PDA

View Full Version : Ignites YOUR Martial Arts Prowess!

JollyRoger
9/15/2005 11:12am,
http://www.mysecretstuff.com/rot/

:XXhesitan

Rod Turner, 9.18am

Dear Friend,

Most Martial Arts instructors can only show you so much.

But there’s much more to true Martial Arts than just technique and anybody of any skill level can start to learn it right now.

Here's why:

There is an amazing new ebook called, "Inner Secrets of Martial Arts Success." It covers the training that makes truly great Martial Artists and you could be starting this very same training ... as soon as TOMORROW!

Usually only the elite students are taught the complete system of any particular style. And then only after that will they be introduced to the stuff that will make them truly great. IF their teacher even knows themselves.

It’s frustrating isn’t it? You are keen, willing to learn but nobody can or will show you how you really need to be training to be any more than mediocre.

You don't have to accept mediocre!

What's more is a lot of people training in a martial art reach a plateau. They don’t feel like they are progressing. They feel that there’s something missing. Or even if starting, the basic training seems just so boring. They’re right, there is something missing which enriches the whole experience many times over. But for you it could be very different.

In just a few months from now you could be asked how the hell you got so good so fast.

But not only that. The people in your life will notice something “new” about you too. What you learn and practice will help you greatly in your everyday life also.

Imagine that. Martial Arts truly training you for living your life.

How would it be if you knew you could very effectively defend yourself if you needed to (God forbid that you should really have to)? Have that massive confidence that has eluded you till now.

How would it be to win tournaments with less dojo training than everyone else?

How would you like to be able to learn new moves quickly and with less effort?

Walk down the street knowing what 99.99% of others are oblivious to.

"See" what others can't.

Would that be great or what?

Even if you're not yet a Martial Arts practitioner, many of the techniques and much of the training can be started right now to jump start your abilities with the power of a 747, and take years off your time to make it to the top.

Hell, even if you never take up a Martial Art but use this information wisely and effectively you will significantly improve your health, confidence, and all round abilities in your everyday life.

That's what this brand new book could give you the freedom to do.

And it's truly unlike any other book you've ever read or video you’ve watched on Martial Arts.

Why?

Now I’ll level with you. I've never been officially “shown” these missing bits myself. I just didn't tow the line and wait and wait and hang around the same dojo for an eternity waiting for the blessing of the grand master thousands of miles away. But in my 30 years of involvement with Martial Arts of multiple styles I’ve discovered many of these powerful secrets on my own unique journey through life. What’s more I’ve discovered some amazing techniques and tools from OUTSIDE the Martial Arts World that are so kick ass powerful if used correctly they will freak you out.

And in addition, a good portion of the book is there because "you asked for it." Well, not "you" really. But from real live questions. Questions from people who love the martial arts and wanted to find answers to their unanswered questions. A simple webpage was set up, and people like you visited it and left me their most pressing question on martial arts.

Then I answered them!

Which means no fluff. Just the real answers you want to know.

You'll discover all kinds of little known gems.

Here's a sneak peek at what you'll discover in "Inner Secrets of Martial Arts Success":

R Your most effective weapon. Your MIND! And how you must use it for success in all things.

R Street effective techniques that will save your ass.

R The amazing proven training technique that allows you to train effectively without sweat ON YOUR OWN in the comfort of your home. Next time you train at the dojo you will be already better than the rest of your class.

R What your 6th sense is, how to improve yours and how to destroy your opponents.

R Find why learning completely on your own just won't do.

R The blockbuster movie "The Matrix" tells you what you really need to know to massively succeed. Be entertained while you learn!

R The truth about the one inch punch, made famous by Bruce Lee, and how to perform it.

R The secret of rookie Australian Wing Chun students who won world full contact titles and how you can benefit immensely from it.

R The essence of what professional athletes pay $1000's for at their special training camps disclosed. Only you won't have to pay mega dollars for it like they did!

R Why sparring is essential to your development as a martial artist.

R What is Chi?

R How to use and develop Chi in your martial arts AND your everyday life.

R How to release the brakes on your speed.

R How to train yourself to use your Chi as an awesome sense organ and know your opponents moves just as he does.

R Your biggest obstacle in any confrontation or bout is FEAR. How to blow it away for maximum effectiveness.

R Ninjas------------The myth and the reality.

R How to take out big guys on the street or in the dojo.

R The correct way to stretch so you get maximum effectiveness and prevent lasting damage.

R What most Martial Arts trainers can't teach you because they simply don't know themselves.

R Iron palm and Iron Shirt. Harmful or not?

R An overview of many styles that allows you to choose the right one to achieve your goals.

R The benefits the modern age has brought to Martial Arts (apart from this book!)

R Why your weapons are dangerous to YOU.

R Simple breathing exercises to develop your Chi that you can do anywhere anytime.

R The best bruising and soreness remedy for fastest recovery.

R The key of enjoyment that gives speed and ability that will freak you out.

R The modern cinema technique that gives you big picture feedback on your training so that you see weaknesses you never knew of.

R How to program your subconscious for success

R The no nonsense diet you should follow to be at your physical and mental peak.

R Discover how thinking can stop "doing" and what you need to do to get out of this trap.

R What Yin ,Yang and the five elements are and how they relate to your martial arts.

R How to avoid a fight. It may just save your life.

R Discover the code of martial arts.

R Find out just how powerful Chi can be.

R What internal styles really teach.

R What to do against a knife attack

R Are martial arts sport?

And that's just a fraction of what you'll find out in "Inner Secrets of Martial Arts Success."

MaverickZ
9/15/2005 11:18am,
13. No posting links, pictures, etc without bringing some analysis or commentary to the table. A huge picture with the caption, "Discuss", or, "What do you think?" is unacceptable. Any monkey can find MA stuff on the web and post it.

An example of something more acceptable would be, "Could someone please explain what this guy is doing at 1:25 of this video". Or, "This guy gets completely destroyed. What do you all think he could have done differently?".

This rule also applies to posting links. Most of us have a real life outside Bullshido. So don't post a whole bunch of links without at least briefly explaining why we should visit each site, for example "For Frank Dux's latest claim that he earned the Medal of Honor see . . ." Otherwise the poster is obscuring facts not illuminating them.

JollyRoger
9/15/2005 11:27am,
13. No posting links, pictures, etc without bringing some analysis or commentary to the table. A huge picture with the caption, "Discuss", or, "What do you think?" is unacceptable. Any monkey can find MA stuff on the web and post it.

An example of something more acceptable would be, "Could someone please explain what this guy is doing at 1:25 of this video". Or, "This guy gets completely destroyed. What do you all think he could have done differently?".

This rule also applies to posting links. Most of us have a real life outside Bullshido. So don't post a whole bunch of links without at least briefly explaining why we should visit each site, for example "For Frank Dux's latest claim that he earned the Medal of Honor see . . ." Otherwise the poster is obscuring facts not illuminating them.

In a bit of rush- figured someone might get a laugh from the link- off to work.

DonkeyPuncher
9/15/2005 5:14pm,
I got a kick out of it. Thanks for the post.