method2Madness
10/26/2005 11:46am,
Bouncing, i was thinking about doing somthing like that to help pay for college.

DerAuslander
10/26/2005 11:47am,
Exactly my point. Rich white dudes who don't like it when someone beneath them tells them "no".

You get these weekend warriors with **** to prove. I'm always nice and polite whenever I approach someone, call them sir, and never go hands on first.

Like the man said, "Mother fuckers always insist on learning **** the hard way..."

Scrapper
10/26/2005 11:54am,
You know, people looking for trouble aren't as much of a problem as someone who's ready for them.

Enough witht he "Roadhouse" **** already! I could never get my hair to look as good as Swayze's! Why do you torture me!

Tourettes
10/26/2005 11:56am,

I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice.

DerAuslander
10/26/2005 11:57am,
Dude, I guaranfuckingtee you don't get Roadhouse **** thrown at you as much as I do.

I have a degree in Philosophy and I bounce.

I fucking loathe that movie.

It's awesome.

Neildo
10/26/2005 12:09pm,
It's been my experience that as long as you don't **** with the man's bike, a real biker is one of the funniest, most pleasant individuals at the bar. They just wanna drink beer, ogle women, and tell stories.

basically, they're Irishmen.

No doubt. I did a short stint in a Biker bar (hard-core patch wearing bikers....not the posers at your new place) and had very similar experience. None of them packed guns, just cellphones. None of them ever gave any of the other bouncers a hard time...and if one of them did, usually THEY delt with it and we just watched. They were always giving me smokes and trying to buy me beers (but I don't drink on duty). Very cool dudes.

Yrkoon9
10/26/2005 12:26pm,
If a man puts a gun in your face you've got two choices. You can die, or you can kill the ************!

Tourettes
10/26/2005 12:39pm,
a few years ago, I went to a party at a local bar for Sonny Barger where all the regional Angels + their affiliates were there. For the most part, they were polite and a bunch of the older members were sitting at the bar drinking seltzer. It was a surprisingly mellow evening though I bailed after the white power riders showed up. I assumed that a lot of the good behavior was because of the publicity factor (this was not a biker bar, just a bar full of bikers with some press around). Gotta say, seeing all their bikes lined up out front was incredible - works of art.

Cassius
10/26/2005 3:23pm,
Are you still doing your old gig of teaching kids, too?