PDA

View Full Version : I take my place as a fully fledged Bully.

Virus
10/03/2005 12:20am,
http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimmessageboardsfrm2.showMessage?topicID=56 0.topic

Look like my post has been noticed on the Ashida Kim message boards.

Now they crack on Leo's fortay by calling him an inbreed of sorts and picking on his children.Well as far as I see it you cannot fight behind the safety net of a computor but if they come invade your area(a highly doubtful notion) you can do what is nescessary the damage has been done and a sling of @#%$ in an attempt to prevent any more sales of books by locking on the poles and such with wikipidia to prevent any more edits as well as a display in hopes of squashing future sales of titles.

I didn't pick on his children, I said I feel sorry for them, and I do. I also didn't call him an inbreed, I said he looks like one. ;)

How ironic this virus chap is a buji x not very sporting of him to resort to the mindless namecalling of his click and they call those of this board a nutrider?

They aren't in my click. (I think he means clique.)

Seeing bullshido is an expert on every phase of ninjutsu from all walks of life Iga,Koga,Koka,etc etc then they must of mastered all of the following as well as wrote the book on real Ninjit/jutsu The studies that are taught by the Kan's are not even Ninjutsu 3/4 of the arts are pure budo arts of samurai linage.Are you familiar with this?

We have been taught the secret lineage from an old hermit living in the mountians,
Bullshido Ryu Ninjutsu! Am I familiar with that list? Yes, I read it in Hatsumi's books.
This guy must be the expert he says he is, considering he spells the word dojo, "Dogo".

Draven
10/03/2005 5:23am,
I would like to try signing up there and get help with the spyware on my computer.

Planktime
10/03/2005 2:37pm,
Since we at bullshido are experts on all walks of a Ninja's life (by his own admition). Does this mean we get a free black belt in a ninja disapline of our choice? Or do we have to pay for it like everyone else?

If so anyone have any suggestions since i dont know jack Sh1t abotu Ninjitsu.

Peter H.
10/03/2005 2:39pm,
Since we at bullshido are experts on all walks of a Ninja's life (by his own admition). Does this mean we get a free black belt in a ninja disapline of our choice? Or do we have to pay for it like everyone else?

I know enough to avoid pirates and keep my mom from finding me on Sundays.

hapkido_keith
10/03/2005 2:47pm,

I think we get blackbelts in ALL the ninja disicpline of our choice, but only if we follow the true path of ninjutsu and award them to ourselves.

Darkpaladin
10/03/2005 3:56pm,
I'm sending for a black belt in Long Dong Wang Fu.

I am more than qualified I assure you.

Darkpaladin
10/03/2005 4:06pm,
One of those ninja nutriders quoted Yoda...aw now it's on bitches!

I just wonder how they get to call us geeks, when they're the one's running around the woods in costumes plotting assassinations that will never happen. That's geeky cosplay if anything. I'm willing to bet that Radford is sitting in his room masturbating to this whole thing thinking he's the master of the fuckin universe. We should invite/challenge them to a throwdown and see if they show.

VikingPower
10/03/2005 4:08pm,
Koko Ryu Ninjutsu? WTF?

Neil-o-Mac
10/03/2005 4:16pm,
I believe Koko-Ryu involved the use of clown costumes as disguises for assassination attempts. :P

Neildo
10/03/2005 4:23pm,
I thought this was going to be about this thread.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27747

But yeah, after reading those letters I'm convinced. That guy sucks.