PDA

View Full Version : So, Idi Amin in MMA

Pages : [1] 2

Boyd
3/30/2003 11:05pm,
Wasn't he an ex-boxer? That in itself wouldn't speak much for him, but the fact that he also ATE PEOPLE may somehow work in his favor. Thoughts?

They don't call it the Nazi PARTY for nothing!

The Wastrel
3/30/2003 11:09pm,
I heard that story. I'd love to beat him up, and steal his war diamonds. Freak cannibal general.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

The Wastrel
3/30/2003 11:11pm,
Boyd,
You're an excellent writer. What are your plans?

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

PizDoff
3/31/2003 12:08am,
wtf

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.

Deadpan Scientist
3/31/2003 2:15am,
I agree..
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL54/963205/1782721/21436834.jpg

Vapour
3/31/2003 7:21pm,
Why not have Royal Rumble MMA of all dictators. The list is here

http://alexanderband.jegergud.dk/diktator/d2/index.htm

Boyd
3/31/2003 8:42pm,
That is so fucking biased. Stalin, as per usual, got shafted. First that lying bastard Hitler cheats him out of Poland, THEN der Fuhrer suddenly and mysteriously gets to claim the "greatest mass murderer of all time" title. If I could travel back in time, let me tell you, that Hitler would receive one hell of a talking to. Sixty-six million people senselessly killed? More like eleven million! And some people even debate if Hitler knew about the Holocaust (and there is an interesting side note in Hitler's Table Talk, a record of many of Hitler's most private conversations to be kept for posterity years after he died. On the subject of propaganda, Hitler says that he's thankful for "this rumor of a plan to exterminate the Jews". While Hitler isn't exactly the Fox News Channel in terms of impartiality, one has to wonder why he'd lie in his inner sanctum...)! Who the hell does that guy think he is, stealing Stalin's thunder? Hell, I'll bet he never even killed anyone in WWI. Probably too busy writing faggy poetry.

I'm sorry folks, but I REALLY can't stand that Hitler guy.

Anyway, Stalin. Now there's a man's man. Almost twice as many people killed in his own country, and not by some prissy delusions of being a hero. Stalin just killed people because he was a badass ************ acting almost entirely in self-interest, with giant lobster claws for arms (presumably; I have never actually seen pictures of Stalin's forearms before).

In quotability, Stalin outweighs Hitler 3-1. Hitler wrote a six-hundred page manifesto and people STILL don't know why he hated Jews so much. Stalin, on the other hand, could summarize the essence of callous inhumanity into cute, bite-sized aphorisms.

Death solves all problems. No man, no problem.

Gratitude is a sickness suffered by dogs.

Instead of scrambled eggs this morning, could you just raid an abortion clinic?

And yes, I'm fully aware I'm going to Hell for that last one.

Edited by - boyd on March 31 2003 19:42:47

rellik_yzarc
3/31/2003 9:20pm,
How could Hitler NOT know of the holocaust? I mean damn. He thought they all just moved out?

if bush can think Allah is a peaceful god then yeah.

The Wastrel
3/31/2003 9:25pm,
Boyd,
You're a misunderstood boy-d, aren't you?

Boyd
3/31/2003 9:27pm,
Well the labor camps were no secret. The fact that they were being worked to death was no secret either. Same for the random executions. What lies in question is whether or not Hitler knew specifically about the gas chambers and the furnaces. If he didn't, then we need to deduct a few million penalty points from him and give them to Goering. Fair's fair.

The Wastrel
3/31/2003 9:34pm,
I though the furnaces had already been mostly debunked.

Boyd
3/31/2003 9:34pm,
Unloved, unwanted, unruly....AND OUT FOR REVENGE!!!!

Boyd
3/31/2003 9:39pm,
Yeah, I know, but I didn't want to draw this into a "Did the Holocaust even happen?" debate, because I know at least someone here is achin' for a chance to do just that. Remember, supposedly they never even found traces of poison after examining Auschwitz. It'd be an interesting topic for debate if, I dunno, HITLER HADN'T TAKEN VIDEOTAPES OF HIS PALS BULLDOZING HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS OF EMACIATED CORPSES INTO MASS BURIAL PLOTS.

Edited by - boyd on March 31 2003 20:40:28

The Wastrel
3/31/2003 10:16pm,
The west has pacified religion, or still is. Good luck to them.

Boyd
3/31/2003 10:47pm,
Nowadays, God is kinda like that rich grandpa you never hear from. No one ever writes the poor guy, and we never even talk to Him unless we really want something.

Vapour
4/01/2003 6:13am,
wtf. I posted a link as a joke. Now it's turned into something else.