PDA

View Full Version : Who likes fast cars that get hAwt goth chicks, or any chicks?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

King Sleepless
10/04/2005 1:33am,
Anybody like fast cars? I mean like really fast cars. I don't just mean cars that you can strap a 375 shot of nitrous on it and make it run a 10 second 1/4 mile on your mild cam 302.

I mean like fast in all ways possible fast. Like fast braking, fast cornering, fast etc.

I have a 1991 MR2 turbo. It's quick and dirty.

Right now it's pretty much stock with a boost controller. It's making 220hp and 230ft/lbs at the wheels. Stock suspension + 1 inch eibach lowering springs.

It's good at what it does and I like it for the way it sits. Though at the current moment, I have plans to build a sleeping giant hehehe.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
10/04/2005 1:35am,
I enjoy riding horses.

JohnnyCache
10/04/2005 1:44am,
Sirc, you make an awful lot of threads.

King Sleepless
10/04/2005 1:50am,
I'm bored with no Cable so I can't watch TUF and I'm an insomniac. I have no other choice, it's that or one of you lugs come and shoot me in the face.

Torakaka
10/04/2005 1:50am,
Agrees with JC

I like how you said "hawt" instead of "hot". This is natural, of course, since you have a mental block against seriously calling a goth chick "hot". Understandable, since goth chicks look like **** and are usually 100+lbs over weight.

Cassius
10/04/2005 1:51am,
Sirc, you make an awful lot of threads.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
10/04/2005 1:52am,
Does anyone know how much it would cost to trick out a saddle with neon lights? Also, where's a good place to put a spoiler on a horse?

Cassius
10/04/2005 1:54am,
Does anyone know how much it would cost to trick out a saddle with neon lights? Also, where's a good place to put a spoiler on a horse?Batteries and fiber optics would probably not run you more than 20 bucks.

I suggest constructing a hat that has a spoiler on it and wearing that while riding. Or, you know, on the horse's ass.

Torakaka
10/04/2005 1:55am,
doesn't the rider sort of act like a natural human spoiler?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
10/04/2005 1:57am,
doesn't the rider sort of act like a natural human spoiler?

Only if you resemble a wing, I'd imagine.

Would neon look best on a Western or English saddle?

Cassius
10/04/2005 1:59am,
I like how you said "hawt" instead of "hot". This is natural, of course, since you have a mental block against seriously calling a goth chick "hot". Understandable, since goth chicks look like **** and are usually 100+lbs over weight.I keep saying that I am going to check out this Goth nightclub in downtown Louisville ( www.louisvillegoth.com ), but I never seem to make it there. The image of me hanging out at goth night club makes me snicker, though.

Edit -- I should start a poll. I will post pictures of myself to establish that I am boring and non-goth and people can vote on how long they think I will last in a goth night club without slapping the RNC on someone. The winners will get naked pics of Mega Jesus-San deposited in his/her email account.

Torakaka
10/04/2005 2:02am,
the fact that there are goths beyond the age of 20 astounds me...

Letum
10/04/2005 2:08am,
Actually I know alot of hot goth chicks around the 18-20ish age range. Though I've seen my fair share of 80lb overweight wearing fish net top goths too *hurls*

Cassius
10/04/2005 2:10am,
the fact that there are goths beyond the age of 20 astounds me...A dream of mine is to one day be like that guy in Doom, but instead of shooting Demons (you know, they can fight back and all that crap), I get to mow down goths.

Moleculo
10/04/2005 2:11am,
I have a Mustang that goes much faster since I started feeding her uncut Peruvian flake.

Letum
10/04/2005 2:11am,
A dream of mine is to one day be like that guy in Doom, but instead of shooting Demons (you know, they can fight back and all that crap), I get to mow down goths.

Come to my College? I get in enough trouble beating the hell out of them anyway.