PDA

View Full Version : I was banned from ADCC

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

grego
4/08/2003 10:05am,
Yup, folks you heard right. BANNED. Me and that idiot Godsoldier got into it. We called each other bad names. I was banned he wasn't. I wonder why? **cough**adcc=muslim site**cough**!

Ok so anyhoo, hope I don't get banned here too!

Grego

Boyd
4/08/2003 10:16am,
You!?!? The gentleman I've never heard of before??

They don't call it the Nazi PARTY for nothing!

PizDoff
4/08/2003 11:55am,
poor child come in from the rain

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.

rellik_yzarc
4/08/2003 12:00pm,
how do you know that the other fellow is muslim ?
he could be jewish.
and fyi, we fucking hate trolls here too, especially them rascist trolls.

PizDoff
4/08/2003 12:02pm,
we will release Crazy Killer on the trolls!

--

Mr. Donkeypenis
4/08/2003 12:10pm,
That's surprising, you always seem like such a laid back cool guy. You are the last person I thought would get banned. This site is beter anyway.

A.K.A MEAT

Deadpan Scientist
4/08/2003 12:24pm,
beware....

JKDChick
4/08/2003 12:27pm,
Godsoldier is very vocal about his religion. That's how we know.

Grego, welcome to the better forum anyway.

rellik yzarc, he's not a troll, he's just wacky.

Everyone who doesn't know Grego, there is one thing you must all remember:

DON'T TAKE HIM TOO SERIOUSLY.

(board breaks with a kick)
"Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
-- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"

Mr. Donkeypenis
4/08/2003 12:29pm,
UNO.

A.K.A MEAT

rellik_yzarc
4/08/2003 12:30pm,
ahhh, i see. thx for clarifying this.

grego
4/08/2003 12:46pm,
Hey thanx for the replies people. I've been here for a while. Don't dispair, I am not a troll. I'm also a very immature conservative. JKDChick will be visiting me soon. Along with Jae, Spidey, Kwai, Monkeyboy, PhillipC, and BGC from the ADCC forum. JKD let me know when you want to come on down to the South and I will gladly look out for you! Email me at [email protected] That goes for anybody on here. I haven't posted on here in a while but I have been reading and it seems cool as hell. ADCC is a lame assed place now. They only want liberal's to make a stand. I stood up to racism and I was banned.

Grego

JKDChick
4/08/2003 12:49pm,
Well, Atlanta's going ahead, come hell or high water. We could hook-up that weekend.

Shadowy Figure: "Principal Scudworth, that riot was unacceptable."
Principal Scudworth: "Unacceptable? Did you see the pool? They FLIPPED the bitch!"
-- Clone High

PizDoff
4/08/2003 12:58pm,
what's with your sig?

Clone High heheh

--

grego
4/08/2003 1:15pm,
*UNO* was started by a lions den member over on ADCC. This guy is really cool. I have just adopted it. It means one love. But then again, according to Godsoldier over there, I am a racist.

I'm really not. Uno means one love. I'm not a hippie liberal but I do believe in treating others with the same respect as they treat you. He was UGLY to me so I was UGLY to him in return. The Admin saw fit to ban me and not him. He is a muslim. I'm a christian. I'm white, he's black. Go figure? So that racist website left him and banned me. I've contacted him thru email for a "meeting" with me. He has yet to contact me back. He is truly a coward and just an internet warrior. I'm the real deal on a weekend level. HAHAHAHA! I only train part time. But I do love it. Anyhoo enough **** about the past. JKDChick I can't wait to have you school me! Good luck, too! Atlanta is only 4.5 hours from me. You bet I'll drive it just to meet a hero like you! Just email me and tell me details.

JKDChick
4/08/2003 1:17pm,
The "Film Fest" episode was on last night -- that's where the sig comes from. It was that or the other classic:

"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons and make SUPER-lemons." -- Principle Scudworth.

Shadowy Figure: "Principal Scudworth, that riot was unacceptable."
Principal Scudworth: "Unacceptable? Did you see the pool? They FLIPPED the bitch!"
-- Clone High

Bolverk
4/08/2003 1:34pm,
ADCC Admin

Actually he's not banned, he's had his posting ability suspended until he is ready to post without resorting to racial slurs. We asked several times...he ignored our requests. Now he's cooling his heels.
Admin

There are alot of people over at ADCC that are on your side. It is always nice to have friends. Perhaps the Admin is being sincere about allowing you back, though you may have the inclination to not return.

I would try not to lose contact with the people over there that you care about, and there were an awful lot of people posting in your defense.

If you do decide you will post there in the future, then never respond to GodSoldier. All one has to do is read his handle to know that you could never convince him that any opinion you might have has merit. I got the feeling he was a bit holier than thou just reading the few posts of his that I came across.

Anyway, I hope it all works out for you. Welcome aboard, and I look forward to reading some more of your posts on this forum.

Sincerely,

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
Willing is not enough, we must do.

Edited by - Bolverk on April 08 2003 13:35:25