PDA

View Full Version : BJJ vs. Wrestling

_Mick_
9/12/2005 2:19pm,
http://muchosucko.com/viewlink9758.html

i wonder if this one was sanctioned by the nevada athletic commission?

Darkpaladin
9/12/2005 2:50pm,
Fatality! Animality! Triangality!

VikingPower
9/12/2005 2:59pm,
Good vid. Both guys had some skill and it was fun to watch. Good music too.

Vulgar
9/12/2005 9:16pm,
Seems like the wrestler fell into stereotypical wrestler faults. Giving his back for the RNC, and giving his head into the legs.

A good wrestler with some BJJ knowledge would be much better off.

Torakaka
9/12/2005 9:32pm,
wrestlers seem to really excel in the bjj class at my gym. Anyway, cool vid

Vulgar
9/12/2005 9:33pm,
wrestlers seem to really excel in the bjj class at my gym. Anyway, cool vid

Seems to be the case with me.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27194

Poop Loops
9/12/2005 9:45pm,
Wrestlers are way better off than utter noobs. They have flaws, but they aren't completely clueless. Most of the time. :)

PL

El-Wood
9/13/2005 1:20am,
not terrible - wrestler finally got some redemption in my eyes for the single he got in the last round - always depressing that more don't go for a duck under or an ankle pick which was right there especially in the 2nd fight.

Olorin
9/13/2005 9:51pm,
The wrestler should have slammed the BJJ guy through the top of the television set before he tapped to that guillotine choke. Now that would have been a Muchosucko video!

xero
9/21/2005 12:13pm,
Grappling to Grappling BJJ is going to come out on top unless you are phenom. Now had it been MMA I think time has shown a grappler(non BJJ) can wreck a BJJ fighters **** with some G&P.

Pandinha
9/22/2005 10:50pm,
I had to check. this was posted on MMA.tv

BJJ guy is a purple, and good. Wrestler is also top of his game. Both were fucking around or they would have been into furniture.

Needless to say they both are better than 99 percent of us Bullshido posters. :)

Good to see that there wasn't any bad mouthing them here. On MMA.tv, you had fucking know it all white belts critiquing a purple belt who was joking around.