View Full Version : Trollshido question

10/02/2005 4:08pm,
I was floating around Trollshido in my boredom on the internet, and finally looked at the sign for it once your in the page and got curious

It looked pretty cool to me, i was wondering the font used and what Stroke/whatever was used to get the background effect for it. I'm taking an interactive media class, so I figure why not learn something useful while searching the internet.

10/02/2005 4:36pm,
I swear I've seen that font before, but not with that red checkerboard-y design on it.

10/02/2005 6:37pm,
I don't remember. I have over 1000 fonts installed. :( Sorry.

The text was done in Paint Shop Pro, and the filler is their ruby-whatever texture that comes default with the program if I remember correctly.

10/02/2005 7:14pm,
Ah, well at least I got an answer heh. I'll have to toy around during free time and see if I cant find the font.