PDA

View Full Version : Ah, Korea, bastion of animal rights. Lion Vs. Bear: Steel Cage Match

Pages : [1] 2 3

Stick
9/16/2005 5:49pm,
Well at least they didn't kill each other. (http://www.postcrap.com/vids.php?filename=09-05/lionvsbear.wmv)

All the same, GO KOREA!

How did that song go? Oh yeah! "FUCKING USA!"

_Mick_
9/16/2005 6:00pm,
that is deplorable!

how could they put a lion and a bear in the same cage, and not have them kill eachother?!?

fuckin commies!

chaosexmachina
9/16/2005 7:01pm,
Wow, that bear got it's as whupped. Considering it's size I'd expect it to do more damage. Guess it doesn't know any of teh grapple.

Kengou
9/16/2005 7:49pm,
Did you notice the Lion kept getting underhooks in the clinch? But the bear kept escaping from side control pretty well. Not that it saved him.

This clearly proves that biting DOES work on t3h str34t. Just make sure to bite their nose and hold on for dear life!

King Sleepless
9/16/2005 8:07pm,
African jutjutsu beats American kickboxing it seems...

Lucky Seven
9/16/2005 8:47pm,
this is sick...people beating each other because they WANT to its ok, but making animals do it ? a frag grenade should be inserted in the rectums of the responsibles...

OZZ
9/17/2005 1:01pm,
I would love to take the people responsible for this and throw them in that fuckin' cage with both animals.
Disgusting..

Neildo
9/17/2005 1:42pm,
I would love to take the people responsible for this and throw them in that fuckin' cage with both animals.
Disgusting..

Agreed. I could tell the animals didn't even want to fight. Hell, the lion was trying to escape at first.

I'd like to see the National Geographic special like this though. In a cage its cruel but in nature it would be kick ass!

king of seals
9/18/2005 3:10am,
Aside the brutal ****, THE BEAR WAS NOT AN ADULT, the lioness was.

And yes, the animals were smart enough to decide to end the fight before it was too late. They really didn't want to go at it, at first.

Actually, the bear "tapped out". It was scared of such a never seen before animal. Unknown things scare the **** out of animals, especially if they are aggressive, fast, roaring predators who engage them in a fight from they cannot escape.

The bear would run if it could. Finding the lioness in the cage was like waking up in a ring with Wanderlei Silva ("Oh knoe! I'm fucked now!").

king of seals
9/18/2005 3:11am,
How they gained their noteriety is unclear.

Got teddies?

danno
9/18/2005 8:26am,
seems like the lion hurt the bear just enough to make it leave her alone. i don't think either of them were really interested in fighting at all.

Zid
9/18/2005 10:21am,
This will definitely be used as an inspirational film for wushu guys to make new MAs based on the animals fighting.

BTW, Here in PR cockfighting is actually legal here. It's a common hobby to raise fighting roosters among farmers. You can see products such as vitamins and supplements for this sold and advertised everywhere in farm supply stores and the events are even televised on local stations. Many don't consider this cruelty even though the birds die and get seriously injured most of the time.

Fluffy
9/18/2005 10:49am,
Animals fighting. . . Koreans invented that. . . along with the world's first ever martial art. . .

Neildo
9/18/2005 11:12am,
...like waking up in a ring with Wanderlei Silva ("Oh knoe! I'm fucked now!").

:laughing4 :laughing7 :laughing9 :laughing1 :laughing3

Neildo
9/18/2005 11:16am,
BTW, Here in PR cockfighting is actually legal...

Same in the philippines. My uncle lives next door to a cockfight trainer. I never got to see a match, though it's apparently just an hour of gambling and 5 minutes of fighting. Even the training is kinda cruel. Guy was throwing little stones at it to make it learn to dodge faster. It worked though.

Kengou
9/18/2005 11:41am,
"Guy was throwing little stones at it to make it learn to dodge faster. It worked though."
Now why haven't I tried that? *goes off to find someone to throw stones at me*