PDA

View Full Version : Noo! Cro-cop!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Xeo
10/02/2005 3:58am,
Anyone ever had a dream in which the subject of martial arts has come up?

My recent dream involved my grandfather. It was very scary.

Simply put, my grandfather was eating people, with big chompy teeth, not unlike those of domo-kun. Upon the stairs of his house, cro-cop stood. Yes, my grandfather ate Mirko 'Cro-cop'...there was a lot of blood, and me and my family got in the car and ran away, pursued by my grandfather.

I can't really remember the rest. Feel free to discuss your martial art related dreams, or any dreams at all.

Or simply call me a psycho for having such crazy dreams.

Stick
10/02/2005 4:04am,
O_o

That is all.

King Sleepless
10/02/2005 4:07am,
Back when I had low self-esteem and needed a hot girlfriend to validate my life, I used to have dreams where I'd get in fights with people and no matter how hard or how direct I hit them, I never did any damage to them. It frustrated me as I remember one dream in particular where I was fighting atop a parking structure, grabbed a 2x4 and swung it full force into the guy only to have it break and doing nothing to him. I proceeded to kick, punch and do all sorts of things and it didn't even make him flinch. Then I get thrown off buildings or get punched to death or something....

Stick
10/02/2005 4:12am,
I had a dream where I beat the **** out of an older- think clint eastwood- guy in the judge dredd get up.

We're talking eye gouging, face bashing into concrete, running said face along a brick wall to leave a blood trail.

Yeah, I fucked that old man up.

Then I was able to save the smurfs from Megatron.

Fucking pop culture.

Xeo
10/02/2005 4:30am,
By the way, a picture of domo-kun...

http://lacrudarealidad.blogsome.com/images/DOMOKUN.gif

http://lacrudarealidad.blogsome.com/images/DOMOKUN.gif

...He just gobbled them up...

Smeagol
10/02/2005 4:34am,
Back when I had low self-esteem and needed a hot girlfriend to validate my life, I used to have dreams where I'd get in fights with people and no matter how hard or how direct I hit them, I never did any damage to them. It frustrated me as I remember one dream in particular where I was fighting atop a parking structure, grabbed a 2x4 and swung it full force into the guy only to have it break and doing nothing to him. I proceeded to kick, punch and do all sorts of things and it didn't even make him flinch. Then I get thrown off buildings or get punched to death or something....

funny. while i do have a girlfriend, i had similar dreams.
dreams about getting into fights, hitting the other person often and as hard as i could, but even to me my punches felt like they were barely touching the opponent.
maybe it's a message that it was right to finally get out of shotokan karate (oh, i have to change my style field ...)

Lothene
10/02/2005 4:41am,
Anyone ever had a dream in which the subject of martial arts has come up?

My recent dream involved my grandfather. It was very scary.

Simply put, my grandfather was eating people, with big chompy teeth, not unlike those of domo-kun. Upon the stairs of his house, cro-cop stood. Yes, my grandfather ate Mirko 'Cro-cop'...there was a lot of blood, and me and my family got in the car and ran away, pursued by my grandfather.

I can't really remember the rest. Feel free to discuss your martial art related dreams, or any dreams at all.

Or simply call me a psycho for having such crazy dreams.

Awww... I would have saved Cro-cop :love9:

I have fighting dreams all the time, not too many martial arts ones (though I have had a few) but almost every night I have dreams about war (anything from ww1 to atomic warfare beginning in my lifetime), which sadly are a lot more exciting and awesome than my actual life haha.

King Sleepless
10/02/2005 4:43am,
Hahah, I have a girlfriend as well, I was just throwing that in as a quip.

I actually stopped having those dreams a few months ago. Which is great, because they have plauged me for years, and seriously affected my confidence level when on the ring/street.

I dont' know what happened. It happend around the same time I got hit by a car though so... maybe getting your ass kicked (by a car? or perhaps just getting your ass kicked) shows you your true potential. Because now in my fights, things are slightly more realistic. Like the other night I had a dream that I kicked some guy in the knee and then stomped it to the ground. He started screaming and crying and I just grabbed his face and through the yellow brick wall it went. He stopped screaming and I felt really guilty for killing him.

But hey, at least now I'm winning in my dreams... now to just transfer them to real life.

Lothene
10/02/2005 4:50am,
Random, but I had this awesome dream a couple of months ago where I was camping in the mountains as part of some sort of group trip, when missiles started streaming down into the mountains. I had to co-ordinate groups to seek safety and try to avoid getting hit. Of course from all the missiles landing a wildfire broke out, but there was a small rest-house on one of thehills that I thought would be safe to send people to as it was in the opposite direction from where the wind was going. I started to notice that when I'd go over there to check on everyone between instructing groups to go there that there didn't seem to be as many people as there should be. Turned out there was a psycho hiding out around that area, and he was mutillating and killing people, then taking their bodies back to the area of the fire so that when their remains were found, everyone would think they had just burned to death in the fire, not been brutally killed by this guy.

Xeo
10/02/2005 4:51am,
I don't know what it is about MY particular dreams, but they are nearly always this weird. My current theory is that it stems from what I watch, etc... David Lynch films, www.fat-pie.com, etc...

Another one I had, that was not martial arts related (please post about these too, other people's dreams intrigue me...)

I was sitting in a double bed, on a spaceship that was prety much Red Dwarf from the british comedy series (anyone seen it?)

There was a TV at the end of the bed.

Xeo: 'I think i'll watch an oil movie'.

A pipe comes down from the ceiling, and spurts this liquid out onto the desk, with accompanying splashing noises. It had the texture of olive oil, however was quite orange in colour.

I look at it for a while, then decided to 'have' a denim shirt...

All of a sudden, a black button-up shirt appears at the end of my bed, that is definitly not denim.

I wake up.

Xeo
10/02/2005 4:54am,
Random, but I had this awesome dream a couple of months ago where I was camping in the mountains as part of some sort of group trip, when missiles started streaming down into the mountains. I had to co-ordinate groups to seek safety and try to avoid getting hit. Of course from all the missiles landing a wildfire broke out, but there was a small rest-house on one of thehills that I thought would be safe to send people to as it was in the opposite direction from where the wind was going. I started to notice that when I'd go over there to check on everyone between instructing groups to go there that there didn't seem to be as many people as there should be. Turned out there was a psycho hiding out around that area, and he was mutillating and killing people, then taking their bodies back to the area of the fire so that when their remains were found, everyone would think they had just burned to death in the fire, not been brutally killed by this guy.

Was that it? Did you catch the psycho guy?

King Sleepless
10/02/2005 5:02am,
I live near an elementary school (within rock throwing distance) and I had a dream that I went to go pick up my Baby sister from 1st grade and when we were walking out onto the field a HUGE 747 jet comes tumbling towards the Earth and explodes into several pieces as it hits the ground. I grab up my aforementioned sister and hide behind a build as to not get shrapnel up my ass.

It was intense, I remember feeling the heat of the fire and I'm running with her trying to get back home, I also remember explosions and an immense fear that my sister was somehow dead. I get home and the news said that the plane was shot down by an invading army. I start panicking and the next thing I know I can blow things up and create objects out of nowhere with a single thought.

Lothene
10/02/2005 5:14am,
Was that it? Did you catch the psycho guy?

Nope, I woke up just after I worked it out.

Lothene
10/02/2005 5:23am,
Another cool dream I had, I was walking down my parents street, and I saw these two guys kicking filled up hessian sacks around, and one of them kicked one and the sack tore open and a bloodied up human head rolled out. They freaked out and grabbed the sacks (and the head), threatened to kill me if I told anyone what I'd seen, and took them back into their house.
I spoke to a couple of the neighbours and they were all acting like no-one had been killed, even though I could see they were just afraid of these crazy guys, so I decided to sneak into the house of the guys to find some evidence. When I was in there, I was standing behind a pillar, and this razor blade flew past my head - the guys had discovered that I was in the house. Then it went all matrixy - all these spinning blades were flying through the air and I had to try not to let them hit me. It actually looked really beautiful seeing them all spinning in slow motion through the room. I had a big knife on me, but I picked up some of the blades when they fell to the floor and started throwing them back. I managed to hit the guys, and then there was a big fight and I stabbed one of the guys, and cut open the other one's neck then cut his head off and ran away.

Lothene
10/02/2005 5:31am,
Fucked up dream #3, from about a month ago.

I was at my parents house, about to step into the shower, and I noticed that the blind was open a tiny bit, and I looked out the window and there was a really creepy looking pale, skinny guy with long black hair standing in the yard staring at me. I freaked out and called the police, they arrived but he was gone, so they couldn't do anything.
I was pretty freaked out, and went and sat in the living room, and I looked out into the yard again, and he was there, just staring. I freaked out and closed the blinds and called the police again.
When they arrived I was in the front garden with my dad and a policeman who was asking us questions, and I saw the guy in the garden with us, and told my dad, but he couldn't see him. The policeman couldn't see him either, only I could. I put my hands around the guys neck to try to show them where he was, and realised that I was the only one who could see him cos he must be some kind of ghost or something. I strangled him harder and harder, and he just stood there. I got knives from the kitchen and cut him into pieces, and put them in separate plastic bags which I buried under the house. When it was all finished I went back into the house and tried to relax, but when I looked out the window I saw the guy standing there again.

Kayne
10/02/2005 5:40am,
I'm seeing a pattern here, Lothene. You wouldn't happen to have a fear of serial killers or something?

It's been a really long time since I had a nightmare. I guess that's a good thing, right?